***Spring/Easter Exchange Sent & Recieved***COMPLETED

Slight complication. I tried to get out this morning to take DS to school and was going to run some errands including dropping off my Exchange at the Post Office. Well, I didn't move my car yesterday and I guess things froze over because it looks like now I am on a sheet of ice. So far, I cannot move it even with my neighbor's help.

We are going to try again this afternoon to get out, but it looks like I am not going anywhere today. I ended up walking DS to school today which was a nightmare since DD has to ride in her stroller since she is so little.

Long story short - if I can get out today, I will go to the Post Office. If I can't then I will do my best to get there Saturday. Maybe my neighbor can drop it off for me if I am still stuck.

Just keep me updated.
Remember to the other exchangers that TOMORROW is the send by date.

Well, one of my packages that I mailed this week was confirmed as delivered today, YEAH! Hope that the recipient likes it.:goodvibes
But my other one is not even showing that it was shipped on my delivery confirmation. When I type in the number it says that there is no information on that package or that I have put in an incorrect number :confused3 . I called the post office and they didn't have any suggestions for me. I sent it priority mail (and even though I know that it has a very long way to go, I would at least expect it to say something on delivery confirmation). I hope that it makes it to it's final destination in the next week. I didn't insure it, if all else fails, I will have to resend. I don't think that there is anything else that I can do, is there??????

Jenny

Well, one of my packages that I mailed this week was confirmed as delivered today, YEAH! Hope that the recipient likes it.:goodvibes
But my other one is not even showing that it was shipped on my delivery confirmation. When I type in the number it says that there is no information on that package or that I have put in an incorrect number :confused3 . I called the post office and they didn't have any suggestions for me. I sent it priority mail (and even though I know that it has a very long way to go, I would at least expect it to say something on delivery confirmation). I hope that it makes it to it's final destination in the next week. I didn't insure it, if all else fails, I will have to resend. I don't think that there is anything else that I can do, is there??????

Jenny

:( nope unfortunatly there is nothing that can be done, we will just cross our fingers that it gets to its destination.

I got my package today! Thanks so much I love it!
It contained:
A giant tinkerbell purse (my favorite gift)
A potc pen (2nd fav)
A notepad, paper weight, and pen all with the letter "n" for my name nicole :goodvibes
Yellow slipper socks that have little chicks hatching out of eggs on them(i am wearing them now because they are so comfy and its laundry day so I had no socks :lmao: )
Lots of candy
A decorative egg pendant to hang in my room
I am not home at the moment so I may be forgetting something else, but for now thats what I can remember. I love it all!
Thanks!

Mine went out today, priority with delivery confirmation. It'll still probably take awhile. :rolleyes1

I'm sooooo mad tho!!! I left the post office, picked up DD & her friend from school, picked up Girl Scout cookies, dropped off friend and, went grocery shopping where they had all this Easter/Spring stuff!!!! :headache: If I had waited ONE MORE DAY, my package MIGHT have contained a little more SPRING. Sorry about that. :sad2:

It contained:
A potc pen (2nd fav)
A notepad, paper weight, and pen all with the letter "n" for my name nicole :goodvibes
Yellow slipper socks that have little chicks hatching out of eggs on them(i am wearing them now because they are so comfy and its laundry day so I had no socks :lmao: )
Lots of candy
I am not home at the moment so I may be forgetting something else, but for now thats what I can remember. I love it all!
Thanks!
Who sent one to you kiddo?

Mine went out today, priority with delivery confirmation. It'll still probably take awhile. :rolleyes1

I'm sooooo mad tho!!! I left the post office, picked up DD & her friend from school, picked up Girl Scout cookies, dropped off friend and, went grocery shopping where they had all this Easter/Spring stuff!!!! :headache: If I had waited ONE MORE DAY, my package MIGHT have contained a little more SPRING. Sorry about that. :sad2:

Well, we made the packages and I had the boxes open to add more Easter candy. I got the candy,sealed the boxes and realized I just mailed them without adding it so folks are getting some candy but no jelly beans or cadbury eggs.In my defense I was on my way to the dentist which makes me a wee bit anxious:scared1: and it is waaaaaay before coffee:surfweb:
DD and I already added extras to make up for it anyway;)

Slight complication. I tried to get out this morning to take DS to school and was going to run some errands including dropping off my Exchange at the Post Office. Well, I didn't move my car yesterday and I guess things froze over because it looks like now I am on a sheet of ice. So far, I cannot move it even with my neighbor's help.

We are going to try again this afternoon to get out, but it looks like I am not going anywhere today. I ended up walking DS to school today which was a nightmare since DD has to ride in her stroller since she is so little.

Long story short - if I can get out today, I will go to the Post Office. If I can't then I will do my best to get there Saturday. Maybe my neighbor can drop it off for me if I am still stuck.

Be careful digging the car olut. Mine froze too and I just gunned it and backed up anyway. It tore the skirt. DH is not happy.:rolleyes1
Carsa re all plastic now. Who knew?

It contained:
A potc pen (2nd fav)
Lots of candy
Thanks!

You are welcome! Glad that you like it. I want to go back to the store and get myself either the Tink purse or the Eeyore one. Enjoy!! Hope my other package gets to it's destination soon.
Jenny

I'm so so sorry that I didn't get mine out today! :guilty:

It's been fun here in the ice! I will get it there asap on Tuesday morning. Altho the main roads are clear, the side ones including our deveopment are still mostly ice. DH did get home last night, but spent time inching along the turnpike at 1 mile/20 minutes! (there was a huge accident still there from 10 am!) I admit I've been a little nervous about going out if I didn't truly have to.

I promise to send it xtra speedy to make up for it!

Are you getting mail delivery? if so....and this goes for everyone.....don't forget you can have free carrier pick-up. I use it all the time.
You do it through the website. You do have to register and use a cc to pay, but it is great.

I got my car out!! :banana: I dropped off my exchange package this morning. They said it should arrive there on Wednesday or Thursday.

snowwite - I know what you mean. Actually what happened is I went outside yesterday afternoon with some cardboard pieces and hoped that the fact that it was sunny and that I salted around the wheels and put the cardboard to grip would work - no such luck. But 2 neighbors saw me and came to help - 1 had a shovel and 1 had a spade. It took a good 30 minutes, but the got me out with me going back and forth and them guiding and digging. Thank goodness for nice neighbors! :grouphug: I baked them big batches of cookies and dropped them off last night to help say thanks.

Well, we made the packages and I had the boxes open to add more Easter candy. I got the candy,sealed the boxes and realized I just mailed them without adding it so folks are getting some candy but no jelly beans or cadbury eggs.In my defense I was on my way to the dentist which makes me a wee bit anxious:scared1: and it is waaaaaay before coffee:surfweb:
DD and I already added extras to make up for it anyway;)

You forgot the candy? :sad2: Good job mom:rolleyes1 LoL.
My package came from Jenny (srry I thought I had written it)
Mom- today at work we put out all the easter stuff of course:headache: We searched everywhere for stuff and the day after we send them more things are available. :sad1:

Jenny- You should go back and get yourself one of those purses. It is adorable!:yay: :love: :hug:

I got my car out!! :banana: I dropped off my exchange package this morning. They said it should arrive there on Wednesday or Thursday.

snowwite - I know what you mean. Actually what happened is I went outside yesterday afternoon with some cardboard pieces and hoped that the fact that it was sunny and that I salted around the wheels and put the cardboard to grip would work - no such luck. But 2 neighbors saw me and came to help - 1 had a shovel and 1 had a spade. It took a good 30 minutes, but the got me out with me going back and forth and them guiding and digging. Thank goodness for nice neighbors! :grouphug: I baked them big batches of cookies and dropped them off last night to help say thanks.

I am glad to hear that you and your car got out safely!:goodvibes

You forgot the candy? :sad2: Good job mom:rolleyes1 LoL.
My package came from Jenny (srry I thought I had written it)
Mom- today at work we put out all the easter stuff of course:headache: We searched everywhere for stuff and the day after we send them more things are available. :sad1:

Jenny- You should go back and get yourself one of those purses. It is adorable!:yay: :love: :hug:

Figures.
Why were you posting at midnight:scared1:

Well I had our packages ready to mail out Friday and the post office was closed when I got there. Ours isn't open on Saturday so I've missed the mail by date. :sad2: I'll be sure to get it there first thing Tuesday morning though (closed tomorrow due to President's day I think, but I will check tomorrow).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter