Something About Nothing ... #12

Checking in at bedtime tonight......not much going on here. My college team(Auburn) & hubs pro team (Steelers) both lost this weekend.....ugh. He is going to see them play the Bucs in Tampa next Monday night so fingers crossed they win. Regardless......I get a night of having the bed to myself! Wheee

Last kitten went to her new family Friday night so we now have 1 kitten (Tipsy), Marshmellow-the mom who REFUSES to leave our lanai ( too much of the good life apparently), Andi-our 13 year old former feral cat & Lucy-the Australian Shepard mix who just wants everyone to get along. It’s a zooooooo!

We have one of those new automatic litter boxes that slowly rotates & scoops the poop for you. So far it really works well for those who were wondering back a few posts. https://www.chewy.com/petsafe-simpl...2Opb1Ydw-PcQ9LymsNQuFMBEuMj3A8y4aAjQiEALw_wcB

I’m with Schumi.....it’s been hot as all get out here the last few days!! Saturday, the heat index was 112 beachside, which is unheard of. But, I will take it instead of what NC is going through right now. We all knew it was going to be bad but still...My unsolicited advice is, even if you aren’t in an official FEMA flood zone, buy flood insurance anyway. Insurance companies love to deny coverage if they see any water damage, trust me.

Safe travels to Tink & Monykalyn!! Nighty night to everyone!!

How long have you used the auto litter machine?
I looked at the link and think it has a good concept
I use the genie container and it does trap all odors but we do the scooping

So you are down to less kitties now but glad you found wonderful homes for them
Your zoo has gotten smaller ...

I read how hot it is for your area
Good thing for ac or you would never sleep

Hope we can connect when I am in Orlando next month !

upload_2018-9-18_6-31-34.jpeg, well since it IS a Tuesdayupload_2018-9-18_6-33-22.jpeg, er upload_2018-9-18_6-32-23.jpeg, Happy Cheeseburger Taco Tuesday, homies!

Ever not like sloppy leftovers? Yep, but this time, thankful that the rain from that hurricane is a one day shot of downpours and thunderstorms, bringing some local flooding, and 2 to 3 inches of rain. Then by 10 pm or so, she's outta here. As per my weather guy this morning, lousy weather. Why yes it is, starting off with a noisy downpour around 4:30 this morning. Between DH in the shower, and the downpour outside, noisy wet start to the day. But, with the Southern wind blowing that storm up this way, still will be a balmy, 82 today.

Yay, another kitty found a new, good home. So nice you are taking care of all the four paw residents of your home, Tgrgrl. Lots of people I know have multiple cats and dogs, some with rabbits mixed in there too. HeHe, don't blame Marshmellow, she's got the good life now. Hope she become less feral, and can join the rest of the family.

For those fasting, upload_2018-9-18_6-41-21.jpeg.

With that, tea for me. AC is making it too cool once again. Sweater on, and still feels cool. Have a totally good Tuesday, all. Give Mac your order, she may be doing a Taco Bell run today. :D

:wave2:

:coffee:

I’m leaving the porch light on here in case pattyw pops back in ....

I pooped out early!!

Last kitten went to her new family Friday night so we now have 1 kitten (Tipsy), Marshmellow-the mom who REFUSES to leave our lanai ( too much of the good life apparently), Andi-our 13 year old former feral cat & Lucy-the Australian Shepard mix who just wants everyone to get along. It’s a zooooooo!

We have one of those new automatic litter boxes that slowly rotates & scoops the poop for you. So far it really works well for those who were wondering back a few posts. https://www.chewy.com/petsafe-simpl...2Opb1Ydw-PcQ9LymsNQuFMBEuMj3A8y4aAjQiEALw_wcB

Yay!! So nice you found homes for the littles! Marshmellow knows a good thing when she sees it!!

I really would like at least one automatic litter box- I have to have many for my brood but any little help would be appreciated!

Between DH in the shower, and the downpour outside, noisy wet start to the day. But, with the Southern wind blowing that storm up this way, still will be a balmy, 82 today.

Lynne- Hope what's left of Florence goes by quickly!

Mac- Coffee with 2 creams and a donut!

Good morning all!!

Thought I'd share a selfie with you this morning! LOL!!:rotfl2:Actually this picture looks much better than me!

Funny-Tuesday-Morning-Quotes.jpg

Good Morning Everyone!

We are getting the remains for Florence today- not nearly as bad as the Carolina's- just lots of rain.

I'm in the office today- I had to use the printer to print off all my vacation paperwork.... :rolleyes1

5 sleeps to go!

Waving hi to MAC, Bobbie, Lynne, Patty, Charade, Tgrgrl, Schumi, Monyk, and everyone else! Happy Tuesday!

Good morning Sans family:wave:... Sorry I was able to catch up and post yesterday one of those migraines that made me out on the couch. Wow reading everyone getting ready for vacation down there makes me want to go!! We are getting ready for our trip to Cedar Point in a few weeks. We did have a wrench thrown in. Our friend who we have swapped taking care of animals said he can't this time. We had to find a pet sitting service. I am a little nervous about this I don't know them. It is going to be expensive and I didn't plan on it. What bothers us the most is the friend owes us money from Brian helping him work the previous summer. We didn't say anything cause we figured taking care of our cats a lot equals it. So now Brian has to find a way to approach the subject for out money.:scared1:

The two kitties I have been feeding outside are coming a little closer. We are going to try and trap them and get them fixed. I am hoping I can find a home for them. I know that the neighbors are not trying to get them in or feeding them. They are maybe 6-9 months. That is our new patient project.

Liv and Charlie are doing good and both like school with good grades. Liv and I are trying to work on college stuff. It is a little overwhelming.

It is rainy here and a little cool. It is going to be like this the next couple of days.

I am trying to put myself on a budget for food but it is not working out to well. So that leads me to what to make for dinner tonight?

Mac thanks for the welcoming back. It always feels nice. The park and trip were fun despite the ride malfunctions. It is part of the experience. I just repeat to myself we wont' get stuck on the lift hill. Your trip is coming up too. :cool1:

Tink- I hope you have a great travel day today and a great vacation.

Schumi Sounds like you are having another great trip:thumbsup2

Monykayln- I am glad your car repairs were taken care of. It is always nice to get that unexpected refund. Now you can leave with nothing on your shoulders.

tgrgrl Glad to hear about the kittens and their homes. It is so nice to hear Marshmellow is enjoying the indoor life. Hopefully it will get even easier for her.

Charade I hear you on wishing for a Orlando trip. We will be waiting for next summer also:worried:. I agree if it was me in the gondola I would have been freaking out totally.

Lynne That was good some of your prices went down. It always makes a trip less stressful and gives you some fun ideas what you can use it on. Hope you have a great one!

Patty glad to hear you are having nice weather. I know I get nervous every time I get on a ride that I will get stuck. I still keep doing it though:rolleyes:

Tlinus I hope your daughter feels better. Those throat and tonsil issues are a pain.

A big hello and a great day to all and anybody I missed.:D:grouphug:

Quick drive by again before we start our day with breakfast in Club Lounge.......which totally works fine in the setting it’s in temporarily.........

Went to Aventura last night.........Bar is nice and views are amazing........both in daylight hours and extra pretty at night..........views are definitely the highlight of the hotel.

Limited cocktail choice for us, so we had two drinks and went to StrongWater Bar.......much nicer in there......

The hotel is stark. Very stark and pool is tiny.

Off for breakfast..........another hot one ahead.......:wave2:

The two kitties I have been feeding outside are coming a little closer. We are going to try and trap them and get them fixed. I am hoping I can find a home for them. I know that the neighbors are not trying to get them in or feeding them. They are maybe 6-9 months. That is our new patient project.

So nice of you!:littleangel:

Bobbie- we had to find a pet sitting service a few years ago when my parents were aging and I wanted a backup. It was hard to trust someone at first and it is pricey, but I really like the company and I know that my cats will be taken care of- no matter what. Even if my regular sitter can't make it or has an emergency, the company will have someone fill in. That gives us peace of mind when on vacation. I still have my sister that helps out, but it is nice to have the pet sitters as well. :thumbsup2 Yay on Cedar Point! :goodvibes

Schumi- Have a great day!:)

Currently taking orders for morning food run
Lots of coffee with cream and truvia please.

I forgot to mention that the cold water pipe that goes into the house burst yesterday while I was at work and it's too wet under the house to repair it so we have to wait until it dries out. It was fun trying to wash my hair this morning :rolleyes1

At least I was able to do laundry since we have a utility house.

Ready to fly in a few hours...have a great day and thanks for all the bon voyages :flower1:

Safe flight Tink. And yay! That meant you got a good price on airfare. Have a great time! Sorry to miss ya this year too.

Morning Patty and Bobbie. Not raining right now, but the radar shows, a very wet afternoon. Burgers for dinner, Bobbie. Cheese ones, with a taco on the side. Tuesday, it is.

Morning Sans family :wave2:

Mac I will take a coffee with creamer in my HHN mug please.

ABA3218B-88F6-4BB4-8F53-A50078236383.jpeg

25C971BC-B57F-4E48-9853-4B568D886BBF.jpeg

79F70731-FD67-453F-885C-930CE0BAA79B.jpeg

D3D0F32E-B09F-4410-A51F-04EDC9646CD2.jpeg

780A6D9C-79E0-49C4-936A-EFB4EE274770.jpeg

A57C9A09-73BD-4B2E-AB0B-2C6EC7B21F6F.jpeg

44F9A183-7549-4B44-9B4F-D4925E66CE1F.jpeg

Tink so sorry to hear about the broken water pipe :hug:

You have worked so hard and now it’s time to go and have a great time at HHN.......safe travels to you and your son and his friend....hope you all enjoy your stay at Aventura......eats lots of good food and enjoy some cocktails.

Yeah ckmiles to 5 sleeps before vacation party:

Bobbie68 hope today is a better day for you and no more migraines :hug:.......so glad to hear Liv and Charley are doing great in school..........hopefully your husband has a good outcome in requesting the remainder of money owed to him.

Pattyw I hear you this morning sister....I look like I have been dragged through hedge backwards, but on a positive note we all have HHN trips coming up soon so that makes everything a bit better for sure.

Tgrgrl great to hear you found another home for another kitty.......I found out a few years ago the neighbors across the street from us house sits in flood zone.....They were told they had to have flood insurance since they still had a mortgage on their home whether they wanted it or not. It is required by the (banks) mortgage lenders......I didn’t know that.......wonder if that’s only in Florida.

Monykalyn glad to hear your middle kiddo is so excited about your upcoming trip.

Morning :wave2: Mac, Schumi, Keisha, Lynne, Charade and all our Sans family.

At the airport now...flight is at 2:15. Trey lost his boarding pass after TSA precheck so he had to get another one printed...he has been known to lose his ap, HHN pass and key to the world card (pre magic bands) so it wouldn't be a trip without him losing something :rolleyes1

Now we wait...will check in later...have a great day everyone :flower1:

Tink, glad you checked in and waiting. Good thing you had time for lost pass. Funny, at least I bet that was not too hard to get another one printed. Forever your kid. LOL

Well, lunch walk was short. Shortly after leaving, wind picked up. I know what that means, and mighty dark cloud coming closer. About 1/2 way, ack, sun is still out some, but here comes the big drops. Even with a quick step, still wet, but not wet enough to need a change. Sandals got slippery with the wet, so heels until they dry. Dark out now, so here's another downpour pocket over us. Good think it doesn't look or sound like a thunderstorm. Though we are just after noon, so cannot rule them out either. Do have an umbrella, so may have to use that on the home commute.

Hope all are doing well, and sending good wishes and support to all those effected from the rising waters. Stay safe, and dry. Those flooded towns I've seen in pictures look so terrible. The clean up will take some time. Hugs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter