Something About Nothing ... #12

Well, here comes that thunderstorm. Huge burst of white light, boom. Yep, that strike was close. Oh they're bowling balls are quite loud, clouds. Sigh, a very wet afternoon.

Too late for breakfast? Ah well- woke up at 5:30 and decided to get coffee pot going. Was hungry so PB toast with the blueberry jam we picked up at Farmers market on Saturday.

So sweet of you guys Bobbie and tgrgrl to take care of the kitties! Yeah college stuff can be overwhelming.
Safe flight Tink! Have to double check my folder tonight when I get home to be sure I have everything and start packing.
ckmiles-yay to only 5 more sleeps!!

Schumi sounds like having a blast!

Are we having a meetup @schumigirl @tink1957 @ckmiles? I think we are the only ones staying off property but will have car as well.

DH wants to go to Las Vegas in January-friends 50th birthday, but also a conference we could attend so would be tax write off for business too:rolleyes1.
Group we are going on cruise with have been fussing on details where to stay precruise, transfers from airport to port etc. I am over here like-I gotta get through HHN first!! Still have 22 days til cruise-plenty of time (note-I already checked in long ago, got priority board, hotel and transfers lined up though, plus have stuff printed and in folder already).

Just realized I will have traveled out of state every month this year except February, April -probably staying put in November as well, and not sure on December yet, DH said something about NY in Florida to see grandson...must be why all my travel size stuff just stays in the ziplocs for security.

Lunch is, unfortunately, over.

Great gas mileage on the truck this am! If gas prices keep going up the tune up will pay for itself shortly!

Macraven, we’ve used the litter box for about a month now with no issues. However, only our older cat Andi is using it in the garage. It may not work so well once we get Tipsy (& hopefully Marshmellow) using it soon.

Just back from lunch with my youngest at school. She requested Chick Fil A so I complied but now I’m really wanting a yummy cheeseburger for Natl Burger Day!

Tink, hope you have a big ‘ol cocktail once you settle in at the hotel. You deserve it today!!

I am trying to multitask by surfing the web & watching Ekaterina:The Rise of Catherine the Great on Amazon Prime but it’s in Russian with subtitles so I have to keep pausing & rewinding. Sigh....I should just concentrate & watch it but my ADD won’t let meeeeeeee.

Cheery hello to LynneG, Robo, Patty, Schumi & Everyone else strolling by today!

I think these pics from my birthday will work...

41991481_10216779255224904_2791134422005448704_o.jpg

42084571_10216779255144902_3470057692238708736_o.jpg

Swwet pictures Squirlz! We had gorgeous weather when there last year. Little one would not mind going back there either. And thankfully, a blue plastic shark!

Are we having a meetup @schumigirl @tink1957 @ckmiles? I think we are the only ones staying off property but will have car as well.

Monyk, I vote we meet up at the rooftop bar one night or day ....I'm not picky :drinking1

Yep, we’d be up for a meet while we are all there..........

Let me know when and where and hopefully we can all meet up, that would be lovely.........:thumbsup2

Back in room for a quick chill down before heading out later........although neither of us feels like going far tonight.......may eat in Club Lounge and then pool time.......did plan to go to Bonefish for dinner......but, we are a bit whooped after a late night and early morning.........

Still blazing hot!

I would totally do a meet up! Patty will be there around that time too!

Not to get too personal on the boards- but I dont drink alcohol. A few years ago I realized alcohol and I have a toxic relationship- so I had to end it. Its not a big thing, I go to bars and have no problem being around alcohol or others that are drinking- I choose not to have any. So if we happen to meet at a bar- Ill have a diet coke!

No problems ck.......nothing wrong with not drinking!

Vicki you go to Disney on the 25th? Will work something out......

Busy day at work today! Later this afternoon off to the dentist to get a filling! Ugh! It's actually a replacement filling for an old one. He's really nice(think cute & young!) :) and gives loads of Novocaine so it's painless, but just the sound of that drill!:scared1: :faint: I won't be able to eat all evening! Guess I'll pick up a burger on the way!

Squirlz- Amazing picture!! WOW!!

We check into HRH on the 27th. If any of you guys wants to have a drink later in the evening, let me know:thumbsup2 CKmiles- I can meet up with you at the parks on Friday if that works:thumbsup2

I am only there evening of 20th through 23rd really-we have a 7 am flight on the 24th- :scared1: I know but only direct flight for the price.
Thinking I may miss ckmiles??

My 15 year old will likely be with me so can't be too wild-unless she wants to do parks on her own-which she might. the "problem" with Strongwater is it is just too dang easy to hang there for hours!:rotfl:

Tink- Enjoy!! :drinking1

Home alone tonight- Joe's working late and Troy's out. So, what do I do? Listen to sad songs and look at old pictures on the computer! :sad: Laughing and crying at the same time!

Have a great night all!

b378081522e539356e29f28df7603f44.jpg

BBF249FB-2DE9-4718-B2DB-8F9765607868.gif
Fading fast.

And,
FE6C8E91-771F-423F-90FD-C09263A98901.jpeg
now fasting.

Little one left to go to a friend sleep over. No school for her tomorrow. Patty, my DH is working late too, but I have older one online with his friends, that will soon be told to turn all off. He does have class tomorrow. And I am tired.

Have a good night homies. And a yum to Tink. Nothing like enjoying your first night with a pretty colored drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter