Surprising Ma....I did pull it off!! Surprise is out!!!

Thanks Dana, it's a rare type of MD, you as a nurse would know as well as I do how I need to keep moving...but some days it's hard, like today. Feel like I've been run over by a truck!! UG!! The type I have is called FSH, it's mostly upper body, I can't reach above my shoulders at this point, and it does on more extreme cases move into your hips and down into your ankles. I'm not to the extreme YET, I think I'm getting there tho. The aunt I've been mentioning in the wheelchair coming over for just a day has it REAL bad, she just had a heart attack. Mild, and yes, she's okay, but dr's do keep a close eye on my heart. It's not BAD, just a nuisance. Which is why the whole shampoo bottle thing is pissing me off....tub/shower combo places are hard enough for me to get in/out of, let alone with a million bottles in the place!!! But, I'm gonna try not to complain, it's quality time with ma and my sister, that doesn't come around too often, for me anyways. It does with my mom and sister!! Anyways, sorry to talk your head off this morning...everyone is still asleep!! LOL enjoy your day off!!

Little update, I emailed everyone to see what all they liked for drinks, snacks, cereal, etc. So we can have that stuff in the cabin. Well, my DSIS got back to me, and I think I'm sorry she did!! HAHA She only drinks the GOOD stuff, Grey Goose Vodka, Simply Grapefruit juice, smart water, etc. UG!!! So, I thought, okay, not the end of the world....ma still hasn't gotten back to me. So, DSIS's husband DID get his old job back, so he started today, so that's a relief, drama over for now!!
DH is officially a CG Chief Gunnersmate today...he went down to check in to Miami today, and found out that his XO knows me!!! WAAAAY back when I was in the CG, he was a cadet on the ship I was on, and I was teaching him the navigation. NICE!!! I told Chris that I treated the cadets good back then, so hopefully this guy has GOOD memories of me!! HAHA Other then that, not much else going on, 76 more days!!!! YAAAY!!!!

Your trip is right around the corner. You are so lucky! Sounds like things are shaping up for an awesome time. So glad you got the ADR's you wanted.

On a side note, sorry to hear about the FSH. That must make things more difficult. Sounds like you have a great attitude about it though.

Your trip is right around the corner. You are so lucky! Sounds like things are shaping up for an awesome time. So glad you got the ADR's you wanted.

On a side note, sorry to hear about the FSH. That must make things more difficult. Sounds like you have a great attitude about it though.

Thanks Leanne! Yep, I've been reading all the horror stories on the restaurant boards, and luckily they all seem to have issues with the last week, glad we're going the week we're going, not hearing too much about that week!! I can't wait!! If only my sister were to get excited again. She probably will, since Mikey's working again.

The FSH isn't that bad, just a hinderance, I do try to have a good attitude about it, cause there's nothing much I can do about it!! So, no use fretting over something I have no control over, right? Thanks for the reply, was beginning to think I was talking to myself again!!! :lmao: They pick on me here at work for that!!! It's raining now, so not a good time to be at WDW!!

70 DAYS!!! Getting closer!!! I was playing gin with my sister last night, and she said she was starting to get excited about the trip again. So, she's getting there. I got the shopping list done, and gonna start getting things slowly at the 2 month mark here pretty soon. Stuff I can get, water, sodas, cereal, snacks. I'm going up to my mom's this weekend, so she can have Chris clean the gutters before he leaves, so we're gonna compare notes and make sure everyone is up to speed with everything, and show them the tshirt patterns I have picked out. So should be fun! I'll keep ya'll posted, but I'm just glad DSIS is excited again. I knew it would happen soon!!

I haven't been over here in a while!!! Looks like you're doing good getting everything ready for your next trip. Boy I can't wait til i'm under 80 days out again.
Glad you got your ADRs, that's fun. We did the Quick Service dining plan this past trip, so i'm so looking forward to picking restaurants and making ADRs.

I like your US update, I was wondering if we should take a day to go there next year too. Not sure? something to think about. I love Tyler's pictures, he's usually always doing something silly. What a good way to be. Silly :goodvibes

Hey Pam!! Yea, I was looking at my planning book at work yesterday, and I'm at a stand still. there's nothing else I wanna add or take away at this point, guess I better start making shirts! HAHAHA Tyler is a HUGE ham, he loves opening his mouth for pictures, so I have to coax him to smile! I still end up with silly pictures, but I wouldn't have him any other way!!!
so, not much else to do now but wait.....that's the worst part!!! LOL

Well, I was in the ER for about 7 hours the other night...:sick: had signs of appendicitis. They did bunches of tests, and figured out that I have a calcium deposit on my appendix. They also told me this will lead to my appendix going...so, now I live with off and on jabbing pain in my right lower side, I didn't get much sleep, AND managed to go to work yesterday. SO, for now, I'm alright, I just hope if it has to be taken out, please take it out BEFORE my disney trip!! LOL It's gonna be hard with Chris gone, but I have 2 moms that will be chomping at the bit to come help me....so I'll be alright if it comes down to it! Anyways, off to work, Thank GOD it's friday!! I do need to take some pictures of my new stuff to put on here....maybe tomorrow morning!! :rolleyes1 Have a happy friday everyone!

Finally got around to taking pictures of my new stuff....this one is a tank top I got on sale at the disney store in orlando...

christiescamera032-2.jpg

Tink shirt from the disney store...

christiescamera031-2.jpg

mickey shirt from disney store...

christiescamera030-2.jpg

The photo book I got from disney online shopping...

christiescamera029-1.jpg

Disney shirt from online...it was like 5.99

christiescamera026-1.jpg

messenger bag from online...it is bigger then what I was thinking it was...but it should work!

christiescamera025-1.jpg

Little backpack bag I got from universal....very cute!

christiescamera024-2.jpg

And, last but not least, PJ's I got from online...

christiescamera023-3.jpg

So, with that done, I see a surgeon on Thursday, so until then, I pop pain pills, and hope I don't spike a fever!! I'll keep everyone as posted as possible!

I hate it when ERs do that crap. If they think it is your appendix they need to just take it out. Calcium deposits in the kidneys would be kidney stones, but I have never heard of appendix stones, but if I remember correctly you can get calcium deposits anywhere. I hope you find out something Thursday.

I love all of your new clothes. I have got a few new things, but not much. I have bought me a couple of skorts because I really like how comfortable they are. I also bought 2 shirts at Walmart on clearance Saturday.

Thanks Dana!! Not sure if I said earlier, I was at my mom's on saturday, talking about everything I've got together at this point, talking about making t shirts for them, I wanted to make ma one for the halloween party, and I found a pattern that's a pink ribbon for cancer, with mickey ears. Well, I KNEW my Aunt Donna would want one of those, she just went thru breast cancer not 2 years ago, so I told them about that, then my mom pipes up and says SHE wants a ribbon too!! Nice huh? Makes me feel good that they're FINALLY interested in that, only been trying to get them to tell me sizes and stuff for the past 2 months!! Ah well, it's coming together now!! JUST about to the 60 day point, and I'm happy about that. Now come next month, I'm REALLY gonna be :banana: :cheer2: LOL I was looking at the sales in Publix yesterday too, nothing we really need is on sale right now...bummer!! Ah well. I'll find SOMETHING!! LOL Or go to BJ's and get it there! :) Well, off to work I go, another day, another dollar!!!!

Things went well, the most pain I've had was from the gas they fill you up with, and it was more uncomfortable then anything else. I'm fine now, just can't sleep!! I didn't want to take my sleeping pill last night and risk hurting myself, plus I'm in our spare bedroom so I don't disturb DH or we don't bump into each other. He was supposed to leave Sunday for Miami, but got it pushed back to Tuesday late I believe. I'm gonna see if he can shoot for Wednesday morning, I have a friend coming up from the keys to orlando next week, and we wanted to hit universal, so I'm gonna attempt it, maybe tuesday or wednesday. If DH can leave on wednesday, then we'll shoot for tuesday, so we'll see. I'll talk to him later today about it! :)

I did hit 60 days yesterday, but was kinda out of it, so here's my 60 day dance!!! :banana::banana::cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2::dance3::woohoo::yay:

Ma was arguing with me the other night on paying for tips for dinner....I won't win on that one. Then I call DSIS, and SHE was saying she's paying for it....UG!!! So I told them both THEY can duke that one out!! HAHAHA So, I'll be outta work all next week, so I should be on quite a bit more for this week, hopefully it'll let me spend some good time with Tyler, and get my house in order. With being in pain, not much housework got done, so my floors look like crap! Anyways, gonna attempt to try to sleep, hopefully I can!!! Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers and everything from everyone....it definedly helps!!!

Things went well, the most pain I've had was from the gas they fill you up with, and it was more uncomfortable then anything else. I'm fine now, just can't sleep!! I didn't want to take my sleeping pill last night and risk hurting myself, plus I'm in our spare bedroom so I don't disturb DH or we don't bump into each other. He was supposed to leave Sunday for Miami, but got it pushed back to Tuesday late I believe. I'm gonna see if he can shoot for Wednesday morning, I have a friend coming up from the keys to orlando next week, and we wanted to hit universal, so I'm gonna attempt it, maybe tuesday or wednesday. If DH can leave on wednesday, then we'll shoot for tuesday, so we'll see. I'll talk to him later today about it! :)

I did hit 60 days yesterday, but was kinda out of it, so here's my 60 day dance!!! :banana::banana::cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2::dance3::woohoo::yay:

Ma was arguing with me the other night on paying for tips for dinner....I won't win on that one. Then I call DSIS, and SHE was saying she's paying for it....UG!!! So I told them both THEY can duke that one out!! HAHAHA So, I'll be outta work all next week, so I should be on quite a bit more for this week, hopefully it'll let me spend some good time with Tyler, and get my house in order. With being in pain, not much housework got done, so my floors look like crap! Anyways, gonna attempt to try to sleep, hopefully I can!!! Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers and everything from everyone....it definedly helps!!!

I am glad you are feeling better. And STOP worrying about your house. That work will not go anywhere, but if you over do it you could end up in the hospital. OK, I will get off the nurse box now :rotfl:.

You are so funny. I would let them both pay the tips and the waitress or waiter will be more than happy :goodvibes. Take you a pill and get some good sleep tonight.

Christie? Where are you? What have you been doing and how are you doing? I have had one hell of a week. Dale went in the hospital Wednesday and had to have a heart cath on Thursday because he has been having chest pains. Thank God it came out normal, but we still don't know why he is having chest pains and getting dizzy. He has to go to the sleep lab in August so I hope that makes a difference. How have you been? I miss talking to ya.

OH no!!! I'm glad he's okay. I've been doing little stuff around the house, went back to work this morning, but I need a note from the dr saying I can be back. The receptionist at his office said they'd fax one over once the dr got in, but they sent me home until then, since my original note said Aug 1st. I can't afford to be out another week dude...I'll go nuts!! SO, I'm waiting for the bank to call saying I can come back. If I'd have known this, I'd have gotten a note last week. One of those things they don't tell ya I guess. I hope all goes well with Dale, the last thing you need is something going on with him!! Anyways, I'm fine, just wanting to go back to work so I don't go stir crazy!! Chris has his PT test today, say a prayer for him! LOL I'm worried, but he didn't seem to be, so hopefully it'll go well! Anyways, no worries, I'm here, I'm fine!!

I gotta go this weekend and get school supplies, school starts here on Aug 10th, and that's the day they're sending Chris to North Carolina, AND it's our anniversary! So, I guess my anniversary date will have to be Tyler! :) The disney plans are on hold, there's nothing else to do! I got a case of water....ooooo and today we're at 50 days!!! WOOHOO!! I almost forgot!! LOL So, that's all that's going on here, not too much....Oh yea, Tevas are on sale at sierra trading post, I got 5 pair in the shopping cart for like $105!! Shoes for disney!! Replacing the ones Angel ate too!! Teva's are COMFY!!! REALLY comfy!! So I'll order those on Friday! WOOHOO!!! 50 days!!! :) Thanks for checking in on me dude!!!

OH no!!! I'm glad he's okay. I've been doing little stuff around the house, went back to work this morning, but I need a note from the dr saying I can be back. The receptionist at his office said they'd fax one over once the dr got in, but they sent me home until then, since my original note said Aug 1st. I can't afford to be out another week dude...I'll go nuts!! SO, I'm waiting for the bank to call saying I can come back. If I'd have known this, I'd have gotten a note last week. One of those things they don't tell ya I guess. I hope all goes well with Dale, the last thing you need is something going on with him!! Anyways, I'm fine, just wanting to go back to work so I don't go stir crazy!! Chris has his PT test today, say a prayer for him! LOL I'm worried, but he didn't seem to be, so hopefully it'll go well! Anyways, no worries, I'm here, I'm fine!!

I gotta go this weekend and get school supplies, school starts here on Aug 10th, and that's the day they're sending Chris to North Carolina, AND it's our anniversary! So, I guess my anniversary date will have to be Tyler! :) The disney plans are on hold, there's nothing else to do! I got a case of water....ooooo and today we're at 50 days!!! WOOHOO!! I almost forgot!! LOL So, that's all that's going on here, not too much....Oh yea, Tevas are on sale at sierra trading post, I got 5 pair in the shopping cart for like $105!! Shoes for disney!! Replacing the ones Angel ate too!! Teva's are COMFY!!! REALLY comfy!! So I'll order those on Friday! WOOHOO!!! 50 days!!! :) Thanks for checking in on me dude!!!

Thanks girl !! I am so glad you are doing good. Did the doctor give you the release you needed to go back to work? I guess they got Dale's because he has worked all week. I don't know if I have been as scared in my life as I was when they said heart cath. I just hope all this stress lifts off all of us soon. This month started off great, but hasn't went the best. It has been a LONG month.

Dang I can't believe school is starting back already. The kids just don't get enough time out anymore. I hope you can come over the weekend we are at Disney, it would be great to just meet up. Even if you don't have a day left on a ticket we can meet up at DTD or a resort and have lunch or just a coke. I know what you mean about not having anything else to plan. I have never been to Disney and not been on a planning frenzy, it seems strange.
I hate that Chris will not be there for your anniversary. I swear after all that has happened this month I really appreciate all the time I get to spend with my family.

Thanks dude, yea July was hard, on everyone it seems....lets hope August brings better stuff. SO, now we can officially say NEXT MONTH!!!! I'm going up to my moms this morning and doing some school shopping. Gonna TRY to get her the RIGHT shirt for me to make for her, she wants to get MENS undershirts!! I said, uh NO!! One drop of water and you'll be showing everyone what you got up top, and of course she said she didn't mind, but I DO!!!!! I don't wanna walk around the halloween party with my mom's stuff showing!! NO!!!! So, we're gonna HELP her find a good shirt.....so wish me luck! Chris is actually home this weekend, he strained his rotator cuff in his shoulder...he's okay, just REALLY sore. He'll go back tomorrow evening, and HOPEFULLY be back next weekend to celebrate the anniversary. He won't have to go to NC, but they'll probably deploy him the end of the month, which is fine, we'll get his sea pay the day we leave for disney, that's like $400 more!! WOOHOO!!! LOL Would be nice....so anyways, better get the little man up to get ready to go, he's gonna be a bear today cause we were at a baseball game last night, had bank night for the minor league team we got here, I got SOME pictures, so I'll upload them later!! :) Have a happy weekend!!

Sounds like you had a pretty nice weekend. How did the shopping go? I had to work the weekend so I didn't do anything. I have a doctor's appointment today and Dale has one Wednesday. I guess that is when they will set up the sleep lab stuff. I hope it isn't this weekend because I am off and we like to go do stuff. Where will Chris be deployed to? I swear I admire your attitude. I am freaking out about having to stay at home alone for a night or two :lmao:. Yes, I am a big ole baby when it comes to that :sad2:. I hope Chris' shoulder is better and I am glad you are doing so good.

Sounds like you had a pretty nice weekend. How did the shopping go? I had to work the weekend so I didn't do anything. I have a doctor's appointment today and Dale has one Wednesday. I guess that is when they will set up the sleep lab stuff. I hope it isn't this weekend because I am off and we like to go do stuff. Where will Chris be deployed to? I swear I admire your attitude. I am freaking out about having to stay at home alone for a night or two :lmao:. Yes, I am a big ole baby when it comes to that :sad2:. I hope Chris' shoulder is better and I am glad you are doing so good.

Thanks!! I've been doing this deploying stuff for over 12 years, so it gets easier after a while. Plus, his pay goes up, so I'm definedly looking forward to that!! :) Shopping went good, Tyler is all ready to go with clothes and supplies, attitude is a different story LOL He of course doesn't wanna go back, but I keep telling him he's GOTTA, it's the law!! HAHA I did get our shirts done, took pictures, just gotta upload them, so maybe I'll get to that later. I'm just TIRED. We were down one person today, so I was covering new accounts AND the teller line, so I was running like crazy....plus I did too much yesterday!! :rolleyes1 Good luck with the dr's appts, I'm glad mine are over with!! For the time being. My regular dr may wanna see me, and I do need to take her the surgery pictures, so hopefully all goes well with that! Anyways....43 more days!!! YAAAAY!!!

Thanks!! I've been doing this deploying stuff for over 12 years, so it gets easier after a while. Plus, his pay goes up, so I'm definedly looking forward to that!! :) Shopping went good, Tyler is all ready to go with clothes and supplies, attitude is a different story LOL He of course doesn't wanna go back, but I keep telling him he's GOTTA, it's the law!! HAHA I did get our shirts done, took pictures, just gotta upload them, so maybe I'll get to that later. I'm just TIRED. We were down one person today, so I was covering new accounts AND the teller line, so I was running like crazy....plus I did too much yesterday!! :rolleyes1 Good luck with the dr's appts, I'm glad mine are over with!! For the time being. My regular dr may wanna see me, and I do need to take her the surgery pictures, so hopefully all goes well with that! Anyways....43 more days!!! YAAAAY!!!

The pay would help me cope :lmao:. Glad the shopping went good. I have been buying Dallas' stuff during the summer. I can't wait to see the pictures of the shirts. I think I am going to go 50's at MNSSHP. I have got to come up with something for Dallas. They don't make kids costumes in his size :sad2:. I know you were busy doing two peoples jobs. I know how hard it is on us when we are really busy. My doctor's appointment went good. It was for my annual and for a weight check. I just hate going. 43 Days, WOW :banana::dance3:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter