***Spring/Easter Exchange Sent & Recieved***COMPLETED

OK I recieved the package I sent back today. I wrote the wrong zipcode, I repackaged it (an item had broken) and resent it today with DC.

I got 3 boxes between yesterday and today

from

Disneyfanatic3166
3 bottles of nail polish
dove bunny
egg with kisses
egg with chocolate
chicken little and pooh stickers
pink stuffed M&M
peeps
thank you so much

ksloane sent
2 painted ceramic eggs
4 colorful place mats
spring kitchen linens
2 plastic spring containers
little easter basket
big sucker
peeps
reeses eggs
tootsie rolls
a few other things, sorry i can't remember

thank you!

kim from nj

duckie photo frame
duckie pen
flower pot pic frame
easter pencils
egg ornaments
metal tin
2 pairs duckie socks
2 spring magnetic list pad
sticker pad
magnetic checkers
minnie gel pens
easter playing cards
and candy sorry i forgot wat kind ( i ate it lol)

thank you everyone.. i hope you get mine soon!

Nothing?? :( This is so frustrating, my conf #'s showed item acceptance, then on route, now again item acceptance :( I don't why is taking so long :(

Our patience paid off! :yay: :hourglass :yay:

Madison received the coolest box of goodies from Cameron princess: - daughter of ksloane from Texas!

Inside the box was the following:

A pink nylon collapsible Easter Basket - chocked full of candy and plastic eggs! :banana: Our favorite was the Reese Peanut Butter Eggs! :love: YUMMY!! One can NEVER have enough Peanut Butter! (Well, maybe if it was Peter Pan... :scared:) We LOVE us some JIF Peanut Butter and Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs! THANKS!

Okay... enough about PB :rotfl: - and on with the rest of the contents...

a rainbow Swirly Pop sucker - the kind that last for days and days :hourglass
a Smarties dispenser - pink bunny (similar to Pez)
Princess Fruit Snacks princess:
a package of yellow chick Peeps
a cute chick riding a bike wind-up toy with mini swirly pop
a bunny jelly bean dispenser/game
a grow your own "dream house" (put in water and it expands x times!)
a cute little cupcake lipgloss
a PAAS egg coloring kit
a Littlest Pet Shop figurine - Siamese Cat (which we didn't have!) :woohoo:
and
the CUTEST stuffed bunny - with really long legs - and a push button that does a "tigger bounce" kind of noise and says HAPPY EASTER!!

Thank you! Thank you! for everything! Madison LOVED it all! :yay: We appreciate the time and effort you took in putting everything together and sending it off to us! :thumbsup2 And, it really wasn't that long of a wait! I'm sure the incredibly terrible weather we have had recently has slowed the post office's ability to delivery mail and packages - and no matter how perfect we may think we are :angel: - we probably aren't :sad2: - and that holds especially true for the Post Office! I just think it's very important to be grateful and thankful! :flower3:

I would also like to thank Patsy for putting together this exchange as well as those in the past! :hug: I'm sure it is very stressful trying to get everyone to actually follow-through with what they commit to! As if she has any control over what each of us do! I'm sure she gets messages from those that aren't pleased. Can you imagine how much work it is to gather everyone's names - match them up - send them out - and cross your fingers hoping you won't need an Elf?? Definitely Kudos are due! :cheer2:

I guess my recent viewing of the Academy Awards has encouraged me to spread the thank you's and since there is no music :rolleyes1 to usher me off of the stage - I think I'll keep going....

I also want to thank those of you "exchangers" that actually "DO" send out the promised package! :woohoo: Of course we all have "life" to deal with - and more times than not - something will come up - the kids are sick, the weather is bad - we are sick - something will happen! And I'm sure that we won't be able to send "exactly" what the recipient wanted - how can we? People are so different and hard to please! But I'm sure everyone does their best and deserves to be thanked for their efforts! Again - I've never met the perfect person - I'm waiting for HEAVEN for that one! ;) But as long as the commitment is made - and notice is given - and the package arrives - everthing is right in the world! :hippie: Especially since these exchanges are supposed to be FUN!! :rotfl: They are certainly not the be all - end all! Just simple fun! :yay:

Happy Easter - Happy Spring Everyone!

DisneyMissy

Madison received the coolest box of goodies from Cameron princess: - daughter of ksloane from Texas!

A pink nylon collapsible Easter Basket - chocked full of candy and plastic eggs! :banana: Our favorite was the Reese Peanut Butter Eggs! :love: YUMMY!! One can NEVER have enough Peanut Butter! (Well, maybe if it was Peter Pan... :scared:) We LOVE us some JIF Peanut Butter and Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs! THANKS!

a PAAS egg coloring kit
and
the CUTEST stuffed bunny - with really long legs - and a push button that does a "tigger bounce" kind of noise and says HAPPY EASTER!!

Thank you! Thank you! for everything! Madison LOVED it all! :yay: We appreciate the time and effort you took in putting everything together and sending it off to us! :thumbsup2 And, it really wasn't that long of a wait! I'm sure the incredibly terrible weather we have had recently has slowed the post office's ability to delivery mail and packages - and no matter how perfect we may think we are :angel: - we probably aren't :sad2: - and that holds especially true for the Post Office! I just think it's very important to be grateful and thankful! :flower3:

I would also like to thank Patsy for putting together this exchange as well as those in the past! :hug: I'm sure it is very stressful trying to get everyone to actually follow-through with what they commit to! As if she has any control over what each of us do! I'm sure she gets messages from those that aren't pleased. Can you imagine how much work it is to gather everyone's names - match them up - send them out - and cross your fingers hoping you won't need an Elf?? Definitely Kudos are due! :cheer2:

I guess my recent viewing of the Academy Awards has encouraged me to spread the thank you's and since there is no music :rolleyes1 to usher me off of the stage - I think I'll keep going....

I also want to thank those of you "exchangers" that actually "DO" send out the promised package! :woohoo: Of course we all have "life" to deal with - and more times than not - something will come up - the kids are sick, the weather is bad - we are sick - something will happen! And I'm sure that we won't be able to send "exactly" what the recipient wanted - how can we? People are so different and hard to please! But I'm sure everyone does their best and deserves to be thanked for their efforts! Again - I've never met the perfect person - I'm waiting for HEAVEN for that one! ;) But as long as the commitment is made - and notice is given - and the package arrives - everthing is right in the world! :hippie: Especially since these exchanges are supposed to be FUN!! :rotfl: They are certainly not the be all - end all! Just simple fun! :yay:

Happy Easter - Happy Spring Everyone!

DisneyMissy

:goodvibes

a PAAS egg coloring kit
and

I'm so glad it arrived and that she liked it. We had a good time shopping for these goodies. Basically Cameron went around picking out the things she wanted. :rotfl: (And since a couple have been picked up and put up for her for Easter).

I always have hopes of receiving mine! :rotfl2:
kandeebunny can send me her little pooch any time! :love: ;)

Morning EVERYONE! Just had to pop-in and say Hi.... it looks like SPRING has SPRUNG here :love: I hope you all have a great day!
JC

Hugs to K.D. from Florida!
I received a wonderful package on a very snowy NH day
Spring flag
Spring Welcome sign
porcelain basket
purple bunny
egg candles
cadbury eggs
lil cadbury eggs
bunny plates
bunny napkins
Thank you very much! I love everything!

Finally!! Finallly!

Your item was delivered at 2:02 PM on March 1, 2007 in SACRAMENTO, CA 95826.

Ohh finally, I hope everything is in one piece, it took forever. Sorry :( :(

Delivered

Your item was delivered at 3:56 PM on March 2, 2007 in SHELBYVILLE, TX 75973.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter