Spring 2012 Roommate Survey

Are you on facebook? My name is Kelly Marth, just look me up! I'm totally interested! :goodvibes
When you say 2-4, you mean 2-4 ppl right?
Yep! I feel like any more than four, maybe six at MOST, would be way too busy for my tastes. Esp in my personal living space.

I'll look you up on FB now! :)

1.Your name? Philip...or Phil, depends on whether you wanna say that second syllable
2. Are you legal (over 21)? yeah, 23
3. Male or female? Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):Straight.
5. Where do you live? Los Angeles, CA
6. What role will you have at Disney? Culinary
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? arrival feb 20...departure june 22...hopefully will get extension though
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham or Patterson
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? As long as everyone gets along. I'm good with whatever.
10. Do you like to party? I don't party a lot anymore but if I know them, then sure.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I like sandwiches...simple but can be complex. I hope I can cook well... >< haha
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
mellow, quiet, classic
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like power metal (if interested I'll show you some bands) and I like movies from all decades. Favorite though is Back to the Future Trilogy (2nd the best)
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Trying to quit but February is a long ways away. Outside usually unless inside is permitted.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially, but has to be an occasion
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:Night person...but not hard to get up. I'm pretty much a nightowl.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying, I'd shoot myself if I had to drive that distance haha j/k
18. What do you do for fun?: Watch sports, play videogames, dabble on the computer, movie-goer....but doesn't matter, I think I'll be at the theme parks for fun
19. What is your favorite quote?: Don't really have one...or any
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Bringing together my love of cooking and disney
21. Favorite things to do when not working: I like to relax and hang out with good people.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very helpful with any work
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I like to rub my feet (others see it as bad...i dunno)
24: Your college: Le Cordon Bleu - Los Angeles
25: Your major: Culinary Arts
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I have organized piles...but pretty neat, not overly
28.Biggest pet peeve: managing to annoy me. Its very hard.
29. Favorite Disney movie? Sleeping Beauty...best prince with the best name
30. How many times have you been to Disney? Disneyland...numerous times. Disneyworld...2x at magic kingdom, 1x at studios....never been to epcot or animal kingdom
31. Favorite park? Disneyland....can't go wrong with the original
32. Favorite ride? Big Thunder
33. Favorite show? The hillbillies at Golden Horseshoe Revue
34. Favorite resort? Only stayed at the Disneyland Hotel
35. Favorite dining? fine...haha good Italian cuisine
36. Favorite character? Goofy
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: the lights off?
38. I like to go to bed around: 12ish...depending on when I need to be awake
39. Heavy or light sleeper: depends how tired I am
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: very...unless I fell asleep with only an hours of sleep
41. I would prefer guests: within the operating hours
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: was rude or a complete ***
43. Do you snore: yeah...blame my dad's side of the family
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: 9am...don't like sleeping in.

1.Your name? Jesselyn Auger
2. Are you legal (over 21)? yep, 23
3. Male or female? Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):Straight
5. Where do you live? Milford, MA
6. What role will you have at Disney? Photo Pass
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? January 23 - May 18
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Patterson or Chattam
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? I'd prefer a 2 bedroom, but i'm up for whatever
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I enjoy the occasional party. Probably won't be hosting parties, maybe casual get togethers if all roommates are ever up for anything
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I'm not the greatest cook but I'm not to bad at cooking simple things.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: friendly, considerate, fun
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music-rock, alternative, pop, just recently got into some country. Movies- love a good action movie, and the occasional comedy..always up for a disney movie. I'll pretty much watch anything as long as its entertaining.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: i can be both
17. Are you driving or flying down?: flying, but i'll have a car
18. What do you do for fun?: hang out with friends and family, go on adventures
19. What is your favorite quote?: "And after a while you learn that you don't need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise you. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep on keepin' on." -Hey Arnold
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people, learning about the company, and every other experience that comes with it.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Relax. Hang with family and friends. Go out somewhere.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm considerate of those around me
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I doubt myself more than I should
24: Your college: Framingham State University
25: Your major: Communication Arts (Corporate)
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Inbetween
28.Biggest pet peeve: Inconsiderate people.
29. Favorite Disney movie? Aladdin for animation, Monsters Inc. for Pixar
30. How many times have you been to Disney? well over 30 times
31. Favorite park? tough, but i'd have to go with Magic Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? It's been the People Mover since i was a little girl
33. Favorite show? will always be Tarzan Rocks
34. Favorite resort? Wilderness lodge in the fall/winter and Saratoga Springs in the spring/summer
35. Favorite dining? The Fountain at the Dolphin
36. Favorite character? Goofy
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: quiet, cool with a fan..dark
38. I like to go to bed around: average time would be 11 i guess
39. Heavy or light sleeper: moderate to light
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: yes
41. I would prefer guests: when all roommates are in agreement to their company..and preferably on days off.
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: inconsiderate of those around her
43. Do you snore: No
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: probably around 9

Sarah, I'd definately be interested in rooming together if you're still looking. I would post my survey here but I'm writing this from my iPod and it's having enough problems as it is :) feel free to find me on facebook: Kelly Nichols (blonde hair, in front of cliff in pic I ya can't find me)
1.Your name? Sarah Starnes
2. Are you legal (over 21)? I'm 21, But will be turning 22 on the 26th of January!
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live? Fort Wayne, IN

6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandise
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, I'll arrive on the Jan 23rd and depart on May 18th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham or Patterson please!
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? 2-4 would be idea (including myself!) :) B
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I'll admit I'm not a huge party person, but I love to hang out and do fun things! I associate partying with drinking and even though I drink socially, I don't really drink to get drunk. So probably won't be hosting any crazy parties, rofl

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I can bake like a pro, but I can't cook on a stovetop that well... and I don't care for seafood, but otherwise I'm not super picky.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: fun, silly, book worm (I am an English Lit major!)
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like mostly pop, but some of my favorites are Tom Petty, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Killers, and Muse. As for movies, I love anything Disney, rom-coms, super hero movies. I'll watch pretty much anything except for scary movies!

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No, not at all! I had a roommate who did once and it was gross. :(
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Not really, but I do drink socially on the weekends.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Usually a morning person, but I do late nights too. (I looove going to midnight movie showings)
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving, so I will have a car!

18. What do you do for fun?: Hanging out with my friends, reading, discovering 'new' things in my hometown!
19. What is your favorite quote?: "For time is the longest distance between two places" - Tennessee Williams
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Hanging out and working in the parks, spending as much free time as I can learning as much as I can about my favorite place on earth! I'm so excited to meet and be with people who love Disney as much as I do!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hanging out with my friends! I'd love to find a group who wants to spend a lot of free time hanging out in the parks! :)

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm great at listening and I do my best to help others and not judge them for their actions.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I have really high expectations for myself, so I don't handle huge amounts of stress well.

24: Your college: Indiana University, Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW)
25: Your major: English Literature (but I'm currently applying for law school)
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope!
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm typically tidy, but I can be a little messy when it comes to my laundry, haha
28. Biggest pet peeve: People who blatently disregard the feelings of others.

29. Favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast!
30. How many times have you been to Disney? 8 or 9! I think there's one visit that I can't remember...
31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom, most definitely!
32. Favorite ride? The Haunted Mansion!
33. Favorite show? Beauty and the Beast musical, or Fantasmic!
34. Favorite resort? Contemporary! I've stayed there twice and it's fantastic. :)
35. Favorite dining? Tony's (at MK) or the Yak and Yeti.
36. Favorite character? Simba, Belle, or Winnie the Pooh

37. I prefer to sleep in a room that is: Dark, typically with a fan on, though I do fall asleep with the tv on sometimes.
38. I like to go to bed around: Usually 10-12, but may change depending on my schedule.
39. Heavy or light sleeper: A bit of both, and when I get really tired/exhaused, I do sometimes talk in my sleep! Though not often.
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: Usually. I'm pretty in tune with my alarm.

41. I would prefer guests: That are understanding and willing to work to make things the best for all involved. Not partying and bringing strange people into the room all the time.
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Takes things without asking, and someone who parties a lot (in the room itself!)
43. Do you snore: Nope, but as I said before, I sometimes do talk in my sleep, but only when I'm super tired.
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Usually between 7 and 9, but if I work late, I would definitely sleep in later.

Please let me know if you're interested!! :)

1.Your name? Ryan
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 24
3. Male or female? Male
5. Where do you live? Tampa, Fl
6. What role will you have at Disney? Photopass
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring Advantage Jan 30th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chattham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? Few as possible, less of a mess and commotion lol!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Not opposed to parties if I don't have to wakeup early.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Yea I'm an Iron chef lol, or try to be. No favorite... I'm pretty good with Breakfast and Lunch, my Dinner menu isn't crazy.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Honest, Caring, Funny
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Disney ones duh! Lol any music except country. I like techno/rock/rap anything
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Don't smoke
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Yea socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night, but sure I'm going to be getting some early shifts.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving or getting a ride
18. What do you do for fun?: Video Games, Beach, Cook, Hangout with Friends, Clubbing, Disney, Movies, Jet Skis, Hockey Games
19. What is your favorite quote?: If it was never for the last second, nothing would ever get done.
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Making new friends, getting my foot in the door, getting behind the scenes, First look at Fantasyland 2012? Yes Please!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Parks, Relax, Go Out, Go "home"
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm everyone's friend.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I need to get my summer tan back on? idk? lmao!
24: Your college: University of South Florida
25: Your major: History
26. Any medical conditions (optional): I can get sick a little easier than most people, not bad though.
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm pretty clean and orderly and can get grouchy over dirty dishes and messes if they're in my way.
28. Biggest pet peeve: Drama
29. Favorite Disney movie? 3 Caballeros, or... Lion King
30. How many times have you been to Disney? Lost count prob in the low hundreds? lmao!
31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? Pirates WDW and Indiana Jones in DL
33. Favorite show? Indiana Jones
34. Favorite resort? Bay Lake Tower @ Contemporary
35. Favorite dining? T-Rex, Coral Reef
36. Favorite character? Eeyore and Chip & Dale
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Is cold, and maybe with no snoring haha
38. I like to go to bed around: I can adjust to anything, Up early, Late night Extra Magic shifts either or. Normally.. probably 1-2ish
39. Heavy or light sleeper: Depends, Heavy if I'm exhausted, Light if I'm not.
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: Yea if I've been asleep for over 5 hours
41. I would prefer guests: That don't stay past the deadline and get everyone term'd
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Is filthy or not understanding and easy to get a long with like me
43. Do you snore: No
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Day off? Prob 10-11 Unless I had plans.

NAME:// Danielle St. Jean
BIRTHDATE/AGE: // October 14, 1990, 21
HOMETOWN:// Woonsocket, RI
MAJOR/MINOR:// New Media Major

<3 CP VITALS
ROLE AT DISNEY:// Photopass Photographer
ARRIVAL DATE:// January 25
DEPARTURE DATE:// June 1
FLYING IN OR DRIVING:// Most likely driving, it’s going to be a looooong 22 hours!

<3 HOUSING PREFERENCES
BUILDING:// Patterson or Chatham
NUMBER OF ROOMATES:// 3 preferably, but I’ll go up to 5
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT...:// Is rude/disrespectful

<3 LIFESTYLE STUFF
DO YOU DRINK:// Occasionally
DO YOU SMOKE:// Never have, never will
DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY:// Sure, nothing too crazy though ;)
MEDICAL CONDITIONS:// None
MESSY OR TIDY:// Inbetween, when I'm done making a mess I usually clean it up :P
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK:// I’m awful at cooking, but I’m good at baking!
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON:// Definitely a night person
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE:// Dairy Queen, making ice cream :D

<3 ROOMMATE STUFF
FAVORITE CHORE:// Vacuuming
LEAST FAVORITE CHORE:// Doing the dishes
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING:// I don’t mind at all
DO YOU SNORE:// Not that I’m aware of. :o
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED:// Usually around midnight-1am but if I have to wake up early then I go to sleep earlier
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS:// Between 10 and Noon
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT:// is dark and has some sort of ambient noise such as a fan running, but if not then that’s okay too

<3 PERSONALITY STUFF
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU:// Friendly, silly, happy
ONE GOOD QUALITY:// I'm extremely dependable
ONE BAD QUALITY:// I’m a little shy when I first meet people
FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS:// Glee, Grey’s Anatomy, 90210, New Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Nikita
FIVE FAVORITE MOVIES:// Rent, The Hangover, Tangled, How to Train your Dragon
FIVE FAVORITE BOOKS:// My Sister’s Keeper, The Tenth Circle, The Notebook, Dear John, Sloppy Firsts
INTERESTS:// Photography, Reddit, Disney!, Tumblr, having a good time :D

<3 DISNEY STUFF
FAVORITE MOVIE:// The Little Mermaid and Tangled
FAVORITE CHARACTER:// Tinkerbell
FAVORITE PRINCESS:// Ariel
FAVORITE MALE VILLAIN:// Captain Hook
FAVORITE FEMALE VILLAIN:// Maleficent

FAVORITE PARK:// Magic Kingdom
FAVORITE RIDE:// Tower of Terror/Space Mountain
NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY:// Six
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT WHILE IN THE DCP:// Meeting new people, having the chance to work in Disney, and having fun!

I can't wait to meet you all!! :yay:

NAME: // Valentina
GAY, STRAIGHT, OR BI: // Pansexual
BIRTHDATE/AGE: // November 19th, I turn 20 in 24 days!
HOMETOWN: // Concepcion, Chile (but I live in Palm City, FL)
MAJOR/MINOR: // Getting my AA at the moment but it will be journalism, communications and/or PR. Something along those lines.

♥ CP VITALS
ROLE AT DISNEY: // QSFB
ARRIVAL DATE: // February 6th
DEPARTURE DATE: // August 10th
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: // Driving (but no car).

♥ HOUSING PREFERENCES
BUILDING: // Chatham, Vista, Patterson (in that order).
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: // Whatever's cheapest.
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT... // Didn't clean up after themselves or do their part, contribute with groceries and other expenses, communicate, wasn't mature or respectful, was ignorant... Honestly as long as you do your part and treat everyone nicely, I can get along with anyone.

♥ LIFESTYLE STUFF
DO YOU DRINK? // Barely.
DO YOU SMOKE? // No.
DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? // I do like going out every once in a while, but since I'm not 21 and I'm not about to go drinking and risk getting in trouble, I just don't.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? // I get migraines pretty frequently.
MESSY OR TIDY? // I tend to be a neat freak at work and messy at home. I've yet to live away from home so I don't know but I'm definitely going to try my best to be neat.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? // Yeah, I can cook or bake as long as the recipe is easy to follow. I get random urges to bake all the time.
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? // Both? I need coffee to wake up but I can get up fairly easily in the morning and/or stay up all night.
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? // Plato's Closet and Panera.

♥ ROOMMATE STUFF
FAVORITE CHORE? // Dishes or cleaning bathrooms (I know, it's weird but I like it).
LEAST FAVORITE CHORE? // Laundry. I usually end up ruining clothes.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? // As long as it's equal, I'm good.
DO YOU SNORE? // I've been told I do, but I don't think it's very loud.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? // Depends on how tired I am. Sometimes eleven, sometimes two.
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? // Usually seven. I don't ever get up later than eleven.
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT... // dark, comfortably cool and quiet. If I can't sleep, I play relaxing music stuff on my phone.

♥ PERSONALITY STUFF
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: // Note: my mom gave me these. Kind, happy, perseverant. I say sarcastic, talkative and weird.
ONE GOOD QUALITY: // I love being with people. I'm a good friend because I try.
ONE BAD QUALITY: // I get mad easily but I get over it quickly too. I'm really stubborn, though.
5 FAVORITE ARTISTS: // Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Glee, any and all show tunes, and a mix of things.
5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS: // Glee, Doctor Who, Friends, Gilmore Girls, did I mention Glee?
5 FAVORITE MOVIES: // Pretty much any romantic comedy, all the Harry Potter movies, Narnia movies.
ABOUT ME: // Huh. Okay. Well, I grew up in a Disney family and I'm more than excited for this new job of mine. I'm pretty sure I was shaking all day yesterday when I found out. I'm a sophomore in college, getting my AA before I can transfer to either UCF or a school in NYC. I want to be a journalist more than anything, I'm obsessed with Glee and Demi Lovato and I love meeting people. I have a Flip cam I take with me everywhere, I'm addicted to my iPhone, I'm really really enthusiastic and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time!

♥ DISNEY STUFF
FAVORITE MOVIE: // The Little Mermaid.
FAVORITE ANIMATED MOVIE: // Basically all the classic Disney movies and Lilo & Stitch.
FAVORITE CHARACTER: // Ariel and Stitch.
FAVORITE PRINCESS: // Ariel.
FAVORITE MALE VILLAIN: // Hades.
FAVORITE FEMALE VILLAIN: // Ursula.
FAVORITE PARK: // Magic Kingdom.
FAVORITE RIDE: // Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
FAVORITE SHOW: // Do the parades count?
FAVORITE RESORT: // Never been to any. :[
FAVORITE RESTAURANT: // None in particular.
NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? // Five.
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Literally everything.
Im Arriving on feb 6 as well and looking for roomates

1.Your name? Kayla
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Nope, I will be 20 when I'm down there.
5. Where do you live? Montville, CT
6. What role will you have at Disney? QSFB
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, arrival Jan 23rd/departure May 18th
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? 2-4 roommates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I do like to party and have a little fun on occasion, but I don't plan on hosting anything besides maybe a Gossip Girl/Pretty Little Liars/Harry Potter night :)
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: About that... haha Well I love most foods (pasta, chicken, steak, burgers, risotto, etc) and I can cook, but I don't know about well
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, Chill, Respectful
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like most Top 40 stuff, so a bit of pop, rock, hip hop, alternative stuff. I love My Chemical Romance, but you can find almost anything on my iPod. As for movies I'm definitely a comedy girl, plus the Harry Potter series
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Not that much, but I will drink socially as long as I have a day off afterwards
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: A little of both.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying
18. What do you do for fun?: Hang out with people, check the disboards, watch some tv, hit the gym
19. What is your favorite quote?: "If it's meant to be, it'll be"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I am most excited about spending all of my time (free or otherwise) at Disney World! Plus meeting new friends who are as obsessed with the mouse as I am.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hang out with friends and just have fun. I want to spend a lot of time in the parks!
22. Name one good quality about yourself: People can open up to me and don't have to worry about me judging them
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be a bit high-strung and stressed
24: Your college: Eastern Connecticut State University
25: Your major: Business Administration
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I am clean when it comes to shared-areas, but my room can get a bit messy if I'm not sharing with someone
28. Biggest pet peeve: Being late/people who are late
29. Favorite Disney movie? Hmmm I'm gonna have to go with Aladdin
30. How many times have you been to Disney? Oh gosh... gotta be close to 20 times
32. Favorite ride? Tower of Terror
33. Favorite show? Indiana Jones Show
34. Favorite resort? Animal Kingdom Lodge
35. Favorite dining? Sanaa
36. Favorite character? Tinkerbell
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that is: Dark, cooler, has fan noise
38. I like to go to bed around: Depends on my schedule but 11:30 - 1am
39. Heavy or light sleeper: A little of both
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: Some mornings
41. I would prefer guests: That are courteous and don't break things. As long as people ask to have friends over then that's fine with me
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Can't clean up after themselves or takes my things without permission
43. Do you snore: Nope
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Depends on how late I worked the night before and if I'm going to a park that day.

I'm basically looking for someone who will be clean and go to the parks with me on days off! :goodvibes

We sound like basically the same person. Haha, I arrive the same time and would love to live in the same buildings. I am, however, a complete neat freak, but I don't think that would be a problem? Message me if you're interested!:)
P.S. I am obsessed with HP as well!

1.Your name? Kevin (private message for last name/fb link if interested)
2. Are you legal (over 21)? No, I'm 19
5. Where do you live? When not at school- northern New Jersey

6. What role will you have at Disney? Attractions
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Jan 30/August 10-- spring advantage
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? No preference, really
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? the more the merrier :)
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I do, and if I hosted any parties there wouldn't be alcohol since I'll be in the wellness dorm

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I like pasta dishes....and yes I actually can, and i can bake well too
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? that's tough, but: shameless, different, energized, youthful (stole this one from the poster below hehe)
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Disney, obviously.... for music I like a lot of pop, some "hipster" sounding music, Miley <3, andd whatever sounds good. i like some stuff from most genres, except dubstep and house music.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No, I don't.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially, I'm really into mixing drinks/cocktails, like I read books and blogs about it. not a big fan of the whole blackout drunk scene, though.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night <33. Disney translation- I'd much prefer an 11 PM - 3 AM EMH than a 7AM - 9 AM EMH
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving, i'll have a car

18. What do you do for fun?: meeting new people, laughing, mixing drinks/cocktails (a big hobby of mine!)
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently: they're not fond of rules...you can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things...they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: EVERYTHING, literally this whole thing is a dream come true i have been in such a good mood since i found out
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Doing things on property--parks, downtown d, etc....i'm also always up to go see a movie or just hang out in the room or whatever

22. Name one good quality about yourself: i'm open to new things, new people, and new ideas unconditionally. even openminded to closemindedness, because it could turn out that I'm the one who's closed minded
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I worry and stress a lot, and sometimes I impose that on people I'm close with

24: Your college: Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, NY
25: Your major: Media Studies
26. Any medical conditions (optional): OCD hahaha
27. Are you messy/tidy?: honestly, pretty messy
28. Biggest pet peeve: when people who are oversensitive because they like to hear themselves talk, and when it gets in the way of an open exchange. people need to be open and clear with each other. also, refusal to think outside the box bothers me.

29. Favorite Disney movie? two way tie: Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid
30. How many times have you been to Disney? a bunch
31. Favorite park? 1) Magic Kingdom, 2) Epcot, 3) Studios, 4) Animal Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? Tower of Terror (once did it 13 times in one day....just so I can tell people that i did that...)
33. Favorite show? Fantasmic, wishes is second, philharmagic is third, illuminations is fourth
34. Favorite resort? Beach Club, No Way Jose yummmm
35. Favorite dining? Full service: Beaches and Cream, Cinderella's Royal Table Quick Service: Pecos Bill
36. Favorite character? Mickey and Stitch

37. I prefer to sleep in a room that is: Completely black, background noise is highly desirable (but the good kind like a tv, not snoring..)
38. I like to go to bed around: pretty late
39. Heavy or light sleeper: heavy
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: my phone is pretty good at it, ask my parents and they'll give you a different answer

41. I would prefer guests: who are not convicted murderers here or abroad and who will not steal my belongings.
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: is a convicted murderer here or abroad, who will steal my belongings, who will not tell me when something i'm doing is bothering him, or who is female.
43. Do you snore: no
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: ideally-- 11-12, realistically-- 12-1

1.Your name? Kayla
2. Are you legal (over 21)? no, 20
5. Where do you live? Mobile, AL
6. What role will you have at Disney? Lifeguard
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring advantage, arrival February 20/ departure August 10
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Vista Way or Chatham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? 4-7

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I enjoy parties
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:I love most types of food, but I can't cook at all
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Friendly, enthusiastic, youthful
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: acoustic
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Yes, socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Both.
17. Are you driving or flying down?:driving.
18. What do you do for fun?: Hang out with friends, spend time outside, photography, going to concerts
19. What is your favorite quote?: "live for today"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I am most excited about the networking opportunities, the chance to give back to Disney and make magic for others, and to meet new people.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hang out with friends and just have fun. I want to spend lots of time in the parks!
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm out going
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be overbearing.
24: Your college: University of South Alabama
25: Your major: Public Relations and Photography
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?: tidy
28. Biggest pet peeve: People not communicating with me when there are problems.
29. Favorite Disney movie? The Lion King
30. How many times have you been to Disney? once
32. Favorite ride? Space Mountain
33. Favorite show? Festival of the Lion King
34. Favorite resort?
35. Favorite dining?
36. Favorite character? Jessie
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Cool, quiet, and dark.
38. I like to go to bed around: Depends...around 12-2 am, usually.
39. Heavy or light sleeper: Heavy
41. I would prefer guests: absolutely
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Doesn't communicate with me if there are problems!
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Depends on how late i worked the night before.

1.Your name? Caitlyn
2. Are you legal (over 21)? No, only 20.
5. Where do you live? Jersey shore!
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (spring, spring advantage, spring quarter)? Spring; Jan 9th/June 1st
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? Preferably one roommate with one bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? By party I like to get a few people together to have dinner and watch movies. :X
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Pasta and can I cook well? Well, considering I'm terrified of my oven, I don't get the opportunity to do so often. :P
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Loyal, funny, easy going.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like just about any movie except for scary movies, and any music except for country.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Don't smoke!
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Nope.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night, definitely.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying :(
18. What do you do for fun?: make youtube videos, write, hang out, drive…just about anything.
19. What is your favorite quote?: When the odds are a million to one, be that one.
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Just about everything!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Just about anything, but when a theme park is open, that's where you'll find me.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very loyal and even if you're wrong about something I'll back you up!
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I get moody for no reason - don't take it personally.
24: Your college: Richard Stockton College of NJ
25: Your major: According to my school, undecided.
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Just hearing impaired, so excuse me while I yell, "WHAT?!" repeatedly if I don't hear you the first…ooohhh, twenty times?
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm messy in my own bedroom, but clean everywhere else. Since I won't be in my REAL bedroom, expect me to be super tidy.
28. Biggest pet peeve: Ignorance
29. Favorite Disney movie? The Lion King
30. How many times have you been to Disney? Too many times to count
31. Favorite park? Hollywood Studios
32. Favorite ride? Expedition Everest
33. Favorite show? Not sure
34. Favorite resort? Port Orleans
35. Favorite dining? No idea.
36. Favorite character? Tigger!
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: is cold and has the door shut.
38. I like to go to bed around: whenever. Don't worry about me being noisy at night if you want to go to bed early because I'd hang out in the living room or whatever until I'm ready to go to bed. :)
39. Heavy or light sleeper: Depends.
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: Also depends.
41. I would prefer guests: when it's agreed on that someone's coming over and they leave when they're supposed to.
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: is rude and doesn't do anything.
43. Do you snore: Not that I know of.
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Depends on if I have plans or not!

I know this is the roommate thread, but is anyone looking for apartment-mates? My roomie and I are getting lonely.

Let's remember that you can only room up with people who have your same check-in date! I'm Jan. 23rd​

1.Your name? Kelsey
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Nope, wellness all the way
3. Male or female? Girl
5. Where do you live? Chicago, IL
6. What role will you have at Disney? Quick Service
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring- Arriving Jan. 23rd :]
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham. I've done my research. But hey baby, I'm flexible.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 5 to 7 flatmates, if I could. I'm all for keeping the rent down- plus I think people are pretty cool.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I'm not a huge partier, but I have no problem if roomies enjoy an occasional soiree once and again.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My diet choices have forced me to become a pretty skilled culinarian (I'm vegetarian). I don't cook meat, but pleeeease don't think I care if you eat meat around me. I don't.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Garsh, I'm not sure. Major friendly, enthusiastic and adventurous are some things I get.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I'll watch any movie, really. Music wise- I'm an indie-folk junkie, but again, I can stand most anything. I have to admit though, one of my hugest pet peeves is when someone walks around with their mp3 speakers on. I mean, I can stand it if it stays in one place, even if I can hear it, but the way the volume changes as you get closer or further away from me makes me physically ill. I'm sorry, bro.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): not a drop
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: morning, usually. :]
17. Are you driving or flying down?: flying. I was planning to drive, but my baby just broke to smithereens ]:
18. What do you do for fun?: I try to do as much adventuring as I can. Hiking, kayaking, rock climbing. But I like to write, crochet and talk about how funny I am, as well.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea & breathe the wild air."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Better weather, + unlimited splash mountains. :]
21. Favorite things to do when not working: see 18. But I'll be taking advantage of everything WDW has to offer, that's for certain.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: it's not hard to be comfy with me. i don't judge, i love people
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: i have an obnoxious sense of humor.
24: Your college: College of DuPage
25: Your major: Journalism
26. Any medical conditions (optional): i have Scheuermann's disease. which basically means my back hurts.
27. Are you messy/tidy?: pretty tidy, but it's not ridiculous
28. Biggest pet peeve: see 13. plus people that are mean to others
29. Favorite Disney movie? oh gosh don't even start this with me
30. How many times have you been to Disney? threee
31. Favorite park? oh my.. of course I adore every park to the ends of the earth, but I guess I have to say the good ol Magic Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? Splash Mountain, I will die on that ride. But I have to admit, I haven't been on many of the rides. i'll be putting a stop to that pretty soon now
33. Favorite show? Fantastmic was insane. I haven't seen too many besides, though!
34. Favorite resort? Port Orleans. Other than that, I've only stayed in the cabins, though
35. Favorite dining? do people seriously have straight answers to these questions?
36. Favorite character? Rapunzel & Tink <333
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: isn't freezing cold + an outlet for my phone.
38. I like to go to bed around: 9. yuck it up
39. Heavy or light sleeper: middle of the road
41. I would prefer guests: that bring food. but i like all people, really. just don't wake me up if i'm sleeping just because it's funny. its nt funny, buddy
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: is blatantly mean
43. Do you snore: you might hear some light snuffles, nothing big
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: 10 at the latest

NAME:// Kelsey
BIRTHDATE/AGE: // May 15th '92 - nineteen
HOMETOWN:// Chicago, IL
MAJOR/MINOR:// Journalism

<3 CP VITALS
ROLE AT DISNEY:// QSFB
ARRIVAL DATE:// January 23rd
DEPARTURE DATE:// May 18th
FLYING IN OR DRIVING:// Flying. I was going to bring my baby, but unfortuantly she broke into smithereens the other night. ]: RIP

<3 HOUSING PREFERENCES
BUILDING:// Chatham is my topsies
NUMBER OF ROOMATES:// 5 - 7. Really looking for the cheap rent, haha. But I'll do 3 if I need to
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT...:// is blatantly mean!

<3 LIFESTYLE STUFF
DO YOU DRINK:// not a drop
DO YOU SMOKE:// not a puff
DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY:// i'm down with the occasional soiree, but i don't 'party' much. i think other things are fun
MEDICAL CONDITIONS:// I have Scheuermann's disease. It means my back hurts.
MESSY OR TIDY:// I'm pretty darned tidy, but not ridiculous about it
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK:// I'm a vegetarian, so I had to learn to cook well for survival reasons. I'm quite the culinarian when I need to be, lie i do say so myself
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON:// morning, but i love all the times :]
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE:// i'm a promotions model

<3 ROOMMATE STUFF
FAVORITE CHORE:// anything where you can see the progress before your eyes. i.e sweeping, cleaning windows/tables/counters/shower/mirrors. + also peeling apples, carrots and potatoes. i LOVE peeling apples, carrots and potatoes.
LEAST FAVORITE CHORE:// laundry.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING:// i'm a sharer :]
DO YOU SNORE:// the occasional light snuffle can be expected, but nothing crazy
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED:// 9. yuck it up
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS:// 10 at the latest
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT:// doesn't have monsters + has an outlet close to my bed for my phone

<3 PERSONALITY STUFF
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU:// super friendly, enthusiastic + good-willed
ONE GOOD QUALITY:// I'm really easy to be comfy with. I don't judge people, I think everyone can be pretty cool. Be nice & i love you for it, bby
ONE BAD QUALITY:// I have an obnoxious sense of humor
FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS:// Lost, Criminal Minds, The Office, Boy Meets World & Idol
FIVE FAVORITE MOVIES:// Hanna, Anne of Green Gables, Into the Wild, Eat Pray Love. I'll really watch any kind of movie, though
FIVE FAVORITE BANDS// Radical Face, The Beatles, The Black Keys, Hem, Fleet Foxes
INTERESTS:// travel, hiking, kayaking, crochet, writing, rock climbing, adventuring

<3 DISNEY STUFF
FAVORITE MOVIE:// Aristocats!
FAVORITE CHARACTER:// Rapunzel & Tink
FAVORITE PRINCESS:// Rapunzel
FAVORITE MALE VILLAIN:// Prince John & Hades tie!
FAVORITE FEMALE VILLAIN:// Ursula

FAVORITE PARK:// of course I adore all of them. But I'll take Magic Kingdom if I had to choose
FAVORITE RIDE:// Splash mountain, I will die on that ride. But I'll admit that I haven't been on too many of the rides
NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY:// 3
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT WHILE IN THE DCP:// the weather + splash mountain

Glad to see this thread has been a useful place for discussion, especially since I haven't been here in quite a while. Lol

Here's hoping you finish your semesters out strong, have a great holiday season, travel safely, and I look forward to meeting you folks while we're down there; it should be awesome. :)

1.Your name? Kathy
2. Are you legal (over 21)? No, I am 18.
5. Where do you live? Madison, Wisconsin
6. What role will you have at Disney? Attractions or Photopass (still waiting)
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? It does not matter to me!
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? I would prefer one or two,!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I like going out and am fine with hosting a few parties (not too many at our apartment though, I like boing other places)
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love pizza and CANNOT cook very well
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, caring, smart
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I love classic rock and artists like Lady Gaga today. My favorite band is Queen. I like comedy and drama movies, as well as musicals.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: NOPE!
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): No
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I am a night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?: I like to play the Wii, hang out with friends and watch TV and movies.
19. What is your favorite quote?: “Say No to Negativity”
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Getting to work for Disney and meet new people…and not being in freezing cold Wisconsin.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: I will like to go to the parks
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I can make anyone laugh
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can sometimes be an introvert
24: Your college: Madison College
25: Your major: Marketing
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Allergic to cats and dust mites
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I am usually tidy
28. Biggest pet peeve: People who don’t listen
29. Favorite Disney movie? Monsters Inc
30. How many times have you been to Disney? I have been to Disney World 7 times
32. Favorite ride? Tower of Terror
33. Favorite show? Beauty and the Beast
34. Favorite resort? The Animal Kingdom Lodge
35. Favorite dining? Teppan Edo! Yum!
36. Favorite character? Mike Wizowski (Monsters Inc)
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Air Conditioning!
38. I like to go to bed around: usually around 11 or 12
39. Heavy or light sleeper: In-Between
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: Yup
41. I would prefer guests: That understand that the apartment is not theirs
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: does not have a sense of humor (I am sarcastic and make jokes all the time)!
43. Do you snore: NOPE!
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Probably around 9 or 10, at the latest!

I look forward to hearing from you!

1.Your name? Charles
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Yes I just turned 21
3. Male or female? Male
5. Where do you live? Auburn, WA
6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandise
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, January 16 arrival
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? either chatham or patterson. I like to party and I like to get my sleep as well.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? Doesn't matter to me as long as we set rules and everyone follows them otherwise there will be problems T_T
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? DOWN TO PARTY and willing to host if roommates are cool with it. I'm not a huge party freak, but its nice to invite some sexys over sometimes :]
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Not a very picky eater unless its like terrible, I can't cook to save my life, but would love to try it.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, reasonable, thoughtful
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: R&B, hip hop, some rap is okay, Kpop/Jpop, comedies,action, fantasy movies
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No smoking period, GTFO
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Yes, socially, not deal breaker if you're not a drinker.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying down, I live across the country.
18. What do you do for fun?: Huge PC gamer, play the piano, party/socializing, Volleyball.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Live well, Laugh often, Love much"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people, being able to network with leaders, earning college credit, working for disney, and living out on my own.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Socialize/Party, going to the parks, beaches/pools, working out, gaming on my PC.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm easy to get along with and put others before myself.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I am cheap.
24: Your college: Green River Community College
25: Your major: Undecided
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Allergic to pollen or something they use to make the turkey at thanksgiving? I just don't eat turkey altogether now.
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Try to be tidy
28. Biggest pet peeve: Having to repeat myself several times
29. Favorite Disney movie? Hercules or Toy Story
30. How many times have you been to Disney? Only been to Disneyland twice
31. Favorite park? California Adventures.
32. Favorite ride? Don't have one.
33. Favorite show? The World of Color, hands down the most awesomeness thing I have ever seen.
34. Favorite resort? No idea
35. Favorite dining? No idea
36. Favorite character? Disney Character? hmmm probably mickey, genie or simba
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Air conditioning, quiet, and completely dark
38. I like to go to bed around: Pretty late, I am going to bed around 3 am ATM, I'm sure that will change once I go down there.
39. Heavy or light sleeper: Light? I have no idea
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: Somewhat
41. I would prefer guests: That don't overstay their welcome and don't mess with my sleep. I NEED IT!
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Doesn't care about getting the cleanliness of our apartment recognized. Does not respect me, my privacy or my wishes, takes my things without asking or letting me know.
43. Do you snore: My gf told me I don't snore and I believe her, even though she does :P or unless I am extremely tired and have nasal congestion.
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Sleep in all day and wake up when I wake up, unless we made plans prior.

I plan on Vlogging my experience as a CP so even though I like hanging out with people, I like my personal space at times as well. Privacy is HUGE! I am also a Buddhist, but not serious, I don't like to bring religion anywhere I go and I don't like it when people try to force theirs upon mine.

I don't plan on bringing a TV, Just my Laptop, Let me know what you are bringing cause I have some other games and stuff I could bring.

I'm on Facebook as well let's exchange!

1.Your name? Alicia
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Nope. I'm 19
5. Where do you live? Stillwater, OK
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, I arrive February 1 and depart June 1
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I would prefer Chatham or Patterson, but I wouldn't mind Vista
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? I would like to have a maximum of 4 roommates
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I like to have fun and hang out with my friends. I'm not the hosting-type though.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My favorite food is steak! I'd like to think I can cook quite well.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Random, quirky and adventurous
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I'm all over the place with music. I'll listen to just about everything short of country. I'm not really into chick flicks. I really like comedy and horror films and some cartoons.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Yes, socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night person, but if there's coffee available I can become a morning person.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying
18. What do you do for fun?: I like watching movies, writing, and just going out and exploring the city...and by exploring the city I mean shopping.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." Dr. Seuss
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I'm ready to meet new people and live on my own. Oh..and it's Disney, who wouldn't be excited?
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Just hanging out with friends
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm a great listener
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I am shy
24: Your college: Oklahoma State University
25: Your major: Strategic Communications & Political Science (double major)
26. Any medical conditions (optional): I'm mildly ADD XD
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Very tidy
28. Biggest pet peeve: Dramatic people
29. Favorite Disney movie? Up
30. How many times have you been to Disney? I've been to Disney World twice and Disneyland more times than I can count
32. Favorite ride? Space Mountain or Tower of Terror
33. Favorite show? Wishes
34. Favorite resort? Paradise Pier in California
35. Favorite dining? Too many to choose from
36. Favorite character? Disney Character? Probably either Princess Jasmine or Donald Duck
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Air conditioning and a window
38. I like to go to bed around: Usually 11:30 or midnight depending on the night
39. Heavy or light sleeper: Heavy
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: With the right alarms yes.
41. I would prefer guests: That are respectful of sleep schedules and tidiness
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Doesn't remotely care about the cleanliness of the apartment or someone loud to the point of being obnoxious
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Probably noon or later

If interested, PM me and I'll give you a link to my Facebook page

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter