Survivor Philippines**Sept 19**No Spoilers

I never really like Jonathan either. I liked Russell before, but this season not so much so far.

I was really surprised on who they voted out. He was different so I had hoped he would stick around awhile, would have loved getting to know him a little better.

I agree with the PP about Russell. Wow. For constantly saying he didn't want to be the leader, he sure tried to take control all the time. I was hoping they'd vote him out.

I hope Lisa stays, but I think she's so afraid of people finding out she was a child star that she's hanging back and not mingling with people so they feel she's kind of standoffish and not a team player.

Love seeing Michael back in the game, I would love for him to win.

No surprise he was voted out. You tell everyone, this game is kicking my butt, vote me out, then go to tribal and talk about what a great player Russell is why simultaneously (sp) saying that your tribe should get rid of you, then you shouldn't be surprised to see your name on the pieces of paper. Dumbest strategy I have ever seen in Survivor, and that includes the young kid who gave his idle to the women's alliance at tribal prior to getting the boot.

Russell needs to practice what he preaches. Skupin is not permitted near any sharp objects, and Penner looks to be in trouble. Out of the returning players, Skupin will probably go the furthest.

What I like about her is she doesn't even consider herself a celebrity. She does a lot of speaking gigs with Women of Faith conferences.

If she is such a fan of the show, what is with her going in the water with her jeans on. The other two girls even questioned her. You know you are going to a hot island somewhere and she looked like she was going to the mall shopping. Her strategy of being quiet and staying to herself is a ticket to being sent home.

I did miss the first 15 minutes of the show, but wasn't anyone allowed to bring a swimming suit? I saw so many ladies with Victoria Secret bra's and panties, I was starting to wonder if they are a major sponsor for the show.

SUBSCRIBING. I LOVE SURVIVOR!

Just saw this on google.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20631716,00.html

Lisa Whelchel Is Divorced

As she left her Texas home to compete on Survivor: Philippines, Lisa Whelchel was hiding a secret that only her close friends knew: Her 24-year marriage to Steve Cauble was ending.

"The divorce was final on March 1 and I went out to be on Survivor on March 10," Whelchel tells PEOPLE exclusively. "Going out to Survivor was helpful for me, to divert my attention and not just dwell on the loss."

"I just never thought it would happen to me," says Whelchel, who has worked in Christian ministry with Cauble since The Facts of Life ended in 1988. "It was painful to realize that it wasn't going to work out."

Whelchel, 49, and Cauble, 61, have three grown children. Despite the divorce, they remain close – even watching the premiere of the show together with their kids.

"We will always be friends," Whechel says.

"And we will always be family, too."

SUBSCRIBING. I LOVE SURVIVOR!

Just saw this on google.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20631716,00.html

Lisa Whelchel Is Divorced

As she left her Texas home to compete on Survivor: Philippines, Lisa Whelchel was hiding a secret that only her close friends knew: Her 24-year marriage to Steve Cauble was ending.

"The divorce was final on March 1 and I went out to be on Survivor on March 10," Whelchel tells PEOPLE exclusively. "Going out to Survivor was helpful for me, to divert my attention and not just dwell on the loss."

"I just never thought it would happen to me," says Whelchel, who has worked in Christian ministry with Cauble since The Facts of Life ended in 1988. "It was painful to realize that it wasn't going to work out."

Whelchel, 49, and Cauble, 61, have three grown children. Despite the divorce, they remain close – even watching the premiere of the show together with their kids.

"We will always be friends," Whechel says.

"And we will always be family, too."

This makes me think that she did not last very long on Survivor. Otherwise she might be talking about how Survivor changed her, not just how it was a diversion for her.

I was shocked the entire focus was on how badly Zane ran & how poorly the two young girls did on puzzles (after protesting being on puzzle duty in the first place). IIRC, they were solidly in 2nd place after the first portion of the challenge. It was the 2nd leg (rowing & swimming) that dropped them to last. And even if they had a good puzzle solver, they'd have never made up that much ground after such a dreadful 2nd leg.

Russell is extremely annoying.

Zane is an idiot.

Lisa needs throw on a swimsuit or at least kill the jeans and keep on your shirt. Maybe her recent divorce made it hard for her to concentrate and realize she was not connecting with people.

Was there a reason Lisa went in the water with all her clothes on?

Bashful? Dunno, seemed weird to me, especially for someone who says they've never missed an episode.

edit: Wasn't Zane also swimming with all his clothes on when he spotted Russell searching for the idol?

Bashful? Dunno, seemed weird to me, especially for someone who says they've never missed an episode.

edit: Wasn't Zane also swimming with all his clothes on when he spotted Russell searching for the idol?

I asked this in a few posts back-I missed the first 15 minutes, what were they allowed to bring with them. It amazes me that some are dressed in business clothes attire, dresses, suit jackets, etc. And what is with the underwear, bra's too.

I asked this in a few posts back-I missed the first 15 minutes, what were they allowed to bring with them. It amazes me that some are dressed in business clothes attire, dresses, suit jackets, etc. And what is with the underwear, bra's too.

I read somewhere that production picks out what they will wear. That explains why the yellow team had yellow on , the red had some red on. Not sure why they make some wear dresses or suit coats etc. :confused3 Notice that the yellow team had yellow bras as well.

I believe that production does give them bathing suits somewhere along the line. But maybe I am wrong since we had to look at those terrible pink/red underwear on that year last season.

I read somewhere that production picks out what they will wear. That explains why the yellow team had yellow on , the red had some red on. Not sure why they make some wear dresses or suit coats etc. :confused3 Notice that the yellow team had yellow bras as well.

I believe that production does give them bathing suits somewhere along the line. But maybe I am wrong since we had to look at those terrible pink/red underwear on that year last season.

Jeff Probst said in an interview at some point, I don't recall when, that they have the contestants dress in clothing that they would wear in their normal day to day life, which is why some people wear suits, and others are in jeans.

Was there a reason Lisa went in the water with all her clothes on?

I'm guessing it was due to being self-conscious about her body. I know I wouldn't have wanted to take off my clothes standing next to those two 20 yo's, lol! This was probably before they were given their swimsuits, so again, she'd have to disrobe down to her undies on national TV. No way jose would I EVER do that.

The long haired guy shacking with the blonde, if it was me, I think it might be worth getting sent home for a few nights of "just snuggling".

Cookies???

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand that little crew. I know who I would send home..............

I like Lisa. I think the reason she keeps her clothing in is because of her faith. I have no idea how you can believe that you can retain your modesty under the circumstances these folks must live.

They sent the right person home last nice. She was pretty judgmental for someone who didn't seem to do anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter