Small Tiled Back Splash. Where....

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi again and again. Now where can I buy the small coloured tiles for back splashes, that comes on one huge square? Here in Canada(Ontario) I just tried Rona and was told not sold anymore. Home Depot, I didn't see any.Now where :confused3 ?

I purchased my tile at a store that sells flooring -- they had both flooring tile and the backsplash tile.

If you have any flooring stores near you I would give them a call and ask if they carry the tile you want.

Good luck!!

Disney Ontario said:
Hi again and again. Now where can I buy the small coloured tiles for back splashes, that comes on one huge square? Here in Canada(Ontario) I just tried Rona and was told not sold anymore. Home Depot, I didn't see any.Now where :confused3 ?

The mini tiles are very cool! We ordered ours through a tile showroom & distributor - but I thought I saw them at Lowe's or Home Depot - maybe they were special order. I saw them in glass (very unique), ceraminc tile & travertine. I went with tumbled marble/travertine & they look incredible! You'd never guess they came on one big sheet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!