Space 220 opening mid-September 2021

I’m not picky but I really don’t like the menu so we decided to pass on trying to get reservations. I think if the food was less expensive then we’d give it a try but the menu is pretty limited

The pricing will be $55 per person for adults for lunch and $79 per person for adults for dinner. For children, the pricing is $29 per person for lunch and dinner.

The two-course lunch includes one “lift-off” appetizer and one “star course” entrée. The three-course dinner includes one appetizer, one entrée and one “supernova sweet” dessert.

For appetizers, the menu features Big Bang Barrata, Starry Calamari, Blue Moon Cauliflower, Neptuna Tartare, and Space Greens.

The entrées for lunch are Bluehouse Salmon, Centauri Burger, Flat Iron Steak, Seared Tuna, and Baked Maccheroni.

For dinner, the entrée options are 8 oz. Filet Mignon, Slow Rotation Short Rib, Florida Red Snapper, X2 Duck, Terra-Bolognese, Roasted Free-Range Chicken.

The dessert menu features Lemon Mousse, Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake and Chocolate Cheesecake.

There’s also a kids menu that features spaghetti, salmon, chicken and desserts.

Space 220 will also serve a variety of cocktails — Stargarita, Atmospritz, The Big Tang, Planetary Punch and Celestial Cosmopolitan — as well as “zero proof” mocktails.

The restaurant will be available to walk-ins from Sept. 20-26. Reservations will open Sept. 20 for dates Sept. 27 and after.

The pricing will be $55 per person for adults for lunch and $79 per person for adults for dinner. For children, the pricing is $29 per person for lunch and dinner.

The two-course lunch includes one “lift-off” appetizer and one “star course” entrée. The three-course dinner includes one appetizer, one entrée and one “supernova sweet” dessert.

For appetizers, the menu features Big Bang Barrata, Starry Calamari, Blue Moon Cauliflower, Neptuna Tartare, and Space Greens.

The entrées for lunch are Bluehouse Salmon, Centauri Burger, Flat Iron Steak, Seared Tuna, and Baked Maccheroni.

For dinner, the entrée options are 8 oz. Filet Mignon, Slow Rotation Short Rib, Florida Red Snapper, X2 Duck, Terra-Bolognese, Roasted Free-Range Chicken.

The dessert menu features Lemon Mousse, Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake and Chocolate Cheesecake.

There’s also a kids menu that features spaghetti, salmon, chicken and desserts.

Space 220 will also serve a variety of cocktails — Stargarita, Atmospritz, The Big Tang, Planetary Punch and Celestial Cosmopolitan — as well as “zero proof” mocktails.

The restaurant will be available to walk-ins from Sept. 20-26. Reservations will open Sept. 20 for dates Sept. 27 and after.
Thanks for posting the menus.

I guess we won't be trying this restaurant out on our next trip. My daughter is a vegetarian and $55 for a lunch that consists of a green salad and macaroni & cheese is a little too steep. Why couldn't they have gotten a more imaginative with their vegetarian options?

Thanks for posting the menus.

I guess we won't be trying this restaurant out on our next trip. My daughter is a vegetarian and $55 for a lunch that consists of a green salad and macaroni & cheese is a little too steep. Why couldn't they have gotten a more imaginative with their vegetarian options?
The mac and cheese isn't even veg! It has sausage in it! The Terra bolognese is the vegean/gluten free option, which looks super disappointing to me. The cauliflower app looks decent, so hopefully the lounge will be an option.

TERRA-BOLOGNESE

Corn Linguine, Tempeh Ragu, Macadamia Nut "Ricotta", Zucchini, Mushroom. VG GF

The mac and cheese isn't even veg! It has sausage in it! The Terra bolognese is the vegean/gluten free option, which looks super disappointing to me. The cauliflower app looks decent, so hopefully the lounge will be an option.

TERRA-BOLOGNESE

Corn Linguine, Tempeh Ragu, Macadamia Nut "Ricotta", Zucchini, Mushroom. VG GF
Blah!

I think they spent more time dreaming up creative names for the menu than they did on choosing quality options.

I'm not surprised about the menu:
1. Patina Group
2. It's in a theme park where people complain that Dasani is "too spicy"....:)

I'm surprised we don't see more menus enjoy a "3-course meal"; Starter: "Green Salad", Entrée: "Meat, Chicken, or Fish", Side: "Vegetable/Potato", and Dessert: "Ice Cream, Jell-O, or Cake". No substitutions...please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!