Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

o_O I hate waiting for the next season to start. Don't they know we are addicted??

The only thing I think I couldn't survive is the lack of food. A jedi needs his nourishment. :)

They're currently taking applications for season 19. I think we should all apply :woohoo:

Ya know... as much as I love the show... that just wouldn't work for me. I am too much of a weenie... I love Survivor from my comfy couch with a nice hot cup of coffee and a bowl of popcorn. popcorn:: I hate tent camping, can't sleep anywhere but in a nice warm bed, and really am NOT that fond of rice. My idea of "roughing it" is when the Holiday Inn has NO pool, and as some talk show host once said, "Some people hear the call of the wild, I hear the call of the flush toilets"!
I admit it, I am a total weenie, and besides, I am too internet-addicted. :surfweb: 39 days with no DisBoards??? Egad!!! :scared1:

If you made it on the show, Pink, I would root for you though! :thumbsup2

If you made it on the show, Pink, I would root for you though! :thumbsup2

Haha, no you wouldn't. You'd be laughing your butt off at me. :laughing:

I'm sorry, folks. Pete and I both have been very busy lately with other obligations and family. Neither one of us have had a chance to score the last two episodes.... and I doubt we'll get a chance this week either with the holidays coming.

Anyone that chose Bob is an automatic winner. The rest of you... well, you can join me in Loser's Lodge. :dance3:

Thanks all for a great season! Lots of movement on the board from week to week so that was exciting! :grouphug:

Ok I just joined today and I see this Survivor thread, I was like :o coolio...so then I see you played a game along with the series! Double :o LOL

I can't wait to see what February is...can someone please tell me a main thread link for this info?! thankies

Hi Lilbumbles,

I went looking and I dont think CBS has put anything official up yet.

If you search Survivor Tocantins you will find plenty of unoffical info already up.

Nothing official yet regarding Season 18... other than the location.

Rumor has it that the cast information will be released later next week. :teeth:

Nothing official yet regarding Season 18... other than the location.

Rumor has it that the cast information will be released later next week. :teeth:

Cant wait!!!! I am so kicking your behind this time for sure!!!! :dance3:

I'm gonna try getting in this one this time around! :D

Just to give you all the heads up...

I'm not so sure we're going to be doing the fantasy game this season on the DIS.

Unless Pete decides he wants to do it himself.

Here's the cast info. Three models and two millionaires. Sigh, CBS... :sad2:

- Sandy Burgin, a 53-year-old bus driver from Louisville, KY

- Stephen Fishbach, a 29-year-old corporate consultant from New York, NY

- James Thomas Jr., a 24-year-old cattle rancher from Samson, AK

- Spencer Duhm, a 19-year-old college student from Lakeland, FL

- Sydney Wheeler, a 24-year-old model and interior designer from San Diego, CA

- Jerry Sims, a 49-year-old U.S. Army sergeant from Rock Hill, SC

- Candace Smith, a 31-year-old actress/model and event planner and former lawyer from Los Angeles, CA

- Tyson Apostol, a 29-year-old bike-shop manager and former professional cyclist from Linden, UT

- Sierra Reed, a 23-year-old model from Los Angeles, CA

- Erinn Lobdell, a 26-year-old hairstylist from Waukesha, WI

- Carolina Eastwood, a 26-year-old bartender from Los Angeles, CA

- Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George, a 37-year-old from Nashville, TN

- Joe Dowdle, a 26-year-old commercial real estate broker from Austin, TX

- Benjamin Wade, a 37-year-old soccer coach and part-time orchestra conductor from Bolivar, MO

- Debra Beebe, a 46-year-old middle-school principal from Auburn, AK

- Brendan Synnott, a 30-year-old entrepreneur from New York, NY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!