Skipper Canteen (Jungle Cruise themed restaurant) updates and ADR watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!! Can't wait to see some pics of the inside. I think the food looks interesting. A little spendy but that's ok. I'm honestly not going for the food as much as the experience. Going to be watching like a hawk now to score a lunch ressie for when we go!!!

The menu looks great! I can't wait to check in out next week!! Hopefully they will still be taking walk ins, but I'm watching the reservation site everyday just in case!

Thanks everyone for posting pics and updates, it's so exciting!!
Wonder how much longer before we can make ADR's? I can't wait!! :thumbsup2

Carla

IMHO, menu looks AMAZING! So excited for something other than steak and potatoes, roast chicken, pork chop, or broiled fish....

So much better options and fits the theme quite well.

Completely agree. I can't wait to try it. It's just the kind of food I love.

Now the wait for ADRs...

Ok so how is this going to work with walk ups...we will be there next week and i want to be sure we get in. Im assuming just stalk the restaurant out first thing in the morning and wait?

Thanks for posting the menu! I am so excited! The Rice bowl sounds great! And tofu option! Way to go Disney!

Having a hard time reading some of the specifics on the menu that was posted, but it seems a little boring to me...chicken, pork, and steak? Maybe I will feel differently when I can see more of the details.

Edit: Ok, saw the better, closer pics on another thread, and I have to revise my statement. Menu looks interesting!

Really looking forward to trying SC in April! Hopefully ADR's will be easier to get than the precious BOG ones lol.

I am excited about the menu as it is right up my alley. DH said it sounded like it was a 'my' kind of restaurant and less for him and DSIL. I laughed and reminded him that he loves char-siu pork. I will definitely be trying to get an ADR when they open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter