Spectacular September - September 2022 W.I.S.H. Thread

Not only am I totally ready for the Junk people this afternoon, most of the "weekend" household chores are done. The only have-to do for the weekend is get the oil changed in the car, which will happen Saturday morning. Then Sunday I'm driving about an hour north of the city to go to an amazing pumpkin farm where they specialize in "designer" pumpkins. The selling area is beautifully decorated and I plan on just filling myself up with autumn... and bringing home many pumpkins.

Earlier this week the Psych Nurse switched me over to Adderall, and it seems to be a much better choice. No headaches or stomach aches and I am definitely getting stuff done. Not sure yet if it is helping with focus or concentration but I am very hopeful.

Happy Happy Friday to all my friends here!!!

@Summer2018 i am just so sorry for the loss of your friends child. Truly heartbreaking!

@Oneanne proud of you for getting so much clutter reduced!

@PollyannaMom i am so glad your folks are ok!!

My whoohooo Wednesday was whooohooo for great weather! It’s been a truly beautiful week here and I have gotten outside with the dogs everyday to walk. I felt guilty enjoying such wonderful days with so many suffering in Florida. So heartbreaking.

Thankful Thursday-Thankful my aunt, who stayed on Sanibel Island, made it through the hurricane safely. God was with her and the others in her building who stayed. She is now stranded as the bridge has washed out, but she and her cats are safe and that’s all we can ask for at this point!

Free for all Friday-did some shopping already for groceries and got everything for DS2 and his girlfriends birthdays, which are today and Sunday. Going to have just my kids here for dinner Sunday for dinner, cookies and gifts. Tomorrow I am assisting with a training class at the spca, where DH is one of the students so that should be a hoot. DH and I have a church class on Sunday morning and that will round out our weekend!!

DD and I are heading to Disney world November 3rd to run the wine and dine half marathon. Just paid the remaining balance this morning! Now the next weeks I will buy a Disney gift card each Friday to cover our expenses for the weekend. DD has no clue we are going I am going to walk her up the morning of our flight and tell her to back her bags!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Everyone have a great day!!

Social Saturday
6B3E5E1C-E765-49D9-A044-2A75212DDA28.jpeg
I have no games today.

I had an impossible week and still have a terrible headache. I had acupuncture sessions yesterday and today. I really need to practice self-care both days this weekend. I have a spa day planned with DD on Saturday in celebration of my upcoming birthday on Wednesday. The timing couldn't be better.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter