• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

T-Rex Reservations??

klwdisney

DIS Veteran
We are arriving on Sunday 5/19/13... landing at MCO around 11:30 am and hopefully getting to POR and being all checked in and all by 1:00 pm at the latest. I plan on a quick lunch for us at the food court, checking out the resort and our rooms. Then heading to Downtown Disney for the afternoon/evening. I was hoping for dinner at T-Rex (we have a 7 year old boy - first timer - in our travelling party). I was trying to make a reservations from my app and no matter what time I choose it tells me there's no tables available. Is this possible?? Is it THAT good of a restaurant?!

T-rex is a non-Disney owned restaurant and does not book fully through Disney. I have seen people on the Dis make a reservation directly thru the restaurant when WDW shows no availability.

T-rex is a must for us, DD and I love it. It is very fun, but also loud and crowded.

We are arriving on Sunday 5/19/13... landing at MCO around 11:30 am and hopefully getting to POR and being all checked in and all by 1:00 pm at the latest. I plan on a quick lunch for us at the food court, checking out the resort and our rooms. Then heading to Downtown Disney for the afternoon/evening. I was hoping for dinner at T-Rex (we have a 7 year old boy - first timer - in our travelling party). I was trying to make a reservations from my app and no matter what time I choose it tells me there's no tables available. Is this possible?? Is it THAT good of a restaurant?!

Call them directly - 1-407-828-8739. They do not release all of their tables through the WDW reservation system. When I called for mine, they had reservations available same day, so you shouldn't have a problem this far out.

HTH :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter