Tell me the "weather" where you live.

So overnight we had gotten a dusting of snow, predicted 5 to 8 inches originally, followed this morning by some freezing rain. Roads were very heavily salted. Misted for the rest of the day, high only 32 degrees. Worried about refreeze overnight for tomorrows commute.
High tomorrow supposed to be 39, so a heat wave. Friday we drop back to freezing or below, until our next chance of snow hits Sunday/Monday. See how that storm develops and if it hits or misses us. Well off to cook dinner DW working late.

This thread started in 2014, wow! Today was a gorgeous day, sunny high of 78. Greatly enjoyed a very long walk followed by an Xtra long bike ride. I believe another cold front is coming thru early next week but Till then... tomorrow looks to be sunny, high 81.
sw Fla❤️

I brought a snow shovel to Florida with me to hang in the garage. Just a little reminder as to why we moved.

Funny thing was, I got home and didn't have to say a word. As soon as I got home my started telling me about the drive home and says, "On my way home, I was saying out loud that Marty was right - we're moving to FL!" LOL!

Every year she cracks just a little bit more!

Raining again and mid50s here in NC this morning. A cold front is going through today and the locals are saying it's going to be "frigid" the next 2 days. That would be a high in the upper 40s. :worship:

Here is what it is doing at home right now. These are from my security cameras, but Ian texted me this morning to tell me.

Screenshot_20210127-105031_HeimKits_copy_2280x1080.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-105016_HeimKits_copy_2280x1080.jpg

They aren't expecting much. An inch or 2.

j

We got some rice crispy snow Monday night, rest of the week has just been hovering around freezing. Rest of the week is the same with white stuff in the forecast again for Sunday through Monday. I am no longer putting any weight in anything they predict at this point since they are showing maps from a dusting to 12 inches of snow....

This has me dreaming of late March and April possible plans for some weekend camping trips.

We got about 2 inches of snow last night in Raleigh, NC. It was pretty this morning. Now, the sun is out and it's melting.

It was beautiful here at disney for a run this morning. I also think it had the warmest temps of the day. When i ran it was 60 little wind. Very enjoyable. I finally moved outside at noon to sit with mallory. It is still 60 but wind is blowing. while i love my shady site, at the moment i could use some sun. too bad i have meetings all afternoon.

So we are looking at a Winter Storm Warning, from tomorrow morning until Tuesday. Most forecasts are for over a foot of snow, we will see how it plays out. Snowblower is ready to go. See what happens for work.

So we are looking at a Winter Storm Warning, from tomorrow morning until Tuesday. Most forecasts are for over a foot of snow, we will see how it plays out. Snowblower is ready to go. See what happens for work.

Take it slow! We are a bit less - saying 6-10 in my area. Could be an interesting trek into church in the morning!

TN
Lots of rain overnight. 51 now. I have never seen clouds move so fast.

I awakened to 6" at 6am. Cleared the drive and headed out for the morning. Still going and is expected to continue throughout the day. We are right in the lake effect zone for this storm, so it seems a bit unclear how much we will see in total. Still a few more inches at least.

Forecast over the next 48hrs (most accum during Mon 2/1): Snow 10" to 20"+

We live in a band that normally drops in the highest range... 16" to 24" maybe?

Bought a bunch of meat to make a Sunday Gravy on Monday :) Then might go out and make an 7ft Mandalorian Snowman.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter