***Spring/Easter Exchange Sent & Recieved***COMPLETED

princess: THANK YOU Ilse, Justin was thrilled with his exchange. First he read the note you sent him...then he just started to take things out of the box, this took awhile :rotfl: and this is what he received:
Dubble Bubble Eggs....already opened
3 Easter Pencils...now in his school backpack
2 Hot Wheels...Good Choice Ilse
Hershey's Kisses...His Dad thanks you too!
PAAS Color Snaps..cute
Marshmallow PEEPS...now we know it is Spring and Easter :goodvibes
Safari Animals magic grow capsules
SpongeBob Fillable Easter Eggs...His favorite Show, great pick:banana:
2 Sports Bubble's
Coloring Cups Egg Decorating Cups
Kiddie Candy Mix
and this is all in the CUTEST PLUSH BLUE COW EASTER BASKET
Ilse you did I great job with this exchange thank you so much.
Justin and his Grammy Janet

p.s. Roxy a hug :hug: for you, thank you again, you are the best :cutie:

Ohh finally, I hope everything is in one piece, it took forever. Sorry :( :(

Delivered

Your item was delivered at 3:56 PM on March 2, 2007 in SHELBYVILLE, TX 75973.

Yes it did arrive!! :cool1: It did look like it had been around the world inside and out, but everything was in tact. :)

Inside (well originally inside I'm sure :rotfl: ) an easter basket I found: a very soft blue easter bunny, a porcelain egg, a coffee cup, hershey's kisses in spring colors, life saver jelly beans, a spring photo display, pencils, window clings, candle, and a pair of frog socks (These are my FAVORITE item! I collect frogs and my daughter was amazed that you knew that. :rotfl: ).

Thanks a lot and it was definitly worth the wait!

princess: THANK YOU Ilse, Justin was thrilled with his exchange. First he read the note you sent him...then he just started to take things out of the box, this took awhile :rotfl: and this is what he received:
Dubble Bubble Eggs....already opened
3 Easter Pencils...now in his school backpack
2 Hot Wheels...Good Choice Ilse
Hershey's Kisses...His Dad thanks you too!
PAAS Color Snaps..cute
Marshmallow PEEPS...now we know it is Spring and Easter :goodvibes
Safari Animals magic grow capsules
SpongeBob Fillable Easter Eggs...His favorite Show, great pick:banana:
2 Sports Bubble's
Coloring Cups Egg Decorating Cups
Kiddie Candy Mix
and this is all in the CUTEST PLUSH BLUE COW EASTER BASKET
Ilse you did I great job with this exchange thank you so much.
Justin and his Grammy Janet

p.s. Roxy a hug :hug: for you, thank you again, you are the best :cutie:

THANK YOU JANET! :hug: and Justin for being soooo sweet and for waiting all this time :woohoo: we're so happy to hear the good news.

That box went around the country for all we know :sad2:

Yes it did arrive!! :cool1: It did look like it had been around the world inside and out, but everything was in tact. :)

Inside (well originally inside I'm sure :rotfl: ) an easter basket I found: a very soft blue easter bunny, a porcelain egg, a coffee cup, hershey's kisses in spring colors, life saver jelly beans, a spring photo display, pencils, window clings, candle, and a pair of frog socks (These are my FAVORITE item! I collect frogs and my daughter was amazed that you knew that. :rotfl: ).

Thanks a lot and it was definitly worth the wait!

NO kidding :sad2: it probably did went around the world.

Thank you, I'm so glad that it made and that you liked it. thanks :hug:

I rec'd a Priority pkg today from PrincessDisneyBelle. princess: Many thanks!! I will be cracking open some candy just as soon as I eat the pizza DH is going out to pick up! :rotfl: Dinner and dessert! :goodvibes
drum roll..... the items.....

Bath Pouf with Handle (Which I really do need and never rememeber to buy! THANKS!)
A flowery nail file
A bag of Malted Milk Eggs (Which I LOVE)
A Happy Easter large memo pad
A Magnetic Mickey with "HiYa!" next to Mickey. VERY COOL. I love anything Disney related -- and esp stuff I don't see locally! :thumbsup2
A Disney pencil
A packet of Mary Engelbreit note cards
A package of vanilla cream filled wafers
A small chocolate bunny
A silvertone necklace
3 Russell Stover marshmallow eggs (mmmmmm..... I absolutely love choc covered marshmallows.)
Some misc Bunny puff and nougat candies. (I LOVE nougat too. You probably included my favorite candies in the world. The only thing you missed was chocolate covered jellies. PRETTY DARN GOOD considering you don't know that about me! You must have E.S.P.)

Thanks very much!! :cheer2: :yay:

Finally!! Finallly!

Your item was delivered at 2:02 PM on March 1, 2007 in SACRAMENTO, CA 95826.

Another thank you for the great exchange for Justin, his eyes lit up this morning when he recieved it.:)
jusmom aka Justin's mom:thumbsup2

I rec'd a Priority pkg today from PrincessDisneyBelle. princess: Many thanks!! I will be cracking open some candy just as soon as I eat the pizza DH is going out to pick up! :rotfl: Dinner and dessert! :goodvibes
drum roll..... the items.....

Bath Pouf with Handle (Which I really do need and never rememeber to buy! THANKS!)
A flowery nail file
A bag of Malted Milk Eggs (Which I LOVE)
A Happy Easter large memo pad
A Magnetic Mickey with "HiYa!" next to Mickey. VERY COOL. I love anything Disney related -- and esp stuff I don't see locally! :thumbsup2
A Disney pencil
A packet of Mary Engelbreit note cards
A package of vanilla cream filled wafers
A small chocolate bunny
A silvertone necklace
3 Russell Stover marshmallow eggs (mmmmmm..... I absolutely love choc covered marshmallows.)
Some misc Bunny puff and nougat candies. (I LOVE nougat too. You probably included my favorite candies in the world. The only thing you missed was chocolate covered jellies. PRETTY DARN GOOD considering you don't know that about me! You must have E.S.P.)

Thanks very much!! :cheer2: :yay:

i'm glad you enjoyed everything. that's funny that i included your fav candies. sorry it was so late.

Your item was delivered at 9:09 AM on March 2, 2007 in NORTH CONWAY, NH 03860.

Hope everything arrived in one piece!!!

Rec'd my package from PrincessDisneyBelle today. Thank you so much. Here is what I received.

Bag of Malted Milk Eggs
Wood Handle bath puff (will come in handy)
I can't describe this pop up bunny thing that makes a lot of noise (driving both the husband and the dog crazy with this already LOL).
eyeshadow
Chocolate bunny
Happy Egg Day memo pad
Package of Mary Engelbreit note cards (very pretty)
Hot Pink nail file (can't loose it in my pocketbook)
Hazelnut Cream filled wafers (Sounds Yummy, can't wait to try these, only 5 more weeks I think until Lent is over).
some marshmellow bunny's and some nougat candy .

Thank you for everything. Gotta go drive the dog a little more crazy with this pop up. :crazy2:

Jenny

Just to let you know..Jusmom received her exchange today...she will open it and post when she gets home from work.
JC

Hi all Rachel received her exchange from PrincessDisneyBelle. Rachel is having computer problems tonight so I will post for her.
She received:
2 Key Chains
Wood Handle Bath Puff
small make-up bag
lip balm
blue emory board
lemon creme wafers
note cards
note pad
bag of malted eggs
marshmellow bunny
reeces peanut butter
chocolate bunny
I think that's it...thank you, from Rachel
JC

I found our last package arrival, so this exchange has now been COMPLETED :).
Thank you to all who had participated and for those patient ones for waiting on your package to arrive to you.
Hope everyone has a nice Spring and Easter :).

I received my exchange today from Laura (princessdisneybelle) from Texas! :flower3: (my home state)

Thank you for everything.... she send...

- Bath Pouf with Handle :thumbsup2
-Pack of my favorite candy PEEPS :wave2: already gone :blush:
- 2 post cards from Texas ;) I love PC
-Pack of notecards
-Cosmetic bag
-Memo Pad
-Malted milk eggs
-Chocolate Bunny
-Hazulnut cream filled wafers
-Mickey Cartoon pencil
-Nail file ( i need it one)
-Flower key chain
- 2 Marshmallow bunnies
-Pair of earrings
-Handful fo candy

Thank you so much!

I found our last package arrival, so this exchange has now been COMPLETED :).
Thank you to all who had participated and for those patient ones for waiting on your package to arrive to you.
Hope everyone has a nice Spring and Easter :).

I DID RECEIVED A BASKET LIKE WE ARE TOLD TO SEND :confused3 SO I WAS THINKING THAT THIS ONE WAS THE LESS THAN A DOLLAR EXCHANGE :(
WHERE IS MY BASKET?

PLEASE put your exchanges in either an Easter/Spring themed gift bag, Easter basket...or some other creative and fun gift giving way.

Mine was a PM envelope.

Just to chime in on what PixieDust32 posted on this exchange...we at first thought we had received the wrong exchange..given that we only had signed up for this one, Rachel knew it was the Easter/Spring...the items were sent in a PM envelope and because of this the items inside were crushed when she received them. I does make a difference on how we send our items...long distance and envelopes don't mix well...:worried: We have no desire for the items to be replace...and we do thank you.
Signing off :wave2:
JC and Family

Well i'm sorry everyone was so unhappy with the items I sent. I haven't always recieved the greatest things, but just enjoyed the fun of it. I will resend to the people I had to the spring time exchange because I do care that things are nice. This time there were circumstances that I couldnt help. So I will get boxes out as soon as I can. And this will be the last exchange I do. Thank you.

Mine came in the PM envelope too, and all came intact. The choc marshmallow eggs were squashed. However I managed to choke them down. :rotfl2: And since I don't decorate for Easter, not having a basket was certainly no issue for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts