Tell me the "weather" where you live.

It sounds like most of the East coast is dealing with the snow pretty well. Many of the areas that got it the worst, know how to deal with it.

I'm not sure what it is here. Currently in Dallas sitting in Love Field waiting for the next flight to Charleston. Weather in Charleston is supposed to be 50s to 60 and sunny. It is pretty and sunny here. My phone says it is only 42 though.

20201218_090652.jpg

j

Last edited:
Chicago area, 5:15pm light rain windy and 55 degrees. I'm not complaining one bit

Today we had a high of 82. Right now 72. Starting tonight a cold front is hitting us with high wind maybe up to 50mph. Praying my Mickey & Minnie lights will stand up & not fall over again. I have secured all I can & pray the wind doesn't happen.
Are you at FW?

61 this afternoon (almost 20 degrees over average). The front went through this afternoon. High tomorrow is 26 (about 15 below normal) with a low tomorrow night of 12. It is really windy right now. The news said the wind chill is 16.

Brrrr.

j

61 this afternoon (almost 20 degrees over average). The front went through this afternoon. High tomorrow is 26 (about 15 below normal) with a low tomorrow night of 12. It is really windy right now. The news said the wind chill is 16.

Brrrr.

j

We had all that yesterday. The wind blew the grill around on the deck twice. I was half expecting it to take off. The phone says it's 18 out there right now. The furnace is going to be gulping propane today.

We have rain and wind all day. Temp is 50 but going to drop as the storm rolls through. I wanted to run today and take tomorrow off but weather is super cold Friday. Might take today and tomorrow off.

Kris,

You can run up here.

It's all the way up to 24 this morning at 10am. Going down to 10 tonight with 10-20 mph winds.

20201224_101204_copy_1134x2016.jpg

j

@Teamubr NO! However. It did stop raining about noon and I got my 6 miles in. Temp had not dropped yet. I thought it would get worse while running, I was way over dressed. Glad I got it done because the cookies here are delicious.

It has been raining all day, temps are still climbing. Going up to 50, then going to crash below freezing. Under a flood watch, some areas are going to flood for sure, between rain and snow melt.

No snow this year in NW Vermont. Low of 47 Christmas Eve with rain. High of 61 on Christmas. Next chance of snow is New Years day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter