Survivor Philippines**Sept 19**No Spoilers

Yeppers .... announced today!

'Survivor: Philippines': Michael Skupin, Jonathan Penner and Russell Swan return, and talk about it here --

Is that Michael from season 2? Who is Jonathan?

I really like Lisa Welch. It will be fun to watch her.

Is that Michael from season 2? Who is Jonathan?

I really like Lisa Welch. It will be fun to watch her.

Yes, Michael from season two.

I always think of Jonathan as "the one with the hat". He was in both Cook Islands and Fan vs. Favorites. (had an infected knee and had to leave the latter)

FANTASTIC!! Now I'm looking forward to this season! I was bracing myself in case they brought Colton back because there was no way I could watch him again.

Now I can get excited!

Skupin and Swan I get, but this will be Penner's third time on the show so I think someone else should have been in his place. My vote would have been for Kourtney from last season since she got hurt in the first challenge and didn't get to play the game at all.

Lisa Welchel? For real? BLAIR?? What happened....Dancing With the Stars not have any openings?

Lisa Welchel? For real? BLAIR?? What happened....Dancing With the Stars not have any openings?

Actually she is a HUGE fan of the show and really wanted to be on it. Several years ago when she had a parenting book come out (around 2000-2001) she kept an online journal that she wrote everyday about her life and her kids. I read it for years and during the first season of Survivor she would write about how much her family loved the show and never missed an episode. Her kids are all grown now and I think she just really wanted to go out and give it a try herself. They didn't come looking for her. I'm excited to see her out there, I've always been a fan :)

Actually she is a HUGE fan of the show and really wanted to be on it. Several years ago when she had a parenting book come out (around 2000-2001) she kept an online journal that she wrote everyday about her life and her kids. I read it for years and during the first season of Survivor she would write about how much her family loved the show and never missed an episode. Her kids are all grown now and I think she just really wanted to go out and give it a try herself. They didn't come looking for her. I'm excited to see her out there, I've always been a fan :)

What I like about her is she doesn't even consider herself a celebrity. She does a lot of speaking gigs with Women of Faith conferences.

Hello, I'm subbing :)

Well, I think its pretty obvious Colton will be returning, controversial players always needed :rolleyes2 At least its not Russell - I stopped watching that season and any other with him in. He was nasty and totally creeped me out - the whole family does, there is something not quite right with them imo.

Last season was ok .... although can I just say, we know Chelseas father so were invited to a Survivor party where we met Chelsea & Jay. Really lovely people. So down to earth and humble.

Really. Enough with the celebrities and repeating contestants and all stars etc. I'd just like to see a random cast again.

All I can say is thank god, no more Kim.

As for the players who come back, I would like to see Michael. The Australian Outback was my all-time favorite season.

I don't even remember who Kim is :happytv:
I am ready for it to start and also hoping for a better cast! Oh wait, Kim was the winner, right? How sad is that...

I'm excited! Unless one of the newbies really wows me, I'm rooting for Michael Skupin or Russel (can't remember his last name - Swan??) to win. I was really impressed with Russel during his season, so I hope he at least makes it to the final 3 this time.

That was one of the dumbest moves in Survivor history. Who says after 3 days they can't take it.

Russell needs to get rid of the arrogance or he won't last.

I was really surprised on who they voted out. He was different so I had hoped he would stick around awhile, would have loved getting to know him a little better.

I agree with the PP about Russell. Wow. For constantly saying he didn't want to be the leader, he sure tried to take control all the time. I was hoping they'd vote him out.

I hope Lisa stays, but I think she's so afraid of people finding out she was a child star that she's hanging back and not mingling with people so they feel she's kind of standoffish and not a team player.

Love seeing Michael back in the game, I would love for him to win.

Subscribing...

I'm so glad to see Russell and Mike back in the game--I never liked Jonathan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter