Space 220 opening mid-September 2021

If this is true, it’s very exciting!
I would love to see menu. I’m just not sure what direction they will go with for food. The theme looks cool but I hope the food is good or we won’t bother fighting the masses for an adr.

Agreed. We have been very excited about this restaurant, but if the menu doesn’t appeal we will skip it.

Ummm...I love how they stated that it will "supposedly officially open" - if I tried to use that phase at work when someone asked me the answer to a question and I replied with "well, we are supposedly officially going to be ready by Oct 1st" - I'd get a give us a real answer in return! :rotfl2:

Attachments

• 1625145027493.png
    1625145027493.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 15

I hope it opens before that. Or at least has soft openings before that. That would be a hell of a day for a restaurant to open. Plus, it's the only restaurant my daughter wants to go to, and we will be there in the two weeks prior. 😂

Sounds like it definitely, sorta , kinda, maybe opening Oct 1.
Hoping its correct.
Still looking forward to seeing the menu.

If it does open Oct 1st that means reservations would likely open August 2nd if they do it with the 60 day ADR and that means we would be getting more news on it sometime this month. All speculation though. But it completely makes sense they'd want to open it Oct 1st to tie in with the celebration.

We are less than 60 days out and no announcement on opening. Does this definitively mean that it won't open on 10/1? Could Disney make an announcement for 10/1 and open up ADR with less than a 60 day window?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter