Some hope for my Mom

Sonya

Kaki Gori veteran
We saw the Dr today about her cancer. He has given us hope, and says if it is localized maybe just radiation. She might need another surgery to make sure all of it was removed. It looks like some prayers have been answered. We are now praying it has not spread. She is trying to be strong but this has really shaken her.
Thanks for all your prayers, kind words, and good thoughts. You all are great.

Continued prayers, Sonya, for your mom, and you also. Prayers do get answered. {{Hugs}} and my best for you guys. :sunny:

Still sending pixie dust her way. Strength of will can do wonders!You sound like her pillar of strength. Many prayers to you.

Continued prayers for your mom and yourself. I do know that prayer can work and I hope for the best news possible in regards to your mom's cancer. {{hugs}} to you both.

Oh goodness, Sonya, I hadn't read your oroginal post. I am so sorry to hear this news. I will keep your mom in my prayers and hope for a good outcome.

Sonya, it seems like you have gotten some good news. I will continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!!! Keep strong.

Hope is a small word that carries immense power, Sonya! Continued prayers for you and your family!

Continued prayers for you and your family.

I'm so glad to hear you got some hopeful news about your mom Sonya. . I am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers- please keep us updated!

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Keeping her in my prayers.

I really do hope this turns out well for your mom. I will keep praying for her, and for you. {{{{Hugs}}}}

Continued prayers for your mom Sonya.

Miracles do happen. Keep your spirits up! :) Fingers crossed and sending pixie dust and good thoughts, Sonya!

I'm keeping your mother in my prayers. {{{HUGS}}}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter