Taxi? Or not?

AussieTink

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone, I am glad to be with the DIS Boards!
I just have a question about getting from a Disney resort to things like the Kennedy Space Centre/Universal/Shopping Centres. Would we take a taxi from the resort, or what can we do? And would we just hire a taxi back to the Disney hotel we are staying at? :confused3
We are planning not to hire a car, so that is out of the question.
Thank-you so much for any help, and have a great day! :flower:

There are companies that will take you to Kennedy Space Center. Unless you want to take a bus your best bet would be to take a taxi to get around Orlando. It can get expensive. You might find having a car would be cheaper.

Yes, having a car would be much cheaper, but seeing your from Australia, you probibly don't want to drive in the US. As far as getting around orlando, your best bet is probibly a taxi.

Thank-you very much for your quick replies! I will definatley have to look into some things for this trip. Thank-you again. :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter