Table for four

MICKEEP

DIS Veteran
What are the chances of getting a table for four for our November trip?

Are many tables for four available?

Any tips on getting them if they are available.

ALSO ----- Does anyone know anything about room 6610. Is it a good choice?

Each time we've cruised we got a table for four. We didn't request that but it worked out each time that it was just our family of four sitting together. There appeared to be several other tables of four - whether the foursome was together or two groups, I don't know.

As for cabins, last October we were in 6608. We liked the location near the aft elevators and not too far from mid-ship. I did notice some ship noises (joints creaking, noises in the wall, etc.) but that was our first cruise and maybe it just seemed a little loud. Also, we had some strong weather that rocked the boat and that may have emphasized the noise. Was it unbearable? No, but when we cruised in January I did take earplugs to wear at night and a CD player to have some sound as we went off to sleep.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

We also got a table for 4 but, we had requested this. I think most of the time if you have 4 in your party you get one of these tables. If you have more, or less they join you together with others. Sorry, don't know about your cabin, we were on deck 2 and loved it!

DVCLady- that is so funny. Glad we are a party of 8 - no one else will be joining us ;)

Our family of 3 linked ressies with another cruisers family of 7. We are meeting 6 mos before we cruise since we live near each other.

A table for four can be two unrelated groups of two also. We had that on our last cruise...it was us and a mom & daughter. Hubby and I personally like being with others, as we eat together 7 days a week...it's really fun to meet new people (plus we usually do Palo so we get a "romantic" dinner anyway). Our most miserable experience was once when we had a table for four, but no tablemates...ugh!!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter