Space 220 opening mid-September 2021

Shall we meet at the S220 Bar?

it ever opens sure:rotfl:

I thought this was the support group.
Was I wrong? Am I in the wrong place?
Hello, my name is . . . . . .

Haha. Well I mean mostly for those of us that have become “slightly” more obsessed. Checking ADRs every morning....and maybe one or twice throughtout the day just in case. Maybe they should look at how many times we’ve checked for the reservation and give those you tried hardest an ADR? Maybe not my number might be SLIGHTLY embarrassing. :rotfl2:

Had to enlist and train family members to check throughout the day when I had to travel yesterday. I feel that the one time that I don't check, Space 220 reservations will open up. I am waiting to have a dream about it.

I am in with you. Staying in the world 6 nights mid november. Epcot day already scheduled, today is my ADR day and the site is not working too well.

I made some park res all later this month in hopes one of them will work... I guess worst case is I go and ride Remy.

While I was checking (again) to see if ADRs are live I noticed the location is listed as "World Discovery - EPCOT", which I think makes it the first thing to reference the new "land" names at the park. For comparison, Garden Grill is still listed as "Future World - EPCOT".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter