Summer of Heroes

Mallefiscent

Earning My Ears
I am taking a friend to Disneyland for the first time. It will actually be the first time he has ever been to a theme park, ridden a roller coaster, etc. He is a huge Avenger's fan. I could really take them or leave them. Fill me in on the best way for me to make this a great Summer of Heroes trip for him.

It is all Marvel comics - maybe all superheros. I don't know enough about them to say whether all the ones he likes are only Marvel. He does like Star Wars, but I thought the Star Wars area wouldn't be done for a couple of years. We were going to go in early May, but then I saw the ad and decided I could postpone it a couple of weeks to make him really happy.

There's Star Wars Launch Bay in DL, there's the Star Tours ride and right now there's a Star Wars overlay on Space Mountain, which may still be there in May.

Oh Thank you. I had forgotten about the launch bay. I haven't seen it, but my son went there. He also has done Space Mountain with the Star Wars overlay and loved it. I'm sure my friend will love those. He's not as picky about his Star Wars stuff as my son is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter