• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Solutions for blanket thieves

We bring our own. The sheets are not enough to keep me warm (even with "triple sheets"). So we bought a fleece blanket to bring on our trips.

Aliceln, did not intend to be snarky. It's a joke. You know the old saying " if your not part of the solution you are part of the problem" ? Well i was making a joke, as if you can't be pulled in two different directions without pulling a muscle. Don't be so literal, Or didn't you notice the three laughing guys rolling on the floor!

No solid answer from me but see you already got a lot of "blanket statements". I'm here all weekend and don't forget to tip your servers! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter