Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

Also not letting me preorder pins because it is saying I’m not registered for that race (since you know it’s under my moms name

Yet the YOUR IN
emails for both my friend Ali & my registration say Hi Heather (my name)

Due to other non Disney issues I’m going to wait on pre order if I do it at all.

I have two registrations in my name although one should be in my daughter's name. Picked up her birthday don't know what happened. I will work on it another day.

I’m just glad my challenge issue is not a me issue…. Will be fun on Disney IT’s end

Anyway we should keep a running tally on who has a registration in the wrong name and if/when they get fixed

At least will be guaranteed 5K pins as I was able to pre-order them under Ali’s registration will just have to gamble at expo for the rest + magnets

I’m just glad my challenge issue is not a me issue…. Will be fun on Disney IT’s end

Anyway we should keep a running tally on who has a registration in the wrong name and if/when they get fixed

At least will be guaranteed 5K pins as I was able to pre-order them under Ali’s registration will just have to gamble at expo for the rest + magnets
Yeah I’ve been hearing of a few different issues via Facebook and Twitter. Mainly with payment

I booked a site at the campground a couple weeks ago. Can't really call what we do "camping" though. It's more like a tiny home on wheels. We have a walk in closet and a fireplace 🤣
That is camping in style!

I registered DH and I for the challenge. My first pressing of the challenge button gave me the wonderful Disney IT message of it's already full. I had about 5 different devices going. Had the same issues with times jumping all over the place. Ended up getting in first with my phone, which wasn't clicked until after the other devices and was clicked at 10:00 or slightly after. Literally no rhyme or reason to it! Oh well, we are in!

It's interesting (and disappointing) that several folks had name issues this morning. I had not really heard of any in past registrations. I wonder if the forms are somehow auto filling based on the sign-in name? Or maybe user error trying to fill out the forms so quickly? Or just Disney IT?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter