Size limit on strollers

alizesmom

Dreaming of Disney.
I'm thinking of renting a stroller at WDW for Ciara but can't find the height and weight limits on the ones at the parks. Anyone? Karen

I've never seen a weight or height limit posted for the park rental ones.
I have seen some pretty large kids in them though, including some who appeared to be around 8 or 9. (I've even seen pictures of adults in them, though they look uncomfortable).

Renting a double stroller gives more space and a higher weigh wont be a problem.

We ended up renting a single stroller for my 9 year old ds on our last day in the park. He was exhausted and needed to just chill. I'm sure the stroller haters labeled me a bad mother but it made our last day much nicer. Anyway, he was about 50/52 inches tall and he really had to squish in the stroller. The sunshade didn't move so his head was pushing it up. He didn't mind bc he was so tired but my 8 year old got in and hated the pressure on his head. Just an FYI.

You cannot get anything wider than 36 inches through the gates. And we do not allow people to lift strollers over the Gates.

I'm thinking of renting a stroller at WDW for Ciara but can't find the height and weight limits on the ones at the parks. Anyone? Karen

You might want to look into an off-site rental of a "special needs" stroller for an older/larger child, especially if you plan to rent every day in the park - it will be less expensive off-site. These strollers may also be more comfortable because they are designed for larger children (most standard "baby" strollers max out anywhere from 35-55 lbs).

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I am asking about the ones that WDW rents. Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter