Skyliner crawl

cluce

Mouseketeer
Hi Dis friends!

My fiancé and I are headed to the world in August for a much needed kid free trip to celebrate my 30th birthday! We are doing the obvious drink around the world and splurging on the food and wine festival but we also plan to do the monorail crawl (including a boat to wilderness lodge) and skyliner crawl. However, I planned to eat at Sebastian's Bistro on the skyliner crawl but my friend just came back from her WDW vacation and said it was just meh. So I figured I would come to the boards and get some opinions. How do you feel about Sebastians? Would you eat dinner there for the crawl or id there better QS options on our way? I just don't want to spend a fortune on dinner that night because we have some expensive dinners planned for later in the week!

I appreciate all of you :)

If Topolino’s isn’t on your list of expensive meals, you’re missing one of the best TS restaurants at WDW, not just on the Skyliner route. That said, Primo Piatto, the QS at Riviera, is one of the best QS at WDW.

My DH and I did the monorail crawl on our last trip and had so much fun. We're planning to do the Skyliner crawl on our trip in November. We ate everywhere we had drinks. We started at Contemporary. We ate at Steakhouse 71 ( a real must do) with drinks there and the Outer Rim. At the Polynesian, in the Tambu Lounge (seating is crazy) my favorite (every time we go) drink is the Lapu Lapu. We had those and a order of Pot Stickers. At the Grand Floridan, we had Old Fashioned and Truffle Fries. Grand Floridian Café is a pretty good option to have lunch or dinner. We ended up a Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge, where we were staying. By that time we were completely done but had a glass of wine, watched the Electrical Water Parade and called it a night. I suggest starting early due to transportation or if you want, walking from Contemporary to Grand Floridian is a nice walk. Hope you guys have a great Kids free trip!!!

Last edited:
My DH and I did the monorail crawl on our last trip and had so much fun. We're planning to do the Skyliner crawl on our trip in November. We ate everywhere we had drinks. We started at Contemporary. We ate at Steakhouse 71 ( a real must do) with drinks there and the Outer Rim. At the Polynesian, in the Tambu Lounge (seating is crazy) my favorite (every time we go) drink is the Lapu Lapu. We had those and a order of Pot Stickers. At the Grand Floridan, we had Old Fashioned and Truffle Fries. Grand Floridian Café is a pretty good option to have lunch or dinner. We ended up a Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge, where we staying. By that time we were complete done but had a glass of wine, watched the Electrical Water Parade and called it a night. I suggest starting early due to transportation or if you want, walking from Contemporary to Grand Floridian is a nice walk. Hope you guys have a great Kids free trip!!!
Thank you!! Steakhouse 71 is definitely in our plans for a dinner!!! I also want to really try to get into Trader Sam's, I heard its so much fun!

If Topolino’s isn’t on your list of expensive meals, you’re missing one of the best TS restaurants at WDW, not just on the Skyliner route. That said, Primo Piatto, the QS at Riviera, is one of the best QS at WDW.
Topolino's isn't on our list this time! We were big 'Ohana fans (I know its a controversial topic but we had never eaten there before the pandemic so we had nothing to compare it too and really thoroughly enjoyed our meal!) so I am trying for that and Steakhouse 71 for our expensive meals this time around. Primo Piatto's menu was definitely intriguing for me so maybe we will do that for dinner that night! Thank you so much!!!

We did do Topolino's for breakfast with the kids back in September and that will be a must do with the kiddos everytime we go because it was just so wonderful, both food wise and character wise. I cant wait to go back with the kids now that character meets are back to normal. My poor 2 year old was frantic trying to jump out of her high chair to hug Daisy at Topolino's. I'm hoping for a late Nov/ Early December trip with the kids for 2023. They really want to do the cookie stroll at the Festival of the Holidays! lol.

Lots of places on the BW at the Epcot end of the sky liner. Maybe Ale and Compass at the YC for drinks and snacks, or Abbacadbar for drinks then dinner at Flying Fish. Or just about anywhere at Dolphin.

Lots of places on the BW at the Epcot end of the sky liner. Maybe Ale and Compass at the YC for drinks and snacks, or Abbacadbar for drinks then dinner at Flying Fish. Or just about anywhere at Dolphin.
I always forget about the Dolphin Resort! I'm going to have to check out the options there! and Abbracadbar is definitely on my list! Thank you!

Thank you!! Steakhouse 71 is definitely in our plans for a dinner!!! I also want to really try to get into Trader Sam's, I heard its so much fun!
I heard good things about Trader Sam's also. It's on our must do list also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter