SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

At this point I have completely forgotten about the Space restaurant 😂. I have been waiting forever.
Well my trips are over and with Disney's ridiculous reservation system that heavily weights longer trips , no way I'm getting this restaurant on a day trip so I will completely forget about it. Too bad as kids would have liked it.

What is this "Space restaurant" you speak of?
It’s a new space themed restaurant that will be attached to mission Space. “Space 220” Supposedly a Space station 220 miles above the Earth. I just learned of it this week. I am sad for those who have been waiting 2+ years for it. See sometimes ignorance is bliss. 😊themed

That’s a shame even if it’s not run by or owned by Disney? Maybe a deal they have to sign for being in a park. Oh well.
The Disney Springs restaurants not owned by Disney are in Open Table. As are the Swolphin restaurants. But the restaurants not owned by Disney at Disney parks and resorts are not in Open Table. For example, Via Napoli at Epcot, owned by Patina, is not in Open Table.

At one point, way before COVID hit, Disney had some of its least popular resort restaurants in Open Table. Restaurants like Jiko and Flying Fish, which I loved, but for some reason, they always had plenty of availability in the Disney site, so they seemed to try to extend interest by also placing these restaurants in Open Table. But, I have not seen Disney restaurants in Open Table in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter