Something About Nothing............ #14

I hope someone has bacon for us in the morning.
Just as long as it is not crispy, not doing chewy foods yet

I’m tired of mashed potatoes and peas.

I was hopeful that my county would be able to do the vaccines this month for us but they still are just doing them for first responders.

Limited delivery of the vaccine in my area.
Quite possible it will be late February before group 1A will start.

and possible it could be March instead.

How many here have been able to score on the shot?

You can answer tomorrow as it’s time to tuck all the homies into bed and lights out...

Happy Sunday. Another lazy one for us.

Church this morning, then lunch with friends. Will spend most of the rest of the day watching football.

Our weather forecast is crazy for next week. Look at the difference between Tuesday and Thursday.
View attachment 552068
I have to let my hair dry naturally. If I use a blow dryer it just gets frizzy. Maybe I need a diffuser.

Good to see you back. Hope you have a great time next week.

I thought it was a little slow to start, but did eventually get into the series. We have now started watching Wanda Vision. Really weird.

Almost time for football. I'm thinking Packers and Chiefs.

Do you have straighteners Charade........I don`t have frizzy hair normally, but it does leave your hair sleek. My stylist is always commenting how good a condition my hair is in despite washing it every day and it does get straightened too. It can get frizzy in Orlando, again......straighteners are essential.

Cold night here. Sleet hitting the window earlier now it has turn into sparse flurries.

Spaghetti was a hit. It will be even better tomorrow. French bread came out pretty good. It was a little dense but not bad for my first attempt. I blame my oven :). I need a new one terribly. I think I am going to start looking for one soon. The french bread loaf did not make great garlic bread but was good when it was right out of the oven with a slab of butter.

Love David Suchet as Poirot. He was made for the role.

I got into the same routine as your friend. Before you know it the day is gone and you have nothing to show for it. It was nice at first but I developed a routine that desperately needed to be changed. :)

I am going to stick with it. With all the rave reviews, I can only hope it gets better. I have seen the previews for Wanda Vision but haven't watched it yet.

I am not big on fudge either....unless it is peanut butter. I could eat my weight in peanut butter fudge.

I don't think my mom will be getting her show anytime soon. The health department is booked until the middle of February so unless her gp gets some vaccines, I think it will be a while.

Hope you have a good week too, Carole!

Butter makes everything better cam.........::yes:: I enjoy bread making (no breadmaker) and it can be a hit or miss sometimes. Focaccia has never failed me.....so easy and tasty too.

lol....I never quite got the taste for peanut butter, and at times it`s everywhere!!

I was hopeful that my county would be able to do the vaccines this month for us but they still are just doing them for first responders.

You can answer tomorrow as it’s time to tuck all the homies into bed and lights out...

I will cook you British bacon.....you can easily not have that crispy.......although it is much nicer crispy!!

I need that light left on this morning, still dark here.......but pure white with frost....it`s a cold one again.........

Yep, Monday again......and we have a real feel of -5c which is around 23F.......cold for us. But, some rain forecast later in the week....that`ll bring the temps up.

No plans today to go out, although I need to post my sisters birthday card......I have a list of phone calls to make this morning and one or two this afternoon. No idea what`s for dinner tonight yet, will have to go look.

And one week left of Dry January........I think we are in the minority still doing it! But, we`ve quite enjoyed it.

Bacon up soon......🥓🥓🥞

cv57-XL.jpg

cv24-L.png

cv43-S.jpg

Have a wonderful Monday 😁

Good thing I forgot and left the light on when I left this room 30 minutes ago!

Would not have wanted Schumi to have stumbled in the dark and dropped the bacon....

(on the other hand, I have been known to eat food that has fallen on the floor )

:rolleyes1

:rotfl:

What I love about this time of the year is, it gets light very quickly once it starts......so I`m looking out of the kitchen doors and it`s all of a sudden a lot lighter.....but yes, when I come down around 6am......I do need that light........

Don`t think I`ve ever dropped bacon :scratchin

watch me do it this morning now......lol.......

Good Monday morning everyone :wave2:

A1E78B58-44D7-47F0-95E4-FF63D702A501.jpeg

73DCCEA9-A19B-4F1C-A385-65257BA81FA7.jpeg

Mac get well soon. Vacation makes everything better for sure.
Sending you get well wishes. Have a great trip to your favorite place.
384B5999-0B9F-4656-A674-4ACA91DF712A.gif

E40EE35E-96E5-44CB-9C28-E83C189A46C7.gif

5EBA0C96-A646-495F-8D40-8B870DED02E0.jpeg

Thank you everyone for the get well wishes for my granddaughter. She is still recovering from Covid. She had the gamut of symptoms. She is still a little congested and has lost her taste and smell also. Her fiancé now has it and he is having the run of the symptoms too. He has not lost his taste or smell though.

I’am up very early this morning. Will try to go back and get another couple hours sleep shortly.

Schumi great news that your mom is in line to get her shot.

Hope bobbie68 and family had a great trip down to Florida. The sunshine should be bright and the weather has warmed up nicely.

Looks like everyone is busy making yummy food and baked goods.

Sending out get well wishes to all who are sick or who have family members who are sick.

I have been pretty lazy this last week so I need to get out of the doldrums and pick up the pace this week.

We had a rocket take off yesterday morning. It had been delayed a couple of days. Was not able to see it in the distance do to low cloud cover but heard it. Watched it on Launch Console took some pics off of that.

CBE2DD45-D206-4D02-88BF-ABD0E4E41E3A.png
2793434C-1075-45BF-BE82-B369F76FBEF5.png

9BEBA5C3-698C-48E2-A79C-AE4B34AE0593.png
C4846443-21CE-4480-B246-626D5AE831C5.png

36321379-955F-4FEC-B6ED-370B57BFE66D.jpeg

Back to bed.

Last edited:
Oooh, Schumi always has me at bacon. Yep, none hit our floors either. And most of the time, it gets eaten fast. Yep, many times my dinner decision is made after a pantry check right before dinner time. As in, not sure what our dinner will be either.

Oh Mac, hope more solid food you can eat soon. Ice cream should feel good. Hugs, and well wishes to you.

Joining Schumi in the below freezing temp club. Seems my thermometer says 4F degrees warmer than Schumi. Sun does not arise until an hour later. The effects of an early bird routine homie. But at least the sunset is after 5 pm now. But it seems darker by 4:30 pm. Which means, had I been commuting, would be dark drive in the morning and almost dark drive home. But, still very thankful both sunrise and sunset can be viewed from my teleworking home desk’s window, for more than 10 months.

Nope Mac, my family not on the current list, though DH has the best chance to get the shot. Hope you can get it soon. Seems you are going to Florida when the are now stopping anyone in Florida could get the shot. Now requiring proof of residence. Hope you get some relaxing while there starting tomorrow. Safe travels.

Woot! Bobbie and family should be in their new home now. Hope the caravan’s travel was good, and all went well with getting the keys quickly.

Robo, hope you are also doing well. Some days, just nice to enjoy the day with nothing scheduled. Hope the warmer weather has come, and having a nice cup of coffee in tour HHN mug. And, eek, you were up with me. Hope you got back to sleep. Sorry to hear your granddaughter and her fiancé are having symptoms. Sending lots of well wishes mummy dust to them both.

Cam, yep, all bread is good with some butter on it. Hope your routine is back for both you and DH soon.

And so, the week day routine has started. Yeah:
9EDD9BE7-CBB4-49D6-85AC-4C1AA5950AE4.jpeg

Sigh. Thinking of making this a shorter week. With a snow filled double chance of snow this week, thinking a four day one, with Friday off is the right thing to do.

But either way, yep, it’s a Monday. That ever loving tea is in my cup, well, mug, and enjoying a quiet enough house. DH is actually quiet for a bit. Kids, yep, smart college kids. Lunchtime classes today. Both are sleeping even though their parents are working, and wide awake.

Marvelous Monday morning homies. May all have a good Monday. Smile, next week, we will be in the month of love. ❤

:wave2: Yes, it is time to do that search for a quick breakfast. And a tea refill. Later homies.

Great pictures Robo. Hope the family recover soon. It took me a good while and still not my “normal” energy levels.

We woke to more snow this morning but roads ok so I managed to finally get to the bank as I had cheques to pay in. Bottle of milk and fresh bread was the only other things needed and back home. Have a click and collect grocery order tomorrow morning but in another area (our Sainsbury’s don’t do it) so hoping no more snow.

Heard from son of Mum’s best friend this morning. Nice to catch up and hear his parents are both doing ok. Neighbours for 60 years I have promised to visit as soon as allowed as she misses Mum. Both got their vaccinations last week.

L has been doing school work this morning but outside sledging with Grandpa now. Very cold so don’t think they’ll be out there for long!

Hi Mac I hope you are feeling better.

I have not been fully keeping up with everything here, I see you have a trip this week, hope you have a great time looks like very pleasant weather.

My wife has got the Maderna vaccine!

I’m not sure they know how long a person is immune to the covid after already having it, I’ve been told 3 months?

So hopefully in our area in February it would be nice to possibly get one.

Dlpn, thank you
I read having the first shot has helped many.

Hope you and yours can get vaccinated soon too!

We all are wishing to get it also.

Well, I slept in again this morning and need to check on my to do list for the trip.

Hope all the homies have a great day!

Robo that was great pictures!
Praying your granddaughter feels better real soon!

Thanks for the bacon schumi!
and especially thanks for not having crispy bacon....

Good Monday morning everyone :wave2:

View attachment 552155

View attachment 552153

Mac get well soon. Vacation makes everything better for sure.
Sending you get well wishes. Have a great trip to your favorite place.
View attachment 552162

View attachment 552163

View attachment 552156

Thank you everyone for the get well wishes for my granddaughter. She is still recovering from Covid. She had the gamut of symptoms. She is still a little congested and has lost her taste and smell also. Her fiancé now has it and he is having the run of the symptoms too. He has not lost his taste or smell though.

I’am up very early this morning. Will try to go back and get another couple hours sleep shortly.

Schumi great news that your mom is in line to get her shot.

Hope bobbie68 and family had a great trip down to Florida. The sunshine should be bright and the weather has warmed up nicely.

Looks like everyone is busy making yummy food and baked goods.

Sending out get well wishes to all who are sick or who have family members who are sick.

I have been pretty lazy this last week so I need to get out of the doldrums and pick up the pace this week.

We had a rocket take off yesterday morning. It had been delayed a couple of days. Was not able to see it in the distance do to low cloud cover but heard it. Watched it on Launch Console took some pics off of that.

View attachment 552168
View attachment 552166

View attachment 552167
View attachment 552159

View attachment 552160

Back to bed.

Lovely pictures Robo......Kyle follows them very closely and we love to watch the launches together. They are doing amazing things over there. And to be so close, you`re very lucky.

And again, glad your lovely granddaughter is doing better.....continued good wishes for her and her fiancee. And hope your dad is doing well too.

You are very much entitled to have a lazy week.....we all need a refresh now and again. Yes, I`m happy to hear my mum is being vaccinated this week.

Good to see you Robo......

Oooh, Schumi always has me at bacon. Yep, none hit our floors either. And most of the time, it gets eaten fast. Yep, many times my dinner decision is made after a pantry check right before dinner time. As in, not sure what our dinner will be either.

Oh Mac, hope more solid food you can eat soon. Ice cream should feel good. Hugs, and well wishes to you.

Joining Schumi in the below freezing temp club. Seems my thermometer says 4F degrees warmer than Schumi. Sun does not arise until an hour later. The effects of an early bird routine homie. But at least the sunset is after 5 pm now. But it seems darker by 4:30 pm. Which means, had I been commuting, would be dark drive in the morning and almost dark drive home. But, still very thankful both sunrise and sunset can be viewed from my teleworking home desk’s window, for more than 10 months.

Nope Mac, my family not on the current list, though DH has the best chance to get the shot. Hope you can get it soon. Seems you are going to Florida when the are now stopping anyone in Florida could get the shot. Now requiring proof of residence. Hope you get some relaxing while there starting tomorrow. Safe travels.

Woot! Bobbie and family should be in their new home now. Hope the caravan’s travel was good, and all went well with getting the keys quickly.

Robo, hope you are also doing well. Some days, just nice to enjoy the day with nothing scheduled. Hope the warmer weather has come, and having a nice cup of coffee in tour HHN mug. And, eek, you were up with me. Hope you got back to sleep. Sorry to hear your granddaughter and her fiancé are having symptoms. Sending lots of well wishes mummy dust to them both.

Cam, yep, all bread is good with some butter on it. Hope your routine is back for both you and DH soon.

And so, the week day routine has started. Yeah:
View attachment 552172

Sigh. Thinking of making this a shorter week. With a snow filled double chance of snow this week, thinking a four day one, with Friday off is the right thing to do.

But either way, yep, it’s a Monday. That ever loving tea is in my cup, well, mug, and enjoying a quiet enough house. DH is actually quiet for a bit. Kids, yep, smart college kids. Lunchtime classes today. Both are sleeping even though their parents are working, and wide awake.

Marvelous Monday morning homies. May all have a good Monday. Smile, next week, we will be in the month of love. ❤

:wave2: Yes, it is time to do that search for a quick breakfast. And a tea refill. Later homies.

We`ve had a lot of tea today!

Yes, very cold here and it is unusual for us to be so cold. January and February can be the worst months for everyone.....roll on spring.

Oh yes, bacon always hits the spot.......:thumbsup2

Great pictures Robo. Hope the family recover soon. It took me a good while and still not my “normal” energy levels.

We woke to more snow this morning but roads ok so I managed to finally get to the bank as I had cheques to pay in. Bottle of milk and fresh bread was the only other things needed and back home. Have a click and collect grocery order tomorrow morning but in another area (our Sainsbury’s don’t do it) so hoping no more snow.

Heard from son of Mum’s best friend this morning. Nice to catch up and hear his parents are both doing ok. Neighbours for 60 years I have promised to visit as soon as allowed as she misses Mum. Both got their vaccinations last week.

L has been doing school work this morning but outside sledging with Grandpa now. Very cold so don’t think they’ll be out there for long!

Some places are getting so much, and out of the ordinary for us. We`ve just had a heavy frost, but sleet and rain forecast later in the week.......going to be colder for a while I think.

Least the kiddies like it when it snows.....☃

mac...always glad to be of service........😉

Spent some of the day on phone calls.......it is so lovely, but one or two do get to you when you know they genuinely have no one. But, I am glad I`m doing it.

Good old chicken in white wine casserole tonight, very much a winter warming dish for a day like today. Although the sun is shining, so it`s beautiful, just too cold to be out walking.

I did order a new ironing board for click and collect pick up Thursday....yes, I still iron everything 😁 except socks......my mum still irons socks! I find it funny when I go up and visit her, she won`t change now bless her at 85 going on 86.

She is a wonder for her age.....

Good afternoon. I am on lunch break eating a “carb friendly” frozen pizza. It’s a bit of a disappointment.

I’ve had my first one and will get the second on February 4.

Do you have straighteners Charade..
I do have a straightener, but prefer to wear my hair curly. The curls get frizzy if I try to blow dry them. Don’t even get me started on humidity.

.I never quite got the taste for peanut butter,
Peanut butter is one of my favorite foods. Especially when paired with chocolate.

Payers they both quickly improve.
Cool pictures.

What is an iron ?
Ditto for ironing board........ :rolleyes1
I can’t even remember when I last ironed something. It was probably when I ironed a patch onto one of B’s Girl Scout vests.

Safe travels tomorrow Mac. I would love to go this time of year. I bookmarked the site for AP room rates and am surprised at how low they are right now.

What is an iron ?
Ditto for ironing board........ :rolleyes1

I am a proud ironer ::yes:: .......and I actually quite enjoy it, though it`s not everyone`s cup of tea.......I`m looking forward to my new ironing board......stop laughing :rotfl:

Good afternoon. I am on lunch break eating a “carb friendly” frozen pizza. It’s a bit of a disappointment.

I’ve had my first one and will get the second on February 4.

I do have a straightener, but prefer to wear my hair curly. The curls get frizzy if I try to blow dry them. Don’t even get me started on humidity.

Peanut butter is one of my favorite foods. Especially when paired with chocolate.

Payers they both quickly improve.
Cool pictures.

I can’t even remember when I last ironed something. It was probably when I ironed a patch onto one of B’s Girl Scout vests.

Safe travels tomorrow Mac. I would love to go this time of year. I bookmarked the site for AP room rates and am surprised at how low they are right now.

If you like curly hair, then no you wouldn`t want a straightener on it......I`d be lost without mine......

Chocolate and peanut butter are two of my worst foods.....put them together and yes, most would love it.......different strokes and all that......

Almost time for dinner.....smells delicious........

As we`re Scottish and it`s Robert Burns night, we`re supposed to be having haggis for dinner and whisky......as I like neither it`s chicken for dinner........hope they don`t take my Scottish passport off me.....:laughing:

Happy Burns Night for those that do partake in it........

DB131EE3-8F97-43A5-891F-76A441BBD918.jpeg
Akin to the roads we traversed to our favorite pub for take out chicken wings yesterday. Shrimp was still frozen...that’s my story & i’m Sticking to it.

One of the best plate of wings I ever ate outside of Florida was with my cousins in Long Island.....I was surprised how good they were......I could eat them right now!
NY state, buffalo in particular, credited for originating their namesake wings. IMO best wings come from dive bars
Written by Russell T Davies who is a wonderful writer, except......Keisha.....he was the one responsible for so many Dr Who episodes that were slated as being dreadful.
ew, lol, may have to give it a whirl. Got a giggle out of seeing “mr big” in the xmas dr who offering.

I binged Filthy RIch into the wee hours of the am today, don’t bother. Kim Cattrall has lost her charm. Glad she opted out of the new Sex & the CIty. Not the biggest fan but enjoyed it as casual viewer. She’s been replaced with another mature actor

A31FD16F-B3A6-49E6-ADB8-D52D95A90C2D.jpeg For those on the other side of the pond...that’s Senator Bernie Sanders, complete with the mittens he wore Inauguration Day here. Has turned into quite the funny memes.

I had emergency oral surgery for an abscess molar.
Tooth and bone removed
I can think of better ways to have fun...
Any excuse to put off packing till the last minute :duck:
I still plan to fly to Orlando Tuesday
Of course you are & going to have a ton of fun!

Too bad drink service probably not back up & running yet, medicinal purposes & all :)
So far, not excited about it. I hope it gets better.
Are you a SW fan in general, if so, stick it out. Was blown away by most of the episodes after bit of a slow start
Glad your mom is getting her shot this week. My mom who is 75 just became eligible this week. I spoke to her this morning and she is getting a cold (at least I hope that is all it is) so I doubt she will go get one this week.
Good luck for her
They`re having chocolate mousse tonight, not for me.
Mousse, not squirrel :). Haven’t had it in ages, love a good one
The only Sherlock Holmes movies I really love are the old Basil Rathbone/Nigel Bruce ones. Black and white but classics, they are Holmes and Watson for me. I love those books too.
Basil rathbone for me. Not a Robert Downey jr fan, didn’t want to enjoy his take on the role but, did
I have to let my hair dry naturally. If I use a blow dryer it just gets frizzy. Maybe I need a diffuser.
& the correct styling product/protectorant...specifically for curly hair.
Spaghetti was a hit. It will be even better tomorrow. French bread came out pretty good. It was a little dense but not bad for my first attempt. I blame my oven :). I need a new one terribly. I think I am going to start looking for one soon. The french bread loaf did not make great garlic bread but was good when it was right out of the oven with a slab of butter.
Mine is wacky on temperatures. Got to point I attached one of those old school thermometers to front of oven rack & usually hit the inside with one of those laser thermometers. Hate to get rid of it as it has one of those large, industrial burners.

I am not big on fudge either....unless it is peanut butter. I could eat my weight in peanut butter fudge
Don’t think i’ve Ever had that variety. Only fudge I generally eat is that million dollar fudge recipe unless I can get my hands on a bit of goat’s milk fudge that is delicious
Worked my butt off last week to get two appointments this week. So many report their appointments are being cancelled, it’s a maybe at best.

It’s at an every man for themselves scramble here, even if you are in 1A. Unless you are very proactive & lucky, people can miss ‘their shot - no pun intended‘. fall to the back of the line & maybe even get passed by the next eligible group. Ridiculous, iMO as so many seniors aren’t internet savvy, needed in this do it your self process.

2021’s inherited system is broken, we needed a standardized national plan from the get go as to distribution. I vote we swipe England’s which is clear & concise:thumbsup2

Butter makes everything better cam.........::yes:: I enjoy bread making (no breadmaker) and it can be a hit or miss sometimes. Focaccia has never failed me.....so easy and tasty too.
I’m lazy, tend to use the bread maker for dough. Find it easier & quicker re the first rise that happens in the maker, than the kitchenaide
on the other hand, I have been known to eat food that has fallen on the floor )
3 or 5 second rule. Here, the dog is a shark, usually lurking, darn it. Do your kitties give you a run for the money?
Oh, lucky her, ticked off all the boxes ugh. So, trying to think back. How long are her symptoms lasting thus far?

Love the pics, thanks for posting. I had missed that one entirely
my mum still irons socks! I find it funny when I go up and visit her, she won`t change now bless her at 85 going on 86.
Hahaha never did socks, used to do the sheets back in the dark ages.
She is a wonder for her age.....
Absolutely, she is blessed with a strong constitution and sounds as though she is smart & keeps herself active.

@keishashadow perhaps our system should be running better than yours but still discrepancies and very much a post code lottery. My best friend and her husband in West Yorkshire (he’s no health issue and only 71) both got theirs together last week. Another friend locally managed to get her husband an appointment as he’s been unwell and back and to with hospital scans etc and asked could she have hers when she brought him as she’s 75 but no. There is an online calculator and I’m currently showing as June for mine!

View attachment 552209
Akin to the roads we traversed to our favorite pub for take out chicken wings yesterday. Shrimp was still frozen...that’s my story & i’m Sticking to it.

NY state, buffalo in particular, credited for originating their namesake wings. IMO best wings come from dive bars

ew, lol, may have to give it a whirl. Got a giggle out of seeing “mr big” in the xmas dr who offering.

I binged Filthy RIch into the wee hours of the am today, don’t bother. Kim Cattrall has lost her charm. Glad she opted out of the new Sex & the CIty. Not the biggest fan but enjoyed it as casual viewer. She’s been replaced with another mature actor

View attachment 552212 For those on the other side of the pond...that’s Senator Bernie Sanders, complete with the mittens he wore Inauguration Day here. Has turned into quite the funny memes.

Any excuse to put off packing till the last minute :duck:

Of course you are & going to have a ton of fun!

Too bad drink service probably not back up & running yet, medicinal purposes & all :)

Are you a SW fan in general, if so, stick it out. Was blown away by most of the episodes after bit of a slow start

Good luck for her

Mousse, not squirrel :). Haven’t had it in ages, love a good one

Basil rathbone for me. Not a Robert Downey jr fan, didn’t want to enjoy his take on the role but, did

& the correct styling product/protectorant...specifically for curly hair.
Mine is wacky on temperatures. Got to point I attached one of those old school thermometers to front of oven rack & usually hit the inside with one of those laser thermometers. Hate to get rid of it as it has one of those large, industrial burners.

Don’t think i’ve Ever had that variety. Only fudge I generally eat is that million dollar fudge recipe unless I can get my hands on a bit of goat’s milk fudge that is delicious

Worked my butt off last week to get two appointments this week. So many report their appointments are being cancelled, it’s a maybe at best.

It’s at an every man for themselves scramble here, even if you are in 1A. Unless you are very proactive & lucky, people can miss ‘their shot - no pun intended‘. fall to the back of the line & maybe even get passed by the next eligible group. Ridiculous, iMO as so many seniors aren’t internet savvy, needed in this do it your self process.

2021’s inherited system is broken, we needed a standardized national plan from the get go as to distribution. I vote we swipe England’s which is clear & concise:thumbsup2

I’m lazy, tend to use the bread maker for dough. Find it easier & quicker re the first rise that happens in the maker, than the kitchenaide

3 or 5 second rule. Here, the dog is a shark, usually lurking, darn it. Do your kitties give you a run for the money?

Oh, lucky her, ticked off all the boxes ugh. So, trying to think back. How long are her symptoms lasting thus far?

Love the pics, thanks for posting. I had missed that one entirely

Hahaha never did socks, used to do the sheets back in the dark ages.

Absolutely, she is blessed with a strong constitution and sounds as though she is smart & keeps herself active.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Been loving the Bernie Sanders memes all over the place.......some very clever folks out there......he did look like a child being made to sit through a rather boring church service.......

Yep. Potholes are a common thing over here.......often wonder where our road tax goes!

Yes, this was a dive of a place my cousins husband took us to in LI......made Bubbalous look positively upper class......but the food....wow. Think I told you there was a game on tv and I gleefully announced I was an honorary Steelers fan.......coulda heard a pin drop for all of 3 seconds.......lol......

Good luck with the "jag" this week....hope it doesn`t get cancelled. Yes, the system over here seems to be working for most. Mum got a txt and a letter with her appointment time for Wednesday and a call today to check she was still coming in, can`t fault it. And it`s with her own Doctor, which is right across from her more or less. I`ll feel happier when she has been zapped. Yep, the woman runs on keeping busy....apart from being a vociferous advocate for reading, she is always promoting housework as a good way to pass time.......the woman should have been a housekeeper......I missed that gene somehow, but I can claim to follow her habit of reading......::yes::

Dinner was a big success again......although I did add rosemary to the potatoes, I forgot Kyle isn`t overly fond of rosemary....but he`s not a fussy eater, so ate them anyway. I loved them.......hoping my rosemary will grow in abundance this year, it`s beautiful in cooking and in bread too.

Hope bobbie pops in soon to let everyone know how she`s doing.........

Good thing I’m not Scottish either. Do not like haggis or most whiskey.

Yeah, my iron is stored in the wall cabinet that has a small ironing board that folds down when you open the door. Don’t remember when it was used last. And since DH has been teleworking too, those crisp ironed dress shirts have stayed in the closet. Funny, I worked with a lady, bless her soul, would iron all her kids’ underwear. Left us way too early many years ago, and her poor DH was left to raise their four boys, the oldest was 8.

Hehe, Keisha, like that driving quote. Yeah, while going over some very bumpy road, that has been with holes for years, little one said, yeah they won’t pave over those holes until enough vehicles send damage claims to the township road works department. Between the use of salt and all the traffic, lots of pot holes can be found on our streets. Right of passage in Pennsylvania. Dodging pot holes. LoL

Ah, not too bad out. Cool but dry. Noon weather guy saying some will see the snow starting around dinner time. Sigh, only thing I am hoping, as it is cold enough, powdery snow will be what falls. The kind that just blows off or brushed off. Plus, sunny day after, should melt it. Anyway, hoping the inch or so of snow they are saying, is way over actual total. But what I am hoping, is the storm that is following the coast, better stay more out to sea. As of noon, that Thursday storm may or may not give us substantial snow totals. Please send your good thoughts that we only get cloudy skies, with no snow. As most predicted weather, will be the right weather report when it happens. So by Wednesday night, I am hoping they say storm only effecting those in the shore areas.

Yeah, here, so far only medical people, but of course, always in the news, privileged few get the shot too. I see the VA is trying to get it for all veterans, we will see. Even my work is saying maybe, looking into whether can offer shot to all workers. But either way, next in line are the elderly, and first of those that are in those in those retirement homes.

And so, lunch done, hello grilled cheese and soup. Dinner plans, still not decided yet.

Rocket pictures were great, Robo.

Yep, last minute packing is way to go. Since I last time I had an evening flight, packed that morning.

Back at work today. Good to be back and catch up with co-workers. I was expecting all the eager beaver candidates to have their candidate paperwork turned in and I would have to check a million petition signatures but hallelujah, nothing.

Cold and rainy here today. We were supposed to get our first real snow Thursday but it looks like it might be just :rolleyes1rain. Boo hoo.

Leftovers for dinner. Looking forward to it since I skipped lunch.

DH and I became eligible today as essential workers but we have not scheduled our shots yet.

Wishing them both a speedy recovery.

I love peanut butter and chocolate. I have been known to spoon peanut butter and nutella into a small bowl and go to town

Happy Burns Night for those that do partake in it........

According to ancestry I'm a quarter Scottish but I do not have a taste for brown liquor of any nationality. I got real sick over indulging at a party in my younger days and have not touched the stuff since. :rotfl2: Never have tried haggis. I would probably give that a shot...at least once.

Happy Burns Night to you and to all those that celebrate.

I am not sure if I would call myself a fan per se. Maybe an appreciator. :-)I have seen all the older movies but nothing that has come out since 2000. I do like the show itself. The first two episodes were just real slow but they were probably just building on the plot. I am just dipping my toes back into SW :)

I used to have one of those you keep inside the oven but it stopped working. I do have a laser thermometers. I will try that! I may look at the stoves that have the double ovens. My friend just got one and she loves it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter