• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Split Stay ??? Advice Needed!

amber.miller

I love being a boy mom!
For the first time I'm contemplating doing a Split Stay. We will be visiting the world (Surprise Trip!) April 24th-May 4th. Currently we're booked at AKL for our arrival night the 24th, then in the Finding Nemo Suites at AoA for the remaining nights. As I was pricing things out today though, I realized it's not a prohibitive difference for us to stay at AoA from the 24th-30th, then the Poly from the 30th-4th. We book room only with the Mil Disc. So assuming the rooms are available would you switch over to the AoA/Poly? We've never split before so I don't really know the logistics, and just want to get some opinions/advice before I take the plunge :) Thanks!

I would definitely switch to AOA/Poly. AOA for the first couple days will be phenomenal for the kids. Very Disney, and Poly is great for the bulk of the trip, with the monorail, beach and zero entry pool. Plus, character breakfast at O'hana. I would do it for sure! :goodvibes

I agree with the pp. I would switch and do an AoA/Poly split. We loved our AKL stays, but the Poly is our favorite, so I would take any number nights I could get to stay there :goodvibes.

We do split stays all the time. Bell service will transport your luggage to the new hotel. The only pain is that you won' t have a room for part of a day and you have to repack.

The poly is awesome, great theming and great location. I'd do the switch, its better to have a smaller room then switch to the bigger room, the doing it the other way around.

Have a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter