SWA came through for me!

wdw4us

DIS Veteran
Purchased my flights through SWA for March cruise in October. The only thing available was 100% refundable flights to the tune of $796 RT for 2 from Manchester NH/Orlando. I was very upset because my December flights were $250 rt per person. Not great but certainly better than $398 per person.

Since they were refundable rates, I kept checking the internet to see if they had come down. Today a co-worker said she got great rates on SWA. I went online and sure enough they price had gone down.

Gave them a call, they agreed to refund my purchase price and then I in turn booked on line for $418 rt for 2! A savings of $378!!

I was so disappointed in October that it cost me so much to book these but since I had gotten a great deal through DU for the cruise, then I could accept the high price air fare.

I’m not sure if they would’ve been so understanding had I not booked the 100% refundable fare but, now I’m glad I did. It doesn’t hurt to ask and you may end up like me - saving a LOT of money

denise

YEAH! your peristance has paid off! Your new rate is not bad at all now you can relax and enjoy a great budget trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest