***Spring/Easter Exchange Sent & Recieved***COMPLETED

Please let Patsy know that casey did in fact get the package I sent as it is on the non delivered list.
Thanks

I marked this off.

Thank you for the offer Tink_Or_Belle to be an elf...we might need them with looking at our list :(.
Did anyone else get a tracking number or delivery confirmation done on their packages? If so, could you check on the status?

Hi everyone! I am back from Vegas and had a wonderful time - even though I managed to puncture my knee with a piece of metal on an escalator:rolleyes1 [I never knew how much blood was capable of gushing out of a knee - even the EMTs were impressed.................anyhoo........a lil TMI..........] I will pick up my held mail at the PO tomorrow and will reprt in tomorrow night. Thanks for hosting, Patsy!!!

Hi everyone! I am back from Vegas and had a wonderful time - even though I managed to puncture my knee with a piece of metal on an escalator:rolleyes1 [I never knew how much blood was capable of gushing out of a knee - even the EMTs were impressed.................anyhoo........a lil TMI..........] I will pick up my held mail at the PO tomorrow and will reprt in tomorrow night. Thanks for hosting, Patsy!!!

OMG! Are you okay?

BIG HUGS to Lynne![pennst8er]
What a wonderful package!
Lynne sent [inside a Pooh gift bag that had a Maleficient ornament tied to it...]
A beautful pink tote bag
kitchen towel
flower seeds
cookie mix
butterfly and flower cookie cutters
egg candles
note cards
Mickey pen
Peeps egg
Peeps candy rings [ so cute!]
bunny candle
bunny bell
body butter
AND
CHOCOLATE!!!

Thanks so much - I love it all!!!

I finally recieved mine from Shawny,Pixie Dust 32's DD.
The basket was not in one piece. The bottom is completely off the basket and the glass little house inside is in pieces.
There was also:
a window cling
pair of sox
bunny notebook
2 votive candles and a tiny round glass holder
3 pencils
2 reece eggs
1 reece piecec carrot
1 mug that matches note pad
1 yellow bunny
handful of kisses
2 empty plastic eggs
and a tiny metal flower
I am glad it finally arrived but really disappointed at waiting so long and having it be broken and so much peanut butter.Yuk.
I am definitely done with exchanges after this experience.

BIG HUGS to Lynne![pennst8er]
What a wonderful package!
Lynne sent [inside a Pooh gift bag that had a Maleficient ornament tied to it...]
A beautful pink tote bag
kitchen towel
flower seeds
cookie mix
butterfly and flower cookie cutters
egg candles
note cards
Mickey pen
Peeps egg
Peeps candy rings [ so cute!]
bunny candle
bunny bell
body butter
AND
CHOCOLATE!!!

Thanks so much - I love it all!!!

Glad you liked it! Had to send something HERSHEY since we live near it! ;)
Hope you've recovered from your accident! Sorry to hear it happened on your vacation!

Nothing in California for Jusmom or Justin :sad2: :confused:

The packages sent on the 17th should have made it to their 'pals' by now? Are some of these coming from Canada or England?

JC

Nothing in California for Jusmom or Justin :sad2: :confused:

The packages sent on the 17th should have made it to their 'pals' by now? Are some of these coming from Canada or England?

JC

No, there was no international ones.
I would have thought that they would arrive by now as well.
I will check in with the sender.

I finally recieved mine from Shawny,Pixie Dust 32's DD.
The basket was not in one piece. The bottom is completely off the basket and the glass little house inside is in pieces.
There was also:
a window cling
pair of sox
bunny notebook
2 votive candles and a tiny round glass holder
3 pencils
2 reece eggs
1 reece piecec carrot
1 mug that matches note pad
1 yellow bunny
handful of kisses
2 empty plastic eggs
and a tiny metal flower
I am glad it finally arrived but really disappointed at waiting so long and having it be broken and so much peanut butter.Yuk.
I am definitely done with exchanges after this experience.

I thing you got the wrong basket, I send you the mini eggs (cannot remember the name) black Jelly beans, and other candy,the other person liked PB, so the mixed the boxes. I'm so sorry you're disappointed. I used bubble wrap and beans, I'm sorry I cannot control how the mail is handle. The only thing that I had on my list that you didn't like was Peeps.
Sorry you're not happy with your exchange. Thank God my DD didn't read this, she was asking about it since she likes to read her name on the boards and the items she send, she'll be so sad to read this post, she picked the candy, the basket and had so much fun. oh well.
Roxy

According to my USPS tracking number mine was delivered on Saturday.

Kimba

According to my USPS tracking number mine was delivered on Saturday.

Kimba

Just wanted to let you know Kim, that it was recieved to it's recipent.
We will just have to wait to see what goodies you sent to her.

Is anyone willing to be an elf?

Here is an updated list on who is still waiting on their exchanges and when the exchange had been sent out-

*DisneyMissy318's DD-Madison-sent 2/20
*princessdisneybelle-sent 2/17
*princessdisneybelle-sent 2/20
*Disneyanajc's grandson-Justin-sent 2/20
*snowwhitesmom-sent 2/23
*ksloane-sent 2/20
*Disneyanajc's daughter in law-Rachel-sending today
*Luv2Roam-sending today
*jrnunzio3-sending today
*PixieDust32-sending today

***If there is anyone reading this list who have recieved their exchange, please let me know.
And as for the ones that are being shipped today, we have figured out the situation, and all of the recipents have been notified if anyone is wondering what is going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter