Spectacular September - September 2022 W.I.S.H. Thread

My thrilling weekend plans, starting today:

Friday - drop off at Goodwill midday: pack the car with recyclables in the evening.
Saturday - drop off at the church in the morning: pack the car for GW and drop off in the afternoon.
Sunday - pack the car for GW: drop off midday on the way down to the mall to return some clothing.

And I need to fit in some time for walks and some time for fun, altho I haven't come up with any solid ideas for fun... maybe just sitting still for a bit?

Happy Friday! Felt like fall today for the first time this year!

I walked dogs at the spca today, got almost 4 miles in!

Had some dogs today that really and truly pulled at my heartstrings. I can’t remember a time when I had to stop and take a break and compose myself during a dog walk, but I did today. Had a couple very kind, confused and clearly neglected dogs back to back and it got to me. Dogs who were clearly treated terribly by humans for a long time, got dumped at the shelter by them and yet still frantically searching for them everytime they get out of their kennel. Today was overwhelming but next time will be ok, it always is.

At soccer games for DD now! All bundled up waiting for them to start!

Happy Friday and hugs to everyone! Enjoy your evening!!!

Had some dogs today that really and truly pulled at my heartstrings. I can’t remember a time when I had to stop and take a break and compose myself during a dog walk, but I did today. Had a couple very kind, confused and clearly neglected dogs back to back and it got to me. Dogs who were clearly treated terribly by humans for a long time, got dumped at the shelter by them and yet still frantically searching for them everytime they get out of their kennel.
:hug:

I'm having a very low-key Sunday. My friend's child passed away yesterday, and I couldn't stop crying yesterday. It puts EVERYTHING in perspective. All of the petty things I get frustrated about just don't matter. I may swim today if it gets above 70 degrees, otherwise, I'm just chilling out.

Hug your loved ones...

Both drop offs yesterday were completed by 10:15a... when I want to, I can sure get stuff done. The Junk people are coming Friday so I have the week to continue getting that stuff organized and I'm sure another GW trip will come out of it. I'm also getting somethings together for a local shelter.

So the Big Plan for today is... just to putter. I'm going to clean up and organize upstairs, so that my living space also shows all the progress that is being made. I'm also going to do the fall cleanup on the porch, so that I can go get fancy pumpkins next weekend. From the self-care list I'll be: slowing down, wearing comfy clothes, do some writing about feelings, and eat something healthy. Not on the list but I've also started the day by taking a shower (doesn't always happen on Sundays) and will be doing some knitting.

Happy Sunday everyone.

I'm having a very low-key Sunday. My friend's child passed away yesterday, and I couldn't stop crying yesterday. It puts EVERYTHING in perspective. All of the petty things I get frustrated about just don't matter. I may swim today if it gets above 70 degrees, otherwise, I'm just chilling out.

Hug your loved ones...
:hug: Oh, Summer, I'm so sorry!

Hug your loved ones...

I am so so sorry @Summer2018 *hugs*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter