special trip, need lots of info pls.

If anyone else would like to thank the "Disney Angel in Disguise" another thread has been added. I know, that person, does not want any public recognition, but I think a nice "Thank You" is still in order.

Click on this link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=418063

I spoke with Nate's Family this evening, and they are still in the state of shock, but are eternally grateful to everyone!!!

One last thing I'd like to share this evening, in the span of about two hours, I had over 50 e-mails in my box, not to mention a dozen or so PM's, I'm emotionaly drained myself right now, Thanks Again Everyone and have a Blessed Evening!!!

I will be on that cruise with you. We discussed your sons and my grandson. What a blessing. Who more greatly deserves this verandah more than your family and you? This is your time to have a great time. Maybe your 12 yo and Angelo will meet in the club. I believe the age goes to 12 for his group. Nate is going to have a ball. I'll bet he is so happy. Tell him he is a celebrity on the board. They are all little sweethearts. I will post on our thread when I get my docs. I am just so, so happy for you. God Bless you all. See ya on the 6th.:D

someday this Angel in disguise will make his name known when the time is right - I am glad that this did happened and know that this special angel has a very special place in everyone's heart for he gave a family a chance to build some special memories for later time in years - special memories is what keeps us young at heart.
God bless you super good A. I. D. ----you know who you are.
Always
Shirley :D

What an amazing turn of events. I was getting ready to hit the reply button to ask where to send money to help with the upgrade when I get to page 4 and the Bam, the Disney Magic, DisAngel, prayers and pixie dust kicked in with the upgrade. Christina, I'm so happy for you and your wonderful family (yes they are 3 beautiful boys!). You'll have an extra special time now. Andy, Ann and everyone else, your generous hearts have moved me to tears....thank you. Jo

Wow I am gone for a day and look at all the love.. For the Page Family have a wonderful trip. Enjoy your time together and take many photos. I am so glad to see your prayers were answered by a disangel.
To the Disangel Bless you and your generosity and
to all who offered to help expecially verandahman I wish ther ewere more people in the world like you.
If there is anything else that we can do to help this family please let me know.
God speed to you all.

Again I say WOW, what a night!!! My DW just came out of the bedroom, she was carrying her Daily Inspiration book. She just read the following to me that was part of her devotional for tonight. Week 22 Giving: Wednesday

When you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. Matthew 6:2-4

Disney Angel in Disguise, Many Blessings Are Coming Your Way!!!

If I should hear what the new cabin numbers are for Nate's family, I will post them here, I know a great deal of you DIS'ers are interested in that information.

I just received the following e-mail from the Page Family:

And you think you're pumped up! All the well-wishers have really overwhelmed us; we had to go get ice cream to celebrate!

We tried to contact Disney but since Wishing Well used a travel agent to make the reservation they couldn't give us the room numbers. We'll have to call our TA in the morning to get the numbers. We'll forward them on to you tomorrow. They could tell us that both cabins were upgraded.

Chris did get an address from the people at Disney that will allow us to send a thank you to the person responsible for putting the upgrade through. We'll certainly place a thank you message on the DISboards as well.

Love the hat! Maybe we should get one for Nathan now that he's the Verandah Boy!! We'll be anxious to hear your trip report since I believe you are on the Eastern cruise as well.

Thanks again for your support

THE PAGE FAMILY

Good job everyone. God is truly smiling tonight. I haven't seen this much compassion in a long time. God bless everyone, especially Nathan!

Steve aka suiteman :D

Just clicked on tonight and read this amazing story. It is truly heart-warming to know there are so many good people in this world right here on our Dis board.

Little Nate, you are a truly beautiful boy! God Bless your Mommie and Daddy and rest of your family. You are so very fortunate to be taking a Disney cruise and are going to have one of the most magical and incredible journeys of your life. I know you and your family will enjoy every minute! God Bless ^i^

Andy, count me in if there is anything at all I can do to help.
:sunny:

I just read this thread, and am wiping the tears away. Everyone here are truly wonderful. Even though the upgrade came through, I would still like to do something if needed/wanted. I'll be on the 9/6 cruise, so I'll look for the whole pagehouse family.

Woobie

I am just reading this thread now since I just returned from Nassau last night and I am truly amazed at what has been going on the last few days. You all are so wonderful and you all are the reason why Disney continues to be so wonderful and generous to everyone. This Board is Magical. What a fantastic groups of friends.

Pagehouse, I will be saying many prayers for you and your family and for a safe and happy upcoming trip. You deserve this vacation more than anyone and I have no doubt it will be more than you could have imagined or hoped for.

Andy and gang...if there is anything I could do monetarily please add me to "the list" and let me know. I would really like to add to their shipboard account...perhaps a "Perfect Gift"...Shirley?

BTW, my sister works for our local MAW and I am going to see what she has to say about this. Is it appropriate to post that info here? Please advise via PM if you all don't mind.

God bless you all!

Andy, please add us to the list and count us in monetarily if there is anything we can do to make the cruise special for Nathan and his family.

To Christina, Nate and Family, Fellow Disers and that wonderful Disangel in disguise

" May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
The rain fall soft upon your fields
And, Until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of his hand."

An Irish Blessing

There are times when I can get caught up in the trials and tribulations of living. When my faith can be weakened by the stresses of modern life. Thank you Christina for being a wonderful Mom, who reminded to be grateful for my children. Thank you Dis members, who reminded me to be emphathetic and generous. Thank you Disney Angel, who reminded me of miracles.

God Bless you all.

Ursula

Each time I think my heart can't be touched more by the wonderful people on this board, I read another thread that touches me even more. What an amazing and powerful gift we have at our fingertips!

First of all, to Christina and her family - as the angel in disguise has blessed, may God also bless you. May you find the time in this cruise to relax and enjoy each and every moment with your family, knowing that God has your trip in His hand.

And to Andy who is our Verandah Angel - Please know that all of your kind, thoughtful, and loving ways have not gone unnoticed. You too are surrounded by appreciation and prayers because you contine to touch the lives of so many!

To the Angel in Disguise - May the peace of God be with you always! Thank you!

Christina, Nate and family.
Enjoy your cruise and your upgrade. This will be such a magical vacation for you.
Lynn

Congratulations Christina! Your upgrade is obviously well deserved! Best wishes and hope you and your family have a wonderful cruise!

Diane

I was listening to my work car radio this morning as I was on my way home for lunch and the song "We Are Family" was playing. As I was driving down the road, I started to sing along to the song, but I made one change in the words, here is what I was singing, "We are family, I've got all my DIS'ers with me." With those few simple words, I started choking up, thinking of all you MAGICal and WONDERful people. I checked my e-mail when I got in and have a note from Nate's mom that I am attaching below. I'm also going to attach this message to the other thread as well.

Andy,
I was in the same boat. I finally got to bed around 1 and then one of the our dogs woke me up early and I couldn't not go back to sleep. My mind in on over-load.
Y'all are going to have to stop all of this. We are overwhelmed! The thoughtfulness and kind words from everyone has been more than enough. Please express to everyone how generous it is, but that we have gotten the hotel already. Even if we hadn't, I wouldn't hear of letting y'all do that. It has never been our intentions to try and solicit handouts. And I just can't say enough times that it's the wonderful feeling that we have gotten from all of you that is worth the most. The cabin upgrade is an incredible surprise and we are so very thankful for it. We could not have done that on our own, but please don't think we are needy. There are others who need things more than we do. Besides as I sit here right now, thinking of all that has happened the past few days, I feel like I am the wealthiest person in the world. And this is the sort of wealth that you never lose.

Chris

This is truly wonderful no matter what way you look at it.

DIAD - thank you for your kindness.

I alwayn new this board was a community but suddenly it seems more like the "Village" taking care of the Child. I wish I was going to be on this cruise so I could meet this wonderful family. The best I can do is offer hugs and prayers.

Mave a Magical time.

I truely am touched by all this thread has started. Even my Step-Sister(who in general is selfish) said, wow I never realized how lucky we really are in life. Page...I know you didnt ask for any of this and dont want people to think you are asking for anything, I dont believe that anyone reading this thread could believe that. We all forget our blessings in life. When I lost my nephew when he was 6 months old, we felt so lost. But I heard someone say, you can be bitter or get better. I think we all feel that if we can make this trip special for you and your family that we are doing something for "mankind" in general. If only everyone thought of others like they do here on this board, if only everyone pitched in and helped others when they needed a hand. Where would we be today? I hope that the memories you all make will live in your hearts forever. Bless all your children!
Aimee

Originally I was going to get you the Hyatt at the Airport (yes it was Andy's idea the guy thinks of everything-he is an angel himself you know) but seeing your note to Andy that you already have a room and did not want anyone getting one I had to think of a way to respect your wishes but honor your son. Then it came to me to donate that sum of money to the wishing well usa organization, my thinking is if enough people made donations maybe they could give out verandas from the get go. I called DH at work to make sure that was ok with him and his responce was,
"what the heck it's tax deductable why don't you double it,, maybe it will start a trend and lots of kids can be helped" As such that is what I have done. I hope other DIS'ers follow suit. Have a magical trip! Love Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter