Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 Part 2

Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)

• MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's

• AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception

• EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG)

• Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon

• EPCOT - Around the World - Segway

• All parks - Backstage Magic

• EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth

• MK - Keys To The Kingdom

• MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains

• MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones

• EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World

• AK - Wild By Design

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tink, you were there this weekend??? Omg! Are you ever going to come out of hiding and introduce yourself to the rest of us???! :goodvibes

I need to update my contact info with you so I'm send you a PM!

I got your information. Thank you for considering the update. I was there and yet, I didn't contact anyone. I was with my DH and we get into our own little world so to speak when we are together.

Sha, then if it wasn't you, it was your twin. Come to think of it, there was one difference. I will PM you if you want to know.

Jennifer (Jenroc) is still having PC troubles. If anyone is trying to contact her for the trip next October, you may need to try to send me a PM too. I need to update information some more. Right now, I just need to catch up.

While I am at it, blessed holidays to you all. Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kawanza and a happy new year.

Happy holidays, everyone! Safe travels to those of you who are driving, flying, busing, or trekking over the holiday season.

For those celebrating Christmas, may your stockings be filled with all sorts of great treats, and may Santa find your name listed under the "Nice" column ;)

Happy holidays, everyone! Safe travels to those of you who are driving, flying, busing, or trekking over the holiday season.

For those celebrating Christmas, may your stockings be filled with all sorts of great treats, and may Santa find your name listed under the "Nice" column ;)

Care... I opened my stack of Christmas cards yesterday, and I have to say, I LOVE your hand writing!!!

I want to wish each and all, a Christmas that is full of magic and wonder. May you have the blessings of love, peace and joy, and see beyond the boxes and bows. Enjoy your Christmas traditions and time with family, loved ones or remembering those who can not be with you at this time.

Merry Christmas!!!

Care... I opened my stack of Christmas cards yesterday, and I have to say, I LOVE your hand writing!!!

Aww, thanks, Sha! Thanks also for my Christmas card, which arrived in today's mail. I was surprised it wasn't a Disney-themed card :)

Aww, thanks, Sha! Thanks also for my Christmas card, which arrived in today's mail. I was surprised it wasn't a Disney-themed card :)

I didnt find any this year that I really liked the sentiment inside. Im very picky about my cards LOL

I do have a couple boxes that I got at WDW though... but even then the sentiments are not that great, but for cards I needed for CMs, it worked in a pinch.

A wee bit off-topic, but for those who are interested, here's a blog with images of Walt Disney's Christmas cards through the years: http://www.animationarchive.org

Happy Christmas!

No worries about off topic. I was talking with someone from the original thread. He said that its hard keeping up with all of the other threads. He said it was like someone with ADHD, whereas the original thread just covered all topics whenever someone brought it up. He had me LMAO with it all.

Jenroc called and asked me to post a Merry Chrismas to all of her friends! She misses everyone and hopes to back online in a couple days. I told her if not by the New Year, we will be sending out a search party.

Hey Jen (for when you get back) " NOOOOOOoooooo??!!!!:eek: :eek: "

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have been told that someone has her computer again, and will be back online later tonight. Though she will probably be bombarded with a month and a half worth of emails and other things....

Just in time too... otherwise I was going to get the dog sled ready and parka and head north searching :lmao:

I have been told that someone has her computer again, and will be back online later tonight. Though she will probably be bombarded with a month and a half worth of emails and other things....

Just in time too... otherwise I was going to get the dog sled ready and parka and head north searching :lmao:

Oh no.......does this mean I have to clean out the spare room in the igloo, in case you are in the neighbourhood ??????? :santa:

I know that I'm running a little bit early, but it may be a crazy day tomorrow so ....
All the best for everyone for 2009,
and be safe with your partying!!!​

Happy New Year everyone!!!

We have been under the 1 year mark for this trip for a bit, but how exciting to be in the actual year now!!!

Wish you all the best this coming year!!! Good Health, Good Times and Good Friends!

:woohoo: Greetings and salutations to everyone !!!

Boy .... have I missed being on the DISboards !!!! My computer died and life just got really stupid for a while but I am glad to be back.:yay: I am currently sifting through the 1000 + emails I have received in the last month and for any one who has PM'ed me - please be patient because I am not ignoring you. I'll answer your questions before the end of the weekend.
I have missed all my disfriends and hope everyone is doing well, had a mic-tastic holiday and ready to make 2009 the best year ever !! Can't wait for the trip in October !!!
I hope everyone has a fabulous New Year's Eve and I look forward to starting to finalize some of our plans for the trip !! HEY Tink - I'll get in touch soon !!! So practice your whistling because we have a lot of work to do (you know - whistle while you work ?? I know - bad one !! :upsidedow )

Big hugs to everyone !!!!!!! :grouphug: Chat with you all next year !!

JENROC!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad you are back!!!! LOL (took you long enough! jk)

Steve, I guess I do not need to hook up the sled dogs now, so thanks anyways for the igloo prep :)

Yet again ..... my wonderful computer is on the fritz. I hope not to be gone too long this time as I am in the process of getting a new system. If there is any questions you need answering before I get back, send them to DBTinkerbell and she will make sure I get them. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy & I'll be in touch soon !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter