Sleepingbooty's Trip Planner Designs - currently on hiatus

Hello!

I don't have any requests at the moment as haven't planned our next trip yet!!

I just wanted to say that I love your Disigns though - so gorgeous!:goodvibes

What programme do you use to make them?? I would love to have a go at making my own at some point (2 x children allowing! :rotfl:)

Thanks again

Laura

Thank you so much! :goodvibes I actually use a free program called paint.net. It is similar to photoshop. You can google it and you'll find the website to download it from. It had a bit of a learning curve and it doesn't do everything as well as photoshop - but hey, its free!

How's this?

lafrancecover.jpg

If that's okay, I can email you a full size jpeg if you want to pm me with your email address.

Thanks!

I love this! Thank so much!!

Your planner/journal designs are great! There are 4 families planning the dream cruise/disney world trip in nov.2011. I would love to make us all one. Can you design a cover with both destinations and year on it? I will also need the pages you include. I think i want it to be 5x7.please add any cool ideas you have!!! Thank you so much.

Sure, I'd love to design a combo cruise / wdw planner cover. I'm working on one for a client right now who is leaving in May, so I will post that when I get finished and you can tell me what you think. Might be a week or so, since this is a new design.

Unless you want me to just modify one of my existing designs?

Hi Rebecca,
Could you please design the following 12X12 square covers for me:
Christmas: The Coats Family Disney Christmas
Classic red, black, yellow: The Coats Family Disney Vacation
Halloween: The Coats Family Disney Halloween (right justified if possible)
Halloween: The Coats/Erickson/Cotenas Spooktactular Disney Vacation
Thanks.
Stephanie

Rectangle Horizontal would be great! I'm making this as a surprise for my mom, and I know she will love your designs! Thanks so much!

No problem. I'll post it here when I get done.:goodvibes

Hi Rebecca,
Could you please design the following 12X12 square covers for me:
Christmas: The Coats Family Disney Christmas
Classic red, black, yellow: The Coats Family Disney Vacation
Halloween: The Coats Family Disney Halloween (right justified if possible)
Halloween: The Coats/Erickson/Cotenas Spooktactular Disney Vacation
Thanks.
Stephanie

Sure - this might take me a bit. Did you want a date on there?

Can I get a cover?
Red, Black and yellow theme
Rectangle Vertical
Stokes Family Disney Vacation
I would love your internal pages and dividers as well!
Thank you!!

I would love a rectangular horizontally copy also please. Your planner is GREAT!!!
Please customize them if you can. Come December 26, 2011 until January 11, 2012.
I like the classic one best.

How is this?

Vertullocover.jpg

If that is okay, send me a pm with your email address so I can email you a full size file :goodvibes

Can I get a cover?
Red, Black and yellow theme
Rectangle Vertical
Stokes Family Disney Vacation
I would love your internal pages and dividers as well!
Thank you!!

Is this what you are looking for?

Stokescover.jpg

If this works for you, please pm me with your email, and I will send you a full size jpeg:goodvibes

I think your covers are amazing!!! I was wondering if I could get one of the yellow and red mickey ones with.....
Lisa and Drew do Disney
May 2011

Rectangle please
Also if you have any packing or planning pages/dividers that would be amazing - my binder is 5 x7 - I am still trying to figure out what to put in it - LOL

Thanks
Lisa
BTW this is my first post/request so please excuse me if I have done it wrong......This is a surprise birthday trip for my son.......

Sure, no problem!

I'll need to get your email address to send you the design. I post small ones here, but if I posted full resolution pics they would be huge and really slow down the thread. I'm not sure, but I think you may need to have 10 posts before you are able to send a private message - so if you don't want to put your email addy here in the thread, you'll need to go up your post count.

Thanks!

Hi Rebecca,
No date needed on my request. I hope to recycle the design from year to year.
Thanks again!
Stephanie

hey rebecca - i thought i would share what i made with your DISigns! i lost the file to the cover :( so i just took some scrapbook paper and made a new one :)

215904_1609012462919_1164420226_31624782_1714117_n.jpg

215689_1609012782927_1164420226_31624784_6088658_n.jpg

205208_1609012902930_1164420226_31624785_32223_n.jpg

216980_1609013102935_1164420226_31624786_6709316_n.jpg

207533_1609013262939_1164420226_31624787_5411201_n.jpg

206847_1609013382942_1164420226_31624788_4172113_n.jpg

208742_1609013622948_1164420226_31624789_7243010_n.jpg

thanks for the help with this! its currently my 1 yr olds favorite book! :rotfl: probably because mommy spent so much time on it!!!

I'm finally getting time to make a project for myself for our upcoming trip. Could I get a:

Classic red, black & yellow cover, rectangular
Heitfeld Family Vacation

The kiddos are a bit wild pre-easter morning and I don't have time to look entirely through this thread. Do you also have page inserts and dividers?

Thanks in advance. Kay

Rebecca, your designs are just awesome and just what a planner like me was looking for. I would so appreciate it if you could PLEASE email the Christmas cover with Our First Disney Christmas December 18-January 2 and also the interior pages and dividers.

I will be using a traditional 8 1/2 x 11 three ring binder. My email is ciadriamom@aol.com

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!:worship::worship::worship:

Hi Rebecca--
I just found your thread today and love the things you have done!
Just wondering if you have any cruise theme disigns? We are cruising on the Dream.
Thanks so much!
Teri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter