Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Denise, Michael.

Do you want some of this white stuff? It started snowing again here. Not heavy, but noticeable.

And this was all supposed to go south and east.

j

Thank Don,

I needed to see that 68. Is that just "coat" weather? Or does it require hat and gloves too? :)

j
Still T-shirt and shorts for me Jim. It's been pretty humid in the mornings. It's actually been humid in the house. Got to 80% yesterday. Been running the AC to try and dry the house out but it hasn't done much good. AC and high humidity actually makes it kind of chilly in here.
I ran the heat last week and covered the fruit trees (shrubs) when it hit 36 overnight. Usually we don't get winter until January...... For a few days...... then we're done.

I saw the cold spell you had last week. That was pretty cold for this early. Thankfully it is short lived down there.

j

Well the snow started to fly around 1030 this morning, and has been going strong. The heaviest of the snow is supposed to come later on yet, up to 3 inches per hour. So I am home now, not sure about work tomorrow, we will see how much snow is on the ground when this all ends. They have said we could see near 2 feet of the white stuff. Oh joy !

I was expecting (hoping for) more pics from our NE friends. PA Hunter may still be digging out.

j

...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM EST THISAFTERNOON...* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations areexpected to range from 10 to 20 inches across southern NewHampshire with locally over 36 inches snow accumulation insouth-central areas of the Granite State. In far southwesternMaine, 8 to 14 inches expected with locally up to 20 inchesacross interior York County. Winds gusting as high as 35 mphwill be possible, with blowing and drifting snow and sharplyreduced visibility expected.

LIVING THE DREAM LOL!!!!!!!!

Nothing major, just one tree/branch to look at later this morning. not sure if just the branch needs to be cut, or if the whole tree is split

@PaHunter how did you fair? I know central PA got hit pretty hard.

@jbrostek looks pretty glad nothing major on the falling branches.

@garneska , we faired pretty well, got just over a foot of snow. A lot better than what the forecast. Just before the New York State border PA got 43 inches. The north central area got what they had predicted for us, better them. Used the snowblower last night to knock it down some, did some of the driveway before work, then finished driveway once I got home.

Just got home from work, in the northwest corner by the Canadian border we didnt get any snow. About 15 minutes south is where the snow line started. Got probably 2 inches at our shop, then further south you go the more snow.

We ended up getting at least 2' in NH. The snow at the end of the driveway was 3' high! DH is still out cleaning up with the snow blower (2 1/2 hours). The last time we had this much snow (6 years ago) I talked him into downsizing from the big country house and all the acreage. It worked out great, but we STILL have to clean up the snow! Smaller house but same amount of snow. Next move is to The Villages...it's okay to dream, right? :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter