Sparrow624's Perpetual DVC Question Thread

The problem with all of your planing is that things will change. A studio seems like it will work for you until you stay in a 1 bedroom and then that becomes your new norm and your planning goes out the window.

Your favorite resort might also change so be prepared. Our first purchase was BCV based on what we thought we knew. After staying at other resorts, BWV became our favorite.

:earsboy: Bill

Agreed! I wouldn't buy DVC if I were only planning to book Studio units.

I don't necessarily agree to this. You still have to factor in the increasing room rate prices and the option to have do some...ehhh..."cost defferal". By being smart with our points, we are staying in only studios (at least now, since my DD is only 1 year old) and DEFINTIELY saving money as compared to booking a room from Disney. In this year alone, we have stayed 6 times (we are in FL), including rooms for the Princess and upcoming Wine and Dine Half Marathons, and we have saved a bundle over what Disney is charging for these times. Over time, I can only imagine those savings will far outweigh the increasing costs.

Just my .02

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter