SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah last year when we were going, there had been hiring's going on. They were getting ready, but then COVID.

But Disney is gearing up for the 50th... not sure with then Delta Variant will do to those plans, or Disney's Crowd levels. But I'd think it's would still be time to open this up. It's on my list for our Dec trip.

Curious to see what the prix fixe menu will consist of....and of course the cost 🤑

The Space 220 restaurant menu will feature stellar dishes and gourmet recipes, with a two-course prix fixe menu for lunch, and a three-course prix fixe menu for dinner.

Please Joe open the borders!! We want to eat at Space 220 in December!

Will be interesting to see what is on the menu. I don't want to even think about the cost right now!

Yay! Will be in WDW at the time of opening. It looks exciting! Hope I can get reservation.

Just one single video obviously but It looks a bit underwhelming. Im sure seeing it in person adds a ton to the experience.

Curious to see what the prix fixe menu will consist of....and of course the cost 🤑

The Space 220 restaurant menu will feature stellar dishes and gourmet recipes, with a two-course prix fixe menu for lunch, and a three-course prix fixe menu for dinner.

That was my first thought too when I saw that line! I was really excited for this restaurant, but now with that line... it may be outside what I'm wanting to spend!

I think we’ll see more of the prix fixe menus as long as everything stays so busy. Prevents people from taking up spots for a cupcake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!