Stateroom advice needed BADLY

A

adisneynut

We have a cat. 11 booked but my neice may want to tag along. That means 2 -40 year old adults and 2- girls age 11. I know that the spilt bathroomis a plus however the difference between the cat. is over 400.00. Will we be crowded in an cat. 11?This is the Western intineray. Please if anyone can has been in both catergories I would really appreicate some input.

I'd be happy to go with either cat. but if it doesn't stretch the budget I'd get the split bath. We took our 8 yr. old twins(boy & girl) on a 7 day with the split bath (SPR). Really convenient for one to shower and the other brush teeth etc. That being said, we are going to try a 4 day in a cat. 11 March 2004(got a great price while on board and it is their spring break) and will try sending the girls back to get showers a little ahead of the guys.
I think it would just take a little extra planning! Have a great time!!!

We have done Cat 4's, Cat 8's, Cat 9's, and most recently on 5/17/03 a Cat 11.

I thought the Cat 11 was too crowded for the 4 of us. It was my hubby and I, our DS18 and DD15. We really missed the split bath and found much less storage space than the Cat 9's. We brought the same amount of clothes and had trouble finding places to put them all. We had no problems with 4 in the Cat 9.

I also could not adjust to the no natural light thing of the Cat 11. My body clock works on light. Never need an alarm clock if light is coming in, but was all messed up in the Cat 11.

I will stick to Cat 9's in the future.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter