Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
WOW! Lots of Bob takers tonight! Watch... I'll probably be kicking myself for not taking him, but I just think one challenge loss and that man is toast. Anyways...

I found this pre-finale picture of the final five. After 30+ days in Gabon, I have to say that Susie looks HOT!

• kaylajr

<font color=red>Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner<br><fon
    Bob title
    Sugar Title

Thanks guys it's been fun
    maybe next season i can start week one and actually have a
    chance LOL

MPhins13

I live in the land of Confusion
    WOW! Lots of Bob takers tonight! Watch... I'll probably be kicking myself for not taking him, but I just think one challenge loss and that man is toast. Anyways...

I found this pre-finale picture of the final five. After 30+ days in Gabon, I have to say that Susie looks HOT!

Love this picture. They all look great, especially Susie. I really like seeing everyone at the reunion show after everyone is showered and all :)

My picks for tonight are
    Bob - Title
    Sugar - Title

This was my first year doing this and I had fun, but at times frustrating. It was a hard season to try and figure out who was going next

Can someone explain the cbs contest? I thought you win a trip to the finale show (which is tonight)?

Good luck Pink :cheer2: :cheer2:

KrazyPete

skeleton
    Is anyone on the east coast still watching "60 Minutes" besides me? I was at church tonight, was the president on throwing off the TV schedule or what?

• threeboysmom

Is anyone on the east coast still watching "60 Minutes" besides me? I was at church tonight, was the president on throwing off the TV schedule or what?
    I'm still watching stupid 60 Minutes. I feel like I'm going to throw up. Just want to get this over with.

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
    I was just coming to post, in case anyone was DVR'ing this

They are going to miss much of the finale o_O

hope this saved someones night.

kaylajr

<font color=red>Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner<br><fon
    pretty sure it was late cause of the football game....
    I am DVRing it...Promised DH i would wait for him to watch it

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
    OK... so...

Susie... 3 votes? SERIOUSLY?

Sugar... Should have pleaded your case, YOU were the mastermind! She rolled over and played dead in the end.

I like Bob, I was surprised the voting was so close. The only thing is I wish he did differently was that he told Kenny off. I wish he said, Kenny, no thank you I dont want your vote and I will not play your game anymore.

1,000,000 cookie :rotfl: sweet!

Hope you did well Pink! when do we leave? :dance3:

• threeboysmom

OK... so...

Sugar... Should have pleaded your case, YOU were the mastermind! She rolled over and played dead in the end.

I like Bob, I was surprised the voting was so close. The only thing is I wish he did differently was that he told Kenny off. I wish he said, Kenny, no thank you I dont want your vote and I will not play your game anymore.

Well unfortunately, I didn't have Bob. I seriously didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to take him to the F3 with who was sitting on the jury. I was definitely the one outwitted and outplayed here in the end. :) I chose instead to play it safe by taking the two ladies since I wasn't sure who the winner would be and just didn't want to take the risk.

I had a 60 pt. lead, but it's going to come down to a few points. Did Bob have his name said more than 10x than either of those 2 gals. I don't know. I'm afraid to do the count. :) It's going to be VERY tight.

Also, if CBS decides to score the fire making tie-breaker as an immunity challenge win, then I'm done, plain and simple. Not even close.

My hat is off to all of you that chose Bob! Rats, I should have listened to Aengus! :laughing:

crazytp93

<font color=blue>Let’s <font color=orange>Go <font
    OK... so...

I really like Susie. I also like Bob and happy that he won. I really am surprised how close it was and no votes for Sugar! :O

And how DARE Corrine question/insult Sugar like that about her father.

Susie looked really good.

threeboysmom

Can someone explain the cbs contest? I thought you win a trip to the finale show (which is tonight)?

Good luck Pink :cheer2: :cheer2:
    I didn't quite understand it either until a few weeks ago. Apparently, there are a few prizes involved - there's the grand prize for the person who is in first place at the end of the season - this is a week-long trip to Africa worth about 15K. Then there are the cash prizes and the 2-night trip to the finale. Any time you came in first place during the season, your name was put into a drawing for these. The finale trip/tickets was what I really wanted, but oh well. I did my best. :)

Still waiting on those scores, but I'm not too hopeful I was able to hold onto my lead...

Sorsha

<font color=royalblue>People, don't be like the ch
    I am so sorry, Pink... I was really rooting for you. :sad2:
    Maybe next season, right? :flower3:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News