Space 220 opening mid-September 2021

Will this be bookable as an ADR or walk in for the first few weeks its open? And/or can we book via the Patina group website?

I remember when BOG ADRs opened up on the phone lines. Somehow, I must've been pixie-dusted as my call went straight to a CM and I had an ADR within a couple of minutes for our Dec trip that year. I know many were on hold for hours and hours that day.

I agree that there will probably be soft openings at SPACE....but when it opens for sure....who knows right now!
I remember when BOG ADRs opened too, we tried for our Dec. trip, after 3 hours of busy signals on 2 cell phones we drained our batteries & gave up, we were camping at the time. Our first visit to BOG was a year later & even then it wasn’t an easy reservation to get. I’m hoping for better luck w/ Space, maybe sticker shock at the Prix Fixe will eliminate some of the competition.

For BoG years ago (before they started breakfast) we were unable to get an ADR, instead we got on a line at 10:20am for lunch walk-ups and were seated a bit after 11. Wonder if there will be anything like this offered. I can see people running for rope drop then.

Now, to see the menu and price.

Yeah, I'm really bummed about the prix-fixe news because not only will it be stupid-expensive (which I assumed), but those menus are awful for anyone with dietary restrictions. We can usually find a couple things we can eat and are interested in, but they're usually multiple things in one 'course' and the other course remains inedible...les sighs.

Yeah, I'm really bummed about the prix-fixe news because not only will it be stupid-expensive (which I assumed), but those menus are awful for anyone with dietary restrictions. We can usually find a couple things we can eat and are interested in, but they're usually multiple things in one 'course' and the other course remains inedible...les sighs.

totally understand, my husband and I have been waiting for this restaurant but we had gastric sleeve surgery the beginning of this year so we can't eat a lot. our only options are do lunch since its only 2 courses, or don't go at all. might try the lunch once just so we can experience it but we shall see.

hope the menu is released soon so i can decide if its worth it for me and my hubby. we really want to just experience it but at the same time the 2 of us can't eat that much since weight loss surgery.

Anyone want to start a poll to guess the adult dinner cost - I'm going with $79

I wasn't surprised at all that this is Prix Fixe. Disney learned their lesson with BoG and don't plan to repeat that mistake.

Sadly I'm not either, but again - for anyone with food allergies or dietary restrictions, it means we can't see the gorgeous new restaurant. Given the increase in both over just the past decade, and given how good Disney usually is about allergies/etc., it's really frustrating. At BOG, between allergies and religion, we can eat one appetizer and one entree but not in the same meal! Anyone lactose intolerant only has one appetizer option, which has nuts in it, etc. Under the old menu, there were several things we could eat - but we didn't happen to have a trip during that time period, so we still haven't seen the inside of the castle. If you're going to make it an expensive meal, at least have as many options as at the buffets so there's more of a chance people can find things they can/want to eat. I've made many a meal out of various appetizers, but prix fixe is so limiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter