Spring 2012 Roommate Survey

Ikcerog

The Adventures Continue
I'm aware that these threads take place on the Facebook group, but as I am not on Fb, I thought I'd start one here.

1.Your name? John
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Yes, 28 (29 in 7 days :scared1:)
3. Male or female? Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live? Detroit, MI / Lafayette, IN
6. What role will you have at Disney? Housekeeping
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, January 16 arrival
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Open for discussion.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? Would prefer 1, just easier to keep track of food/games/DVDs/etc.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I am down for having a few friends over, within reason; also, I may be working a late shift on a regular basis.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Yes, I cook; I love pizza, though. I have a fairly diverse palette.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Thoughtful, funny, smart
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Most anything, especially if you have your headphones on, or if I don't like it, I'll just put mine on.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I do now, outside; planning to quit before the program
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Yes, socially, not deal breaker if you're not a drinker.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Situational.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Hopefully driving.
18. What do you do for fun?: Video games, golf when I can, browse the web, watch movies, listen to music
19. What is your favorite quote?: "The Dude abides."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Getting out of the midwestern winter. Lol. Also, being able to walk through the parks for free.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: The parks.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm easy to get along with.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be an introvert.
24: Your college: Purdue University
25: Your major: Computer Graphics Technology / Technology Leadership & Innovation
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Allergic to nuts (walnuts, cashews, etc)
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Try to be tidy
28. Biggest pet peeve: Having to repeat myself several times
29. Favorite Disney movie? Toy Story
30. How many times have you been to Disney? WDW 5 times
31. Favorite park? EPCOT
32. Favorite ride? Spaceship Earth
33. Favorite show? Indiana Jones Action Spectacular
34. Favorite resort? The Swan, but I have a special place in my heart for All-Star Sports as well as Port Orleans Riverside
35. Favorite dining? Teppan Edo
36. Favorite character? Archimedes, The Highly Educated Owl; or Gopher
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Air conditioning, quiet, and a fair amount of dark.
38. I like to go to bed around: Pretty late, especially if I'm working 4-midnight.
39. Heavy or light sleeper: Heavy
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: Somewhat
41. I would prefer guests: That don't overstay their welcome.
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Doesn't care about getting the cleanliness of our apartment recognized. I am working Housekeeping after all; we should have White Glove every dang time! Lol
43. Do you snore: Don't know; I'm sure I do under certain conditions
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Depends on the previous day's shift, and what my plans are for the day off.

Also, I do not plan on bringing a TV, just a laptop. I don't have a 360 or PS3 either, sorry.

I like this idea~ it should be pinned~!

1.Your name? Marguerite, but pretty much everyone calls me Riku (even my employers)
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Yup!
3. Male or female? Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Hehehe... kidding. Straight.
5. Where do you live? San Diego, Ca
6. What role will you have at Disney? No clue. Yet.
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring (maybe advantage), and not sure.
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham Square looks nice, but I'm not picky as long as the kitchen is decent.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? As many as possible! I like having a lot of people around. It'll be so much fun, especially if we all get along really well!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? Of course! I love planning parties~ not crazy booze parties, but dinner parties.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Sushi! Two of my little brothers (both picky 11-year-olds) call me a six star chef. And thats not just cause they're scared of me. They have no problem telling me if something I made "isn't to parr" (they're exact words, btw. So cute~).
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: The, Cheshire, Cat. Seriously >.> that's what they said when I asked.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music- everyting except killing-cops-and-*****es rap, and she-crashed-my-dog-broke-my-truck-took-my-heart-too-country.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nooooooo~~~~~ I hate smoking (except hooka)
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially. Mostly wine with dinner and stuff.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Good question. It really depends.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying with mah daddy~
18. What do you do for fun?: Cook, bake, sing, swim, travel, explore, bike, stuff
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Your lack of faith is disturbing."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Making people smile. I thrive on the happiness of others, and no one does it better than disney!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: See "What do you do for fun?"
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm fun to be around... or so they say >.> and by "they", I mean-oh look, a distraction!
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: My temper. If someone just keeps pushing the wrong buttons, I will speak my mind quite forcefully, and maybe even loudly. I blame it on being italian, german, and irish.
24: Your college: Mesa Community College
25: Your major: Business (hospitality and management)
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Minor asthma and anxiety. Nothing I can't deal with on my own.
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I try to be as neat as possible, but somethings things just explode.
28. Biggest pet peeve: Touching my things without asking. I have baggage when it comes to my childhood, and it has caused me to become extremely territorial. Of course, I'm perfectly willing to share, and if you absolutely have to move something or whatever, just let me know. I'm a very understanding person.
29. Favorite Disney movie? I can't decide. A lot of the more recent ones have been really great, but The Rocketeer has to be a childhood favorite.
30. How many times have you been to Disney? DL- 1000+? WDW- once.
31. Favorite park? Disneyland! At least, so far.
32. Favorite ride? California Screamin' (also, so far)
33. Favorite show? The World of Color. It always has me in tears.
34. Favorite resort? The Grand Californian is just so gorgeous! I don't know if the others could top it.
35. Favorite dining? Boudin Bakery!
36. Favorite character? Cheshire Cat, of course~
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Some kind of significant air-flow. Noise and light don't matter much. Door closed, though.
38. I like to go to bed around: Depends on a bunch of things.
39. Heavy or light sleeper: I'm more of an "Alert" sleeper. I wake up at random things that could either be a threat or dangerous. There have been multiple times where I have woken up to no noise or anything and found something very dangerous near me.
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: >.> yeeeeeeah, good luck with that.
41. I would prefer guests: Guests, all the time! However, I do expect respect and manners.
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Is ignorant and refuses to admit when they are wrong, even when presented with facts.
43. Do you snore: Sometimes, but it's very soft. Some have even said it's cute.
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Depends on a lot.

1.Your name? Holly
2. Are you legal (over 21)? No, I am 18.
5. Where do you live? Navarre, Florida
6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandise
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring advantage, January 18th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? I prefer to have 2 or 3 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?
I don't party really, but i do love to have people over to watch movies, go to the parks and have fun, listen to music, etc. I'm a social gathering type.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I can slightly cook. My favorite food is sushi.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
Friendly, sarcastic, quiet
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Any movies really, music is taylor swift, muse, my chemical romance, the script, etc
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Do not smoke at all
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Not at all.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Meh. Depends.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Read, go to the parks, go out with friends
19. What is your favorite quote?: I can't think of one at the moment, it's 4 am.
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people!!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: The parks.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am extremely open to any type of person.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: i can be shy
24: Your college: University of West Florida
25: Your major: Nursing
26. Any medical conditions (optional): I get low blood sugar easily
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy but not too much so
28. Biggest pet peeve: Someone not listening the first 3 times I say something
29. Favorite Disney movie? Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid
30. How many times have you been to Disney? WDW 10+
31. Favorite park? Epcot
32. Favorite ride? Haunted Mansion
33. Favorite show? Fantasmic
34. Favorite resort? Poly and AKL
35. Favorite dining? BOMA and Kona Cafe
36. Favorite character? Alice and Pumbaa
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: really cold, tv on but quiet, door closed
38. I like to go to bed around: 10 or 11
39. Heavy or light sleeper: Light
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: Yes, very
41. I would prefer guests: that treat the house with respect, i.e: clean up
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: is extremely loud, can't do their own work load
43. Do you snore: when I am sick, yes
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Depends on the previous day's shift, and what my plans are for the day off.

1.Your name? Carrielee
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Yes, my birthdate is August 27 and I am 21.
5. Where do you live? Newnan, GA
6. What role will you have at Disney? Custodial
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, arrival Jan 16th/departure May 18th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham or Patterson
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (2-4 roommates)

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I enjoy social gatherings/mixers. I do not want to get "crunk" every night and get so drunk that I black out...i.e. I'd prefer no house parties...i.e. I want to stay away from Vista Way.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Yes, I am quite a good cook. I plan on bringing cookbooks, slow cooker, griddle, blender, etc. I love Mexican food and fruit!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Friendly, enthusiastic, youthful
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: My favorite genres are showtunes, country, pop, and some R&B. I basically love anything but rock/metal/screamo and rap. My favorite artists include Demi Lovato, Lady A, Jason Aldean, and Lady Gaga, to name a few. Of course, I also love Disney music. As for movies, I love anything Disney, plus romantic comedies/chick flicks.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Yes, socially, and a drink or two on the weekends.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Both.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Hopefully driving.
18. What do you do for fun?: Hang out with friends, spend time outside, reading, scrapbooking, photography, going to concerts and theatre events.
19. What is your favorite quote?: ""Life's not about waiting for the storms to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I am most excited about the networking opportunities, the chance to give back to Disney and make magic for others, and to meet new people.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hang out with friends and just have fun. I want to spend lots of time in the parks!
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm friendly and am the advice giver in my group of friends.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be overbearing.
24: Your college: University of West Georgia
25: Your major: History/Minor in Mass Communications
26. Any medical conditions (optional): seasonal allergies
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I am extremely organized/neat freak.
28. Biggest pet peeve: People not communicating with me when there are problems.
29. Favorite Disney movie? The Lion King
30. How many times have you been to Disney? WDW 20 times
31. Favorite park? MK or Epcot
32. Favorite ride? Haunted Mansion
33. Favorite show? Festival of the Lion King
34. Favorite resort? Animal Kingdom Lodge
35. Favorite dining? Kona Cafe
36. Favorite character? Mickey Mouse
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Cool, quiet, and dark.
38. I like to go to bed around: Depends...around 12-2 am, usually.
39. Heavy or light sleeper: Heavy
41. I would prefer guests: That ask permission to come over...if my roommates want visitors, it is fine as long as they ask first!
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Doesn't communicate with me if there are problems!
43. Do you snore: Nope
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Depends on how late i worked the night before.

1.Your name? Lauren but you can call me LoriLai
2. Are you legal (over 21)? I wish! I'm 19
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):Straight.
5. Where do you live? I bounce back and forth from San Francisco, Miami, FL
6. What role will you have at Disney? Got accepted for Attractions but my character performer audition is the 19th of October!
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring advantage arrival date is Jan. 18th!
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham or Patterson
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? The more the merrier!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I'm not much of a party thrower, but I am a party goer.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Big hearty beef and potato stew!!! And if you give me a recipe I can make it, though I am a much better baker.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Spontaneous, Crazy, Adventurous
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I grew up in a musical family so I really do love everything that I consider to be REAL music. I can be quite grumpy if I have to listen to something I don't like. Jazz is my favorite type but my favorite band is Tool! When it comes to movies I get more and more dissapointed with the new ones that come out everyday. (Except lion king 3D. That was awesome =D) Favorite movie is Jurassic Park and I am a horror movie fanatic!
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Cigs and hookah occasionally, but only ever outside!
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I'm not supposed to but yeah I do on occasion.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Love hanging out late in to the night, but I can wake up early and LOVE it!
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving my purty lil '91 Jeep.
18. What do you do for fun?: Cook, sing, read, act, teach my birdie how to talk, play video games, snowboard, fishing, hiking and more reading XD
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: IT'S MUTHA EFFIN DISNEY!!!! It's like my dream job and I do plan on staying with them for the rest of my life!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Off roading
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am the one that gets my friends up off their butts and outside to do something fun.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Sometimes I can be TOO crazy.
24: Your college: Miami Dade College
25: Your major: marine biology and forestry
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Asthma and I am allergic to Sulfa (in most antibiotics).
27. Are you messy/tidy?: MUST BE TIDY AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF.
28.Biggest pet peeve: talking on your cellphone, going twenty miles under the speed limit in the LEFT LANE!!! California got it right when they banned cellphone use and driving let me tell ya.
29. Favorite Disney movie? The Fox and the Hound
30. How many times have you been to Disney? DisneyLand I practically live at. My family has a brick there and we would go in a group of like a hundred and stay for weeks at a time. DisneyWorld I've only been a few times.
31. Favorite park? Disneyland is the original HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!
32. Favorite ride? Matterhorn/Space Moutain/Thunder Mountain/Indiana Jones Jeep Ride
33. Favorite show? Tiki Room.
34. Favorite resort? Fort Wilderness Camp Grounds
35. Favorite dining? Boudin Bakery
36. Favorite character? Belle and MICKEY!!!
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: A/C, pitch blackness, and a window
38. I like to go to bed around: he day is too exciting and I miss too many things when I fall asleep!
39. Heavy or light sleeper: Heavy unless something inconsistent occurs like a loud thump or alarm.
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: Yes! I love the morning time!
41. I would prefer guests: Whenever, just don't be loud if you stay late.
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: ignorant or unkempt. They have to clean up after themselves.
43. Do you snore: No but I do talk in my sleep and ocassionally sleep walk.
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: Still usually at the crack of dawn to see the sunrise :dance3:

1.Your name? Kristy
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Yes
5. Where do you live? Lumberton, TX/DeLand, FL
6. What role will you have at Disney? Merchandise
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring, arrival: January 9th, Departure: May 1
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? I don't really know a whole lot about them. So I don't know.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? Which ever is cheapest.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I am a pretty social person. I like going out and occasionally hosting parties(not huge things)
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I hate cooking. and I pretty much eat anything. But I am trying to eat healthier.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: caring, driven, blunt
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Most anything. I'm open minded
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:i do not smoke. But I don't mind having roommates that do, as long as it's outside.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I drink socially. and occasionally have a beer after work.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: definitely a night person. I hate the morning.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving.
18. What do you do for fun?: um...go to Disney. lol I write, go to the beach, run, watch movies, I love baking. And I will probably be driving back to my school a lot to be with my friends up there.
19. What is your favorite quote?:
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Not having to go back to Texas after I graduate.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: The parks. or going back to DeLand/Daytona.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be blunt sometimes and not think before I speak. I feel that saying what you are thinking is very important, but I don't always think of how it will effect the other person.
24: Your college: Stetson University
25: Your major:Humanities with a minor in creative writing and a concentration in pre-law
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Asthma
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Try to be tidy
28. Biggest pet peeve: Having to repeat myself several times. I have no patience.
29. Favorite Disney movie? The Little Mermaid
30. How many times have you been to Disney? too many to count
31. Favorite park? EPCOT, but I have to go to Magic Kingdom before any of the other parks, bc otherwise I don't feel like I'm at Disney.
32. Favorite ride? All three mountains in MK
33. Favorite show? Lights, Motors, Action
34. Favorite resort? French Quarter and Animal Kingdom Lodge
35. Favorite dining? Teppan Edo(Also favorite store downstairs!)
36. Favorite character? Tinkerbelle(If you couldn't tell)
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: Air conditioning, a TV on low
38. I like to go to bed around: when i'm tired. It depends, some days I go to bed early or late. usually later than early.
39. Heavy or light sleeper: in between?
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: yes, but I won't be happy about it.
41. I would prefer guests: That don't overstay their welcome.
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: was totally inconsiderate.
43. Do you snore: I have been told that I don't.
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up:When my body allowed me to. or depending on what I was doing on my day off.

Okay, mine is a bit different!

NAME: // Madeline (Mad or Mads or Maddie is fine!)
GAY, STRAIGHT, OR BI: // Bi
BIRTHDATE/AGE: // March 9th, I’m currently 19
HOMETOWN: // Cincinnati, Ohio
MAJOR/MINOR: // Computer Engineering, but I’m switching to Paralegal. I’m considering a minor in Medieval History.

♥ CP VITALS (Update as I go)
ROLE AT DISNEY: // Photopass Photographer
ARRIVAL DATE: // January 18th
DEPARTURE DATE: // August 3rd
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: // Driving (I have to have my car with me!)

♥ HOUSING PREFERENCES
BUILDING: // Patterson or Chatham
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: // 4-6
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT... // Was disrespectful of/to anybody!

♥ LIFESTYLE STUFF
DO YOU DRINK? // Not more than once every few months
DO YOU SMOKE? // No
DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? // I like gathering decent groups to watch movies and play games once in a while, but not what most people would consider parties. I’d rather go out and do something low-key.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? // Allergic to mushrooms, and I get migraines sometimes.
MESSY OR TIDY? // I’m tidy when other people have to share my space.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? // YES! I love baking more. But I love and I’m good at both. Sorry future roommates, you’re going to get fat.
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? // Um…I don’t really sleep. Whenever I’m awake I’m wide awake!
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? // Kings Island! I’m an airbrush artist but I also do body art and photo ops.

♥ ROOMMATE STUFF
FAVORITE CHORE? // Laundry
LEAST FAVORITE CHORE? // Dishes, uck!
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? // Sharing is great when everyone shares equally
DO YOU SNORE? // I’m told I wheeze a little. Not quite a snore.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? // Depends on the day. Usually by 1 or 2 am.
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? // 7 or 8. I like to wake up and exercise.
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT... // mostly dark, chilly, door closed, TV can be on if it’s a DVD I know really well.

♥ PERSONALITY STUFF
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: // Nerdy, honest, creative
ONE GOOD QUALITY: // I honestly love making people happy! I go out of my way to help people out, I just ask that people not take advantage of that.
ONE BAD QUALITY: // I can try to do too much and get kind of wound up about things…just tell me to chill and I will, promise!
5 FAVORITE ARTISTS: // Barenaked Ladies, Led Zeppelin, Green Day, Panic! At the Disco, The Fray
5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS: // Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Pit Boss, Doctor Who
5 FAVORITE MOVIES: // School of Rock, Star Wars, Star Trek XI, Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, Megamind
ABOUT ME: // Well, I’m a huge nerd, but in the words of one of my coworkers, “You’d totally never know unless you said something. You’re like, cool!” I love math and reading and doing research. I’m an artist, and I enjoy working with animals. Comic books and sci-fi movies and assorted geekery come with the package. Yes, that means I can fix your computer for you. I love my car. His (yes his) name is Bruce and I rebuilt him from a hunk of junk. I plan on joining the Air Force, so I work out a lot. Yes, I’m one of those nuts that thinks fitness is fun. My favorite quote is: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel

♥ DISNEY STUFF
FAVORITE MOVIE: // Enchanted
FAVORITE ANIMATED MOVIE: // Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, and The Lion King
FAVORITE CHARACTER: // Stitch (unless Sorcerer Mickey counts!)
FAVORITE PRINCESS: // Mulan (or maybe Belle – gotta love a girl that loves books!)
FAVORITE MALE VILLAIN: // Scar, Gaston, Hades
FAVORITE FEMALE VILLAIN: // Yzma
FAVORITE PARK: // Hollywood Studios
FAVORITE RIDE: // Dinosaur!
FAVORITE SHOW: // Beauty and the Beast or Festival of the Lion King
FAVORITE RESORT: // All Star Music!
FAVORITE RESTAURANT: // Pizza Planet! Just something about being inside Toy Story.
NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? // Seven maybe? I’ve lost count.
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Getting to learn the parks even more than I already do! And, well, everything!

♥ PERSONALITY STUFF

5 FAVORITE ARTISTS: // Barenaked Ladies, Led Zeppelin, Green Day, Panic! At the Disco, The Fray

Barenaked Ladies is friggin' awesome!!!

You like The Blues Travelers too? What about Spin Doctors?

Barenaked Ladies is friggin' awesome!!!

You like The Blues Travelers too? What about Spin Doctors?

Never listened to Blues Travelers, but I like what I've heard of Spin Doctors. BNL are amazing. They put on the best concert and are just really fun guys. I got to be part of their Barenaked Planet program a few years ago and hang out with them a few times.:thumbsup2 I feel really lucky.

In that same vein, I fell in love with Jukebox the Ghost when they opened for BNL, too. Do you listen to them at all?

NAME: // Madeline (Mad or Mads or Maddie is fine!)
GAY, STRAIGHT, OR BI: // Bi
BIRTHDATE/AGE: // March 9th, I’m currently 19
HOMETOWN: // Cincinnati, Ohio
MAJOR/MINOR: // Computer Engineering, but I’m switching to Paralegal. I’m considering a minor in Medieval History.

♥ CP VITALS (Update as I go)
ROLE AT DISNEY: // Photopass Photographer
ARRIVAL DATE: // January 18th
DEPARTURE DATE: // August 3rd
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: // Driving (I have to have my car with me!)

♥ HOUSING PREFERENCES
BUILDING: // Patterson or Chatham
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: // 4-6
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT... // Was disrespectful of/to anybody!

♥ LIFESTYLE STUFF
DO YOU DRINK? // Not more than once every few months
DO YOU SMOKE? // No
DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? // I like gathering decent groups to watch movies and play games once in a while, but not what most people would consider parties. I’d rather go out and do something low-key.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? // Allergic to mushrooms, and I get migraines sometimes.
MESSY OR TIDY? // I’m tidy when other people have to share my space.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? // YES! I love baking more. But I love and I’m good at both. Sorry future roommates, you’re going to get fat.
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? // Um…I don’t really sleep. Whenever I’m awake I’m wide awake!
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? // Kings Island! I’m an airbrush artist but I also do body art and photo ops.

♥ ROOMMATE STUFF
FAVORITE CHORE? // Laundry
LEAST FAVORITE CHORE? // Dishes, uck!
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? // Sharing is great when everyone shares equally
DO YOU SNORE? // I’m told I wheeze a little. Not quite a snore.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? // Depends on the day. Usually by 1 or 2 am.
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? // 7 or 8. I like to wake up and exercise.
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT... // mostly dark, chilly, door closed, TV can be on if it’s a DVD I know really well.

♥ PERSONALITY STUFF
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: // Nerdy, honest, creative
ONE GOOD QUALITY: // I honestly love making people happy! I go out of my way to help people out, I just ask that people not take advantage of that.
ONE BAD QUALITY: // I can try to do too much and get kind of wound up about things…just tell me to chill and I will, promise!
5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS: // Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Pit Boss, Doctor Who
5 FAVORITE MOVIES: // School of Rock, Star Wars, Star Trek XI, Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, Megamind
ABOUT ME: // Well, I’m a huge nerd, but in the words of one of my coworkers, “You’d totally never know unless you said something. You’re like, cool!” I love math and reading and doing research. I’m an artist, and I enjoy working with animals. Comic books and sci-fi movies and assorted geekery come with the package. Yes, that means I can fix your computer for you. I love my car. His (yes his) name is Bruce and I rebuilt him from a hunk of junk. I plan on joining the Air Force, so I work out a lot. Yes, I’m one of those nuts that thinks fitness is fun. My favorite quote is: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel

♥ DISNEY STUFF
FAVORITE MOVIE: // Enchanted
FAVORITE ANIMATED MOVIE: // Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, and The Lion King
FAVORITE CHARACTER: // Stitch (unless Sorcerer Mickey counts!)
FAVORITE PRINCESS: // Mulan (or maybe Belle – gotta love a girl that loves books!)
FAVORITE MALE VILLAIN: // Scar, Gaston, Hades
FAVORITE FEMALE VILLAIN: // Yzma
FAVORITE PARK: // Hollywood Studios
FAVORITE RIDE: // Dinosaur!
FAVORITE SHOW: // Beauty and the Beast or Festival of the Lion King
FAVORITE RESORT: // All Star Music!
FAVORITE RESTAURANT: // Pizza Planet! Just something about being inside Toy Story.
NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? // Seven maybe? I’ve lost count.
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? Getting to learn the parks even more than I already do! And, well, everything!

We are so compatible!

Never listened to Blues Travelers, but I like what I've heard of Spin Doctors. BNL are amazing. They put on the best concert and are just really fun guys. I got to be part of their Barenaked Planet program a few years ago and hang out with them a few times.:thumbsup2 I feel really lucky.

In that same vein, I fell in love with Jukebox the Ghost when they opened for BNL, too. Do you listen to them at all?

Ive heard their music from my uncle. He adored them and toad the wet sprocket. I like it a lot.

1.Your name? Catherine (Cat)
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Nope, just turned 20 in Aug
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):Straight
5. Where do you live? New Jersey
6. What role will you have at Disney? Photo Pass
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? January 9 to June 1
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Anything will do as long as its clean
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? It doesn't matter to me. Though more people would be great because you can make friends faster
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I'm not big on parties, though i enjoy get-togethers
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love cooking! I am currently on weight watchers so I do a lot of recipes from their site. I am not a very adventurous eater.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Friendly, Peppy, Musical
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:I pretty much stick to Disney music, Musical soundtracks, and what ever I discover myself. As for movies, OF course there is anything disney, movie musicals, chick flicks and rom coms
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Never, I hate smoke.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:Night person fo sho
18. What do you do for fun?: Singing, reading, acting, photographing,
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Gaining work experience and working for the happiest place on earth
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Taking pictures, community theater, anything having to do with Harry Potter
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I always can find the best in people.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be kind of messy
24: Your college: Burlington County College
25: Your major: Photography and Graphic Design
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I tend to be a bit messy
28.Biggest pet peeve: Lack of common sense.
29. Favorite Disney movie? Cinderella
30. How many times have you been to Disney? only once
31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? Rockin Roller Coaster
33. Favorite show? I didn't see many but I did like the Muppets in MGM
34. Favorite resort? n.a.
35. Favorite dining? I liked the Princess Lunch in Norway
36. Favorite character? Cinderella and the mice mice
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: total darkness and a fan blowing
38. I like to go to bed around: 11 or 12
39. Heavy or light sleeper: Normal
40. I am easy to wake up in the morning: I always wake to my alarm.
41. I would prefer guests: On days off.
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: is dirty and untrustworthy
43. Do you snore: Only when I am sick
44. On your day off, what time would you wake up: 10 am or so, unless I have plans

Any guys in here arriving Jan. 16th and want non-wellness??

Seems to be a rare breed, lol

That's my arrival; how many roommates are you looking for?

Uh, i guess 1-3, i dont really want to live with to many people, i will fill out the roommate survey tomorrow when i get more free time. are you on the facebook group??

Hey everyone! Just saw this!!! Quick question though, do you wait on an e-mail for the onboard website or is there a way to get on it? So confused! lol. Anywho, Can't wait until January!!!

1.Your name? Liz
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Yes, I'm 21 but when I arrive I'll be 22
5. Where do you live? Akron, Ohio
6. What role will you have at Disney? Food and Beverage Service
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)? Spring Advantage, January 18th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Open for discussion.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? Whatever will make it cheaper.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I am open to having friends over, however I'm not a huge party person and I am taking college courses online through my Univeristy, so I'll probably be studying a lot
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I really like Marinated Chicken and yes I can cook
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Loyal, respectful, funny
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I love almost anything :-)
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside: No
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I drink socially on occasion.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night
18. What do you do for fun?: Hang out with friends, watch movies, watch tv, read etc.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "What doesn't hurt you makes you stronger."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Getting out of Ohio for the winter :P Actually just being in the Disney atmosphere!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hang out with others!
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can take charge sometimes...and I know that can be annoying
24: Your college: The University of Akron
25: Your major: Public Relations with a minor in American Politics
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Allergic to Calamine Lotion (The pink anti-itch stuff) and I have low blood pressure so I'm on a high salt diet...I occasionally pass out from it dropping to low
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I try to be tidy, If things get gross I'll clean
28. Biggest pet peeve: Being the only person that cleans a place, I'm not a maid or a mom, please clean up after yourself.
29. Favorite Disney movie? Growing Up: Toy Story , Now: Princess and the Frog
30. How many times have you been to Disney? twice
31. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom
32. Favorite ride? Splash Mountain
33. Favorite show? Fantasmic
34. Favorite resort? All Star Music Resort
35. Favorite dining? It's been to long
36. Favorite character? Mr. Potato Head...yeah I'm lame :P
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: I can snuggle with my blanket, so I like it chilly, I can fall asleep to music if it's on but the room needs to be dark, I can't sleep with lights on.
38. I like to go to bed around: Pretty Late
39. Heavy or light sleeper: If I'm really tired I'm a heavy sleeper if not I'm a light sleeper
41. I would prefer guests: That aren't annoying and don't overstay their welcome.
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Is Filthy, my current roomie is a slob, I'm not a neat freak but it's gross!
43. Do you snore: If I am sick yes if not then not usually.

Uh, i guess 1-3, i dont really want to live with to many people, i will fill out the roommate survey tomorrow when i get more free time. are you on the facebook group??

I'm not on Facebook, sorry, and I am leaning very much towards only 1 roommate; if that's cool with you, let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter