SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited, sent e-mail to all my guests for September and early October, and will book for my own November trip!!! Everyone seems excited and we have been waiting so long!!!!

going in mid-september. It would be cool to catch an ADR here, I am sure there will be a lot of competition for it. Hopefully they open it up to everyone and not just AP/DVC like the remy ride.

I was really excited about Space 220 but after reading how it’s being promoted I’m not sure it will be practical for our family (6 and 2 year old). Any thoughts?
What do you mean by practical? Food wise it’s hard to say without seeing a menu, but no doubt it will be expensive. But I think the atmosphere will be cool for kids.

Last edited:
I was really excited about Space 220 but after reading how it’s being promoted I’m not sure it will be practical for our family (6 and 2 year old). Any thoughts?
I would see it as an unusual special treat and enjoy it from that perspective.
And of course, guests may decide a different special experience works better for their family.

Now we are waiting for CaGrill (Oct 4) and Space -220 (Oct 7) to open reservations. I've done this a thousand times before, but never have I waited for a highly anticipated new restaurant and the most popular one to open reservations well into my booking window during a pandemic during a 50th anniversary celebration...what is the customary offering (aside from cash) to the dining gods: Gregorian chants, candles, incense, all of the above??? We are also waiting for the release of the Gold AP for DVC members to use on this trip and beyond....
Mike

Last edited:
I think with how long everyone has waited, no matter how good the food is and unique the atmosphere, its going to be hard to live up to expectations.
Initial reviews will be interesting to see.

Has the Disney abbreviation convention committee met to decide if this will be known as Space 220, S220, or something else? We need a way to kindly correct those who ask about the restaurant using the unapproved abbreviation or moniker...

Last edited:
Has the Disney abbreviation convention committee met to decide if this will be know as Space 220, S220, or something else? We need a way to kindly correct those who ask about the restaurant using the unapproved abbreviation or moniker...
IDK but I move that we add to the agenda a revisit of the naming of the All-Star resorts, specifically Sports. 😝

Oh no. After all this time, we are probably going to miss it. We are there August 29-September 8 :sad: Well maybe we will catch it on our January trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter