***Spring/Easter Exchange Sent & Recieved***COMPLETED

Impatiently waiting:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
I already got confirmation that my exchange was recieved. I was going to PM the mom but I dont even see one post from her on this exchange which seems odd. I have only done two other exchanges because I am always worried I will send one and not recieve one. I used Priority mail with a confirmation so I know mine arrived the 2oth at 11am

:(, is there anyone that is willing to be an elf?
If so, it is within the U.S. to a female adult.

PM me if you are able to help.

Hello All,

Im am SO VERY SORRY for not checking in sooner. I sent out my package on Saturday so my person should be recieving theirs soon. I am also very in awe of snowite because she cheered up my DD's day so much yesterday! The package we recieved was jam packed with all kinds of awesome easter treats including some really cool disney stickers and a neat lighted butterfly decoration.

Thanks for making this such a fun exchange!

PS: I really hope my Diser recieves hers soon! It was sent to someone named Laura. If you don't recieve it my Friday please let me know so I can try and track it.

Thank you so much to PILIKIA97 for the wonderful package she send to my DD Shawny.
We got it today, she was thrilled :yay: with a huge box, she opened and followed the directions, she pulled the basket out of the box and there it was, her beautiful basket filled with tons of goodies.

= Disney Mickey Red Hat
= Mickey Green Antenna Topper
= Butterfly Stickers
= Flower Stickers
= JUMP IN SOUNDTRACK DC :banana:
= Bag of Spring chocolate/mints
= Water Pot
= 2 Pair Easter socks
= Cute Little white bunny :hug:
= "S" and "P" shape notepads
= Mini Memo Pad & pen with the letter "S"
= Pirates of the Caribbean Cards (2)
= Little Bucket
= Mil Chocolate easter eggs :cutie:
= Nice Green ceramic container (chocolates were in it)
= Buttlerfly sticker
= Butterfly Stamp
= Spring Ink Pad
= Gum
= Pirates of the Caribbean Puzzles and games book
= Hand painted easter egg
= And the beautiful green Basket :cheer2:

We took some pics to share

Thank you so much, you made her day. :grouphug:

Hello All,

Im am SO VERY SORRY for not checking in sooner. I sent out my package on Saturday so my person should be recieving theirs soon. I am also very in awe of snowite because she cheered up my DD's day so much yesterday! The package we recieved was jam packed with all kinds of awesome easter treats including some really cool disney stickers and a neat lighted butterfly decoration.

Thanks for making this such a fun exchange!

PS: I really hope my Diser recieves hers soon! It was sent to someone named Laura. If you don't recieve it my Friday please let me know so I can try and track it.

Thank you for posting. I was starting to worry because the post office confirmed it was delivered but there was no post I was starting to think it went to the wrong house!
Have a good one everyone. I have to run to jury duty. :hippie:

Thank you so much to PILIKIA97 for the wonderful package she send to my DD Shawny.
We got it today, she was thrilled :yay: with a huge box, she opened and followed the directions, she pulled the basket out of the box and there it was, her beautiful basket filled with tons of goodies.

= Disney Mickey Red Hat
= Mickey Green Antenna Topper
= Butterfly Stickers
= Flower Stickers
= JUMP IN SOUNDTRACK DC :banana:
= Bag of Spring chocolate/mints
= Water Pot
= 2 Pair Easter socks
= Cute Little white bunny :hug:
= "S" and "P" shape notepads
= Mini Memo Pad & pen with the letter "S"
= Pirates of the Caribbean Cards (2)
= Little Bucket
= Mil Chocolate easter eggs :cutie:
= Nice Green ceramic container (chocolates were in it)
= Buttlerfly sticker
= Butterfly Stamp
= Spring Ink Pad
= Gum
= Pirates of the Caribbean Puzzles and games book
= Hand painted easter egg
= And the beautiful green Basket :cheer2:

We took some pics to share.

Thank you so much, you made her day. :grouphug:

Hooray! :cheer2: I'm glad it got there safely...I was worried about the "instruction" ribbon sinking back into the packing peanuts, lol! :goodvibes

I had a blast shopping for her- she likes all the same things I do! My DH and I have collected about 100 of the Pirates card packs (he actually plays the game, I just like to build and display the ships inside!).
And thank you for the PM- ya'll are so sweet! :hug:

The mail man came and went and still no package. Could the person who has me please at lease drop me a line so I know it is coming and I wasnt really left out?:sad1:
Okay. I got a PM from Patsy saying it is on the way.
I really didnt care about the whole secret sender thing as much as I did about knowing why it was late

Nothing here yet. I could be an elf -- unless it is an elf to myself! :rotfl2:
We will be attending the Pirates and Princess Party Friday evening in the MK. :cheer2:
party: party: party:
I'm bound to get a bunch of candy there! And what's better than MAGICAL candy? pixiedust: ;)

Alright!
Ilse received a beautiful basket from Madison.
She send...

=Cute bunny I thinks she's a ballet bunny :flower3:
=Easter Card
=Easter Egg bubbles (2) Pink and green
=Carrot shape reeses candy
=Pack of Peeps :cheer2:
=Magnet note pad
=2 Friends Magnet fraises sheets
=Easter pez dispenser and candy
=2 pocket size of tissue
=Lip gloss
="It's a girls world" Key Chain ::yes::
=Pony tail holders
="Girls rule" key chain :goodvibes
= "I didn't ask to be a princess" Key Chain :thumbsup2
= More pony tail holders :flower3:
=Claire's ice cream shape glitter shower gel.
= And a cute white basket.

Thank you so much Madison.

Ilse

Nothing here yet. I could be an elf -- unless it is an elf to myself! :rotfl2:
We will be attending the Pirates and Princess Party Friday evening in the MK. :cheer2:
party: party: party:
I'm bound to get a bunch of candy there! And what's better than MAGICAL candy? pixiedust: ;)
Have fun at the party!!!pirate: princess:

Pixie Dust... I'm glad the package made it to Ilse... Madison and I hope she likes everything...

Happy Easter! Happy Spring!

P.S. We are still on package watch for Madison's.

I'm so sorry! I forgot to post that I sent mine!! It went out Wednesday, priority with Delivery confirmation. My kids have been tag teaming me with sickeness all week!! Sorry again!!
Kimba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter