So tired I can't even...

Southernmiss

I am hazed everyday
Fill in the blank

So tired I can't even breathe

Long 2 weeks at work. Still more work to do on Sunday-my day off- but another big project. Then the week starts over on Monday. Blech!

I'm beat.

Been putting off groceries and bills those are a must do tomorrow.

So tired I can't even cook. I've been putting in long hours too the past few weeks. All the extra money I have made, goes straight to taking the family out to dinner because the last I thing I want to do when I get home is cook.

...talk.

The first thing to go for me when I get really tired is participating in conversations. I just can't think that fast when I'm worn out.
I am an introvert by nature and I find constantly being with people and having to respond to them very draining. The only "cure" is enough time completely alone for me to re-charge. Unlike many, I NEVER have trouble sleeping because sleep is my escape. And often the dreams I'll remember during periods like that are ones where I'm totally alone.

I have a fairly sedentary job as well and I find being over-taxed mentally and not getting any physical activity just adds to the exhaustion. The best thing for me when I'm feeling totally wiped is a little bit of movement - even something as simple as pushing a grocery cart around the store. I've been known to take off from my desk in the middle of the day to just get out and "move" for half an hour. It really helps to re-set things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter