Survivor Philippines**Sept 19**No Spoilers

Never once did I say that I thought his comments where exciting or entertaining. Actually, never once did I say that his comments were the reason why I think his leaving made the game boring. So, please do not assume I think this way. I think it is sad someone jumped to that conclusion.

I didn't think I needed to say that I couldn't stand Colton, but I guess I do.

IMO, this season was boring. Colton, whether you liked him or not, was the only one the provided some sort of entertainment/controversy. He and Troyzan were the only ones to provide any kind of potential of resisting Kim and her boring minions taking over the game.

I watch Survivor for the game play and strategy, not sunshine and roses. There was hardly any strategy or game play. That equals boring to me.

Once again Colton didn';t make the game exciting at all. I found the game much much much more exciting after he left.

I don;t remember James leaving the game for medical reaason??

The people they showed on the preview was the black guy and Michael

There at least two listed there that are African American, James Clement and Russell Swan.

Didn't Rupert also do back to back seasons?

As for the players who come back, I would like to see Michael. The Australian Outback was my all-time favorite season.

I'd love to see Michael back, too, but that was one of the early seasons - he might be too old to handle it now. I liked Russell Swan, too - I thought he stood a decent chance to win his season before he got ill.

To be honest, I had a really rough time watching this season. I've watched every episode from Season 1 on, but I couldn't stand to watch Colton. Lying and backstabbing and making alliances with everybody and their mother - that's how you play Survivor. The way Colton (and Alicia) treated Christina, and all of the other things Colton said and did are NOT acceptable. I only tuned in each week to hope and pray they'd finally vote Colton out; no rushing home to catch the full hour of Survivor, just to see the vote. Last night, in fact, I only tuned in at 10:00 to watch Jeff read the votes; then it was back to the Food Network.

Unfortunately, Colton was med-evaced(sp?) early enough that he possibly could have participated in Survivor Philippines. I hope not!

12 years 24 seasons and if I never hear "flying under the radar" again I'll be happy
:thumbsup2

I found this website that listed those who evacuated as of Jan. 2011. I am really praying it is not Colton. I can't listen to his voice without wanting claw my ears off of my head.

Thank you! I have forgotten a lot it seems. ;)

Whether you like him or not, Colton was right. The season did get boring after he left.

Colton did not make the show exciting. He made it uncomfortable. It was boring from the beginning but while Colton was on the show it was not a comfortable experience watching it and hearing the insults that he vomited throughout. Once Colton left the show was boring but for me it started that way and ended that way. I shudder to think Colton would be rewarded because the Producers confused truly offensive shocking behavior with entertaining television commentary. I don't want to watch a show that validated Colton behavior in exchange for higher ratings.

I'd love to see Michael back, too, but that was one of the easy seasons - he might be too old to handle it now. I liked Russell Swan, too - I thought he stood a decent chance to win his season before he got ill.

To be honest, I had a really rough time watching this season. I've watched every episode from Season 1 on, but I couldn't stand to watch Colton. Lying and backstabbing and making alliances with everybody and their mother - that's how you play Survivor. The way Colton (and Alicia) treated Christina, and all of the other things Colton said and did are NOT acceptable. I only tuned in each week to hope and pray they'd finally vote Colton out; no rushing home to catch the full hour of Survivor, just to see the vote. Last night, in fact, I only tuned in at 10:00 to watch Jeff read the votes; then it was back to the Food Network.

Unfortunately, Colton was med-evaced(sp?) early enough that he possibly could have participated in Survivor Philippines. I hope not!

I thought the early season where the hardest one lol

If Colton was medivaced with acute appendicitis and need surgery I am not sure he could have recovered quickly enough to participate in the next Season?

Articles I have read have said that Colton did not have an acute appendicitis but rather a severe abdominal infection. He was treated with bed rest and antibiotics.

Colton did not make the show exciting. He made it uncomfortable. It was boring from the beginning but while Colton was on the show it was not a comfortable experience watching it and hearing the insults that he vomited throughout. Once Colton left the show was boring but for me it started that way and ended that way. I shudder to think Colton would be rewarded because the Producers confused truly offensive shocking behavior with entertaining television commentary. I don't want to watch a show that validated Colton behavior in exchange for higher ratings.

Colton's comments did not make the show exciting for me. The fact that Colton was one of only two people that could potentially go against Kim and her group and that being taken away is what made it boring. One less person to go against the group. That is all I am saying. I couldn't stand Colton.

James left because of a cut on his hand that became infected..if I remember correctly.

Colton's comments did not make the show exciting for me. The fact that Colton was one of only two people that could potentially go against Kim and her group and that being taken away is what made it boring. One less person to go against the group. That is all I am saying. I couldn't stand Colton.

I get it. :thumbsup2 Neither could I stand him. Even the reunion show made me cringe. :mad: When the camera would catch him during cast reactions he never seemed to be smiling, just going through the motions. I know it is impossible to know what a person is really thinking or feeling but he never seemed genuinely sorry for those horrible comments.

I didn't see the previews. I found it on youtube, and the preview seems to show all the people who have been taken out. James was taken out because he cut his finger and got a nasty infection. His second time in the game he was voted out after hurting his knee and could barely walk let alone compete.

My money is on Colton, Kourtney, and Russell. I don't think Skupin wants to play again or he would have been in one of the all-star type seasons.

I didn't see the previews. I found it on youtube, and the preview seems to show all the people who have been taken out. James was taken out because he cut his finger and got a nasty infection. His second time in the game he was voted out after hurting his knee and could barely walk let alone compete.

My money is on Colton, Kourtney, and Russell. I don't think Skupin wants to play again or he would have been in one of the all-star type seasons.

I would have thought that if Kourtney was one of them coming back that they would have at least talked to her at the reunion show. She left the first episode so many viewers don't even remember her.

Colton didn't make this season interesting for me. I don't mind blindsides, backstabbing and deceit but none of that was Coltons game. His behavior was appalling and disgusting. He was a bully.

I would love to see Jonathan Penner play again but I doubt he will.

Can someone tell me if I heard correctly or misheard some info? During the preview for next season, I thought that they said 3 tribes. Did I hear that incorrectly?

I went digging and found this article that reports to know the names of the 3 returning tribe members. It also talks about 3 tribes. I will just post the article link in case anyone does not want spoilers.

http://www.realityblurred.com/reali...hilippines/2012_Apr_17_three-tribes-returnees

I hope one of them is James, but since he's played 3 times, I bet it'll be Russell. And yes, James has been removed twice because of injury: Micronesia because of a cut on his hands, I think because of a coconut, and in HvV during a reward challenge for chocolate, he busted his knee.

I wasn't a fan of Russell though because he had this weird provider/masculine complex about him that seemed like he just tried too hard. But, of the choices, he's up there since the others are less interesting to me and Colton sucks.

As for those who have played back to back, here's the list of people that I can think of:

Rupert: Pearl Islands then All-Stars
Amanda: China then Micronesia
James: China then Micronesia
Russell: Samoa then Heroes vs. Villains

Thanks:goodvibes Sadly the only one I remember is Michael from season 2

I had a conversation with him at an Orlando event about a year and half ago and he said that they had talked with him about returning one day in the future. He said that we was keeping in good shape and really hoped for it to work out ... so I really think he could/should be one. He is a nice and interesting person so I hope so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter