Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

WOW! Lots of Bob takers tonight! Watch... I'll probably be kicking myself for not taking him, but I just think one challenge loss and that man is toast. Anyways...

I found this pre-finale picture of the final five. After 30+ days in Gabon, I have to say that Susie looks HOT!

t9b7ki.jpg

Bob title
Sugar Title

Thanks guys it's been fun
maybe next season i can start week one and actually have a
chance LOL

WOW! Lots of Bob takers tonight! Watch... I'll probably be kicking myself for not taking him, but I just think one challenge loss and that man is toast. Anyways...

I found this pre-finale picture of the final five. After 30+ days in Gabon, I have to say that Susie looks HOT!

t9b7ki.jpg

Love this picture. They all look great, especially Susie. I really like seeing everyone at the reunion show after everyone is showered and all :)

My picks for tonight are
Bob - Title
Sugar - Title

This was my first year doing this and I had fun, but at times frustrating. It was a hard season to try and figure out who was going next

Can someone explain the cbs contest? I thought you win a trip to the finale show (which is tonight)?

Good luck Pink :cheer2: :cheer2:

Is anyone on the east coast still watching "60 Minutes" besides me? I was at church tonight, was the president on throwing off the TV schedule or what?

Is anyone on the east coast still watching "60 Minutes" besides me? I was at church tonight, was the president on throwing off the TV schedule or what?

I'm still watching stupid 60 Minutes. I feel like I'm going to throw up. Just want to get this over with.

I was just coming to post, in case anyone was DVR'ing this

They are going to miss much of the finale o_O

hope this saved someones night.

pretty sure it was late cause of the football game....
I am DVRing it...Promised DH i would wait for him to watch it

OK... so...

Susie... 3 votes? SERIOUSLY?

Sugar... Should have pleaded your case, YOU were the mastermind! She rolled over and played dead in the end.

I like Bob, I was surprised the voting was so close. The only thing is I wish he did differently was that he told Kenny off. I wish he said, Kenny, no thank you I dont want your vote and I will not play your game anymore.

1,000,000 cookie :rotfl: sweet!

Hope you did well Pink! when do we leave? :dance3:

OK... so...

Sugar... Should have pleaded your case, YOU were the mastermind! She rolled over and played dead in the end.

I like Bob, I was surprised the voting was so close. The only thing is I wish he did differently was that he told Kenny off. I wish he said, Kenny, no thank you I dont want your vote and I will not play your game anymore.

Well unfortunately, I didn't have Bob. I seriously didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to take him to the F3 with who was sitting on the jury. I was definitely the one outwitted and outplayed here in the end. :) I chose instead to play it safe by taking the two ladies since I wasn't sure who the winner would be and just didn't want to take the risk.

I had a 60 pt. lead, but it's going to come down to a few points. Did Bob have his name said more than 10x than either of those 2 gals. I don't know. I'm afraid to do the count. :) It's going to be VERY tight.

Also, if CBS decides to score the fire making tie-breaker as an immunity challenge win, then I'm done, plain and simple. Not even close.

My hat is off to all of you that chose Bob! Rats, I should have listened to Aengus! :laughing:

OK... so...

I really like Susie. I also like Bob and happy that he won. I really am surprised how close it was and no votes for Sugar! :O

And how DARE Corrine question/insult Sugar like that about her father.

t9b7ki.jpg

Susie looked really good.

Can someone explain the cbs contest? I thought you win a trip to the finale show (which is tonight)?

Good luck Pink :cheer2: :cheer2:

I didn't quite understand it either until a few weeks ago. Apparently, there are a few prizes involved - there's the grand prize for the person who is in first place at the end of the season - this is a week-long trip to Africa worth about 15K. Then there are the cash prizes and the 2-night trip to the finale. Any time you came in first place during the season, your name was put into a drawing for these. The finale trip/tickets was what I really wanted, but oh well. I did my best. :)

Still waiting on those scores, but I'm not too hopeful I was able to hold onto my lead...

I am so sorry, Pink... I was really rooting for you. :sad2:
Maybe next season, right? :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts