Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 Part 2

Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)

• MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's

• AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception

• EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG)

• Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon

• EPCOT - Around the World - Segway

• All parks - Backstage Magic

• EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth

• MK - Keys To The Kingdom

• MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains

• MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones

• EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World

• AK - Wild By Design

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi John! :wave2: Welcome to the boards and, more importantly, to next year's trip planning thread. You'll find us to be an interesting, unusual, and friendly bunch. If you manage to find the Part 1 thread, that's where you will find most of our bio's.

To the rest of the folks, hiya! I can't believe it's already December. I'm working away on Christmas cards that need to get into the mail by week's end, and nearly finished working my way down the gifting list. Of course, that's what happens when you live too far to pop down to the World for a weekend trip. I'm so jealous of the rest of you... and, as for Rebecca and Timmy, hope you two enjoyed your pedicures/foot baths. Hope everyone's keeping well! :grouphug:

Here are a couple other sites you may want to look into:

When are you going trip thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1898128

Disboard meet during Mousefest for Margaritas in Mexico: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1941508

Single Men: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1973797

Disney fans/singles photo thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1785352

Singles who love Disney: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1971336

Any Single men out there: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1850513

Disneyland trip: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1895860

:rotfl:

No, actually that's a rather obscure quote from a television program that nobody watched. I have two ferrets, now... and there's an interesting story as to how they came into my life, but that would throw this thread WAY off topic...

I do like cats, though, and have had some in the past. I really loved the cat icon, and was going to say something about the old videogame Neko, but I was fairly sure that no one would remember that game (well, sort of game).

I don't suppose that there's a thread in here for completely random thoughts, is there? I was thinking of throwing in a post in one of the singles threads, but there are so many of them, I couldn't choose one...

:jumping1:

Okay, that's probably enough smilies from me for now...

Oh go ahead and be random here. Going off topic isnt a rule for this thread (and some others). Matter of fact, I dont think there are any rules. Just play nice, I guess.

Hi John! :wave2: Welcome to the boards and, more importantly, to next year's trip planning thread. You'll find us to be an interesting, unusual, and friendly bunch. If you manage to find the Part 1 thread, that's where you will find most of our bio's.

To the rest of the folks, hiya! I can't believe it's already December. I'm working away on Christmas cards that need to get into the mail by week's end, and nearly finished working my way down the gifting list. Of course, that's what happens when you live too far to pop down to the World for a weekend trip. I'm so jealous of the rest of you... and, as for Rebecca and Timmy, hope you two enjoyed your pedicures/foot baths. Hope everyone's keeping well! :grouphug:

Care... i need your address please :)

PM it to me when you can

Wow. It has been a long time since I have been on. I hope all is well with everyone here. Thisngs got realy chaotic for a while. Just when you think all is well...something crazy happens. Things are slowly getting better. Work is going well, I actually am really loving it there. I am ready to get back to my world in February. Let me know if you will be there the last week. We are going for Mardi Gras. Hope to be on more and keeping up with everyone.

Welcome back Danielle. Jenroc had asked if I had heard from you lately.

I had a ferret named "JoJo" once. He was a mean little crap who bit my cat, Harley's tail and wouldn't let go. The cat ran screaming through the apartment with JoJo attached to her tail. :rotfl2:

Long story short.. I love my cat so I had to find that stinky and mean ferret a new home lol

Who all from our single's trip will be in wdw this coming weekend?? Sha, it looks like I'll be there again this coming weekend for the Margarita meet! Can't wait to see you again! :goodvibes

I had a ferret named "JoJo" once. He was a mean little crap who bit my cat, Harley's tail and wouldn't let go. The cat ran screaming through the apartment with JoJo attached to her tail. :rotfl2:

Long story short.. I love my cat so I had to find that stinky and mean ferret a new home lol

Who all from our single's trip will be in wdw this coming weekend?? Sha, it looks like I'll be there again this coming weekend for the Margarita meet! Can't wait to see you again! :goodvibes

Cool!! are you staying overnight or what???? I am hoping that you can be there the next night too :) in middle of planning something special

Cool!! are you staying overnight or what???? I am hoping that you can be there the next night too :) in middle of planning something special

Yes! I got the Sheraton Safari for $56 a night off of hotwire! I was trying to get the Florida AP discount for this weekend for POP but they were sold out. I just couldn't stomach staying at AS Sports :sad2: and couldn't afford a mod this time. Can't wait to see you! Too bad you weren't there this past weekend! We had a great time at JR!

Yes! I got the Sheraton Safari for $56 a night off of hotwire! I was trying to get the Florida AP discount for this weekend for POP but they were sold out. I just couldn't stomach staying at AS Sports :sad2: and couldn't afford a mod this time. Can't wait to see you! Too bad you weren't there this past weekend! We had a great time at JR!

I wish I was there too, but turned out for the best. D. put his back out again Saturday and if that had happened there.... he said he wouldnt even want to think of that happening there :)

Was that "new home" in Walsingham Park, in Seminole, by any chance? Because that was where I found my first ferret. :teeth: Of course, she's not stinky and mean... well, at least she's not mean... I don't mind the smell of ferret that much, so I can't speak to the stinky part.

The one I found in the park is rather skittish around other people, and very grateful to still be alive, so she refuses to bite anyone. I raised the other one from the time she was very young, so the only one she bites is me (with my permission, of course). Train up a ferret in the way she should go...

Anyway, for your sake, I won't post pictures of my adorable little ones, since you have evidently had a Traumatic Ferret Experience. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the species. :)

The following smilie has nothing to do with this post, but I don't think I'll ever be able to use it anywhere else, so I'll put it here: :rockband:

Here is an updated copy of the list of interested Dis'ers for the October 2009 Singles Trip to WDW (October 22-26, 2009), that Jennifer started. Jennifer is the contact for any new Dis'ers or interested parties. Please contact Jennifer (Jenroc) for more details.

21/41
1. Jenroc
2. Antss2001
3. Care
4. Rebecca06261
5. Sha
6. Inst Impres
7. Carrieannew
8. Connorsmom911
9. Dismom0923
10. GalDisney
11. gjw007
12. hlyntunstl
13. jadedbeauty14304
14. jennyf2
15. mickeefan
16. MockTurtle
17. NedsTJ
18. pdchris
19. ttester9612
20. Nurse_Darcy
21. Forevryoung
22. gower525
23. Jeanny
24. BriarRosie ? saw post saying otherwise TB
25. NH_Bubba
26. SweetAmy31
27. Okaybye
28. Disneyfanx3
29. Chrisy76334
30. eeyoregon
31. ahoff
32. mjperry
33. Wunderwoman
34. Piratemel (on fence)
35. talicskai
36. KyDerbyman
37. Sand2270 (a maybe)
38. DisneyKip
39. ShannonRT
40. Imsoscared
41. JohnEric

EDIT: I put the names in bold for those whose information* I have for this trip. Blue means something is missing from information (for example: email address). Please contact Jennifer (Jenroc) or myself via PM. NO INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED! Some emails have gone out for other information needed. Those were sent from my email and all were BCC when sent. Please check your emails for occassional updates or information needed.

*information needed: name, mailing address, contact number (optional), email address, date of birth (month and day is fine), one favorite character.

I hope that everyone is having a great time that is here at WDW for Mousefest. I was over for a bit today. Sha, were you in the MK? I think I saw you.

DH and I are off to the frozen north to do some shopping in NYC and then off to visit some family on his side.

Jennifer, I am not sure if your computer is still down. I hope it is fixed soon. I know we keep playing phone tag lately.

Hopefully, I will get myself caught up with some of the things I need to do to help Jennifer for this trip.

Happy Holidays to all!

Tink, you were there this weekend??? Omg! Are you ever going to come out of hiding and introduce yourself to the rest of us???! :goodvibes

I need to update my contact info with you so I'm send you a PM!

Was that "new home" in Walsingham Park, in Seminole, by any chance? Because that was where I found my first ferret. :teeth: Of course, she's not stinky and mean... well, at least she's not mean... I don't mind the smell of ferret that much, so I can't speak to the stinky part.

The one I found in the park is rather skittish around other people, and very grateful to still be alive, so she refuses to bite anyone. I raised the other one from the time she was very young, so the only one she bites is me (with my permission, of course). Train up a ferret in the way she should go...

Anyway, for your sake, I won't post pictures of my adorable little ones, since you have evidently had a Traumatic Ferret Experience. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the species. :)

The following smilie has nothing to do with this post, but I don't think I'll ever be able to use it anywhere else, so I'll put it here: :rockband:

Na Add more Photo's- I had 2 Ferrets Ticky and Spaz they were a real blast. Had 2 give them up when I moved back home to take care of my Parents after my dad got sick and I couldn't have them around him. Ticky used to love to swim and Spaz used to ride in my Jacket on the Motorcycle would complete freak people out when I stopped at a Stop Light. :laughing:

Tink, you were there this weekend??? Omg! Are you ever going to come out of hiding and introduce yourself to the rest of us???! :goodvibes

I need to update my contact info with you so I'm send you a PM!

finally made it home this morning... was supposed to fly out at 610PM last night at MCO.. all flights got grounded that are going to PHL... crash/disaster at PHL... if I stayed with SWA the 1st available flight would have been Tuesday at 645AM ... was able to get two stand by for 745AM this morning with USAir... and now back to work.. so yup... with the credit I got for SWA I am ready for April... AP.. check.. Room at AKL.. check... ticket/air .. check... it was not all bad... and while getting stuck at MCO last night I did also book the buy 4 get 3 free for Oct 09 :lmao: Ok.. now back to napping I mean working...

Reb.. I miss you already... and that goes for you too Nh_Bubba!!!! But I did good this trip.. did not get lost.. just drove at the wrong side of the road.. dont look at me.. blame Reb!!! :p

Sha hopefully next trip we can get together again.. so sorry to have missed you and this new dude John Eric.. hmmm heard so much about him already.... :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

finally made it home this morning... was supposed to fly out at 610PM last night at MCO.. all flights got grounded that are going to PHL... crash/disaster at PHL... if I stayed with SWA the 1st available flight would have been Tuesday at 645AM ... was able to get two stand by for 745AM this morning with USAir... and now back to work.. so yup... with the credit I got for SWA I am ready for April... AP.. check.. Room at AKL.. check... ticket/air .. check... it was not all bad... and while getting stuck at MCO last night I did also book the buy 4 get 3 free for Oct 09 :lmao: Ok.. now back to napping I mean working...

Reb.. I miss you already... and that goes for you too Nh_Bubba!!!! But I did good this trip.. did not get lost.. just drove at the wrong side of the road.. dont look at me.. blame Reb!!! :p

Sha hopefully next trip we can get together again.. so sorry to have missed you and this new dude John Eric.. hmmm heard so much about him already.... :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Oh Timmy...I miss you too! I hate that we weren't able to get together this past weekend. I'll mail your DIS ears :thumbsup2

btw, I still laugh uncontrollably reminiscing about being one of your passengers in that little Alamo Cobalt :lmao:

In re: JohnEric.... poor guy, I think I embarrassed him terribly at JR :sad2: Sorry John! It was nice to have met you!

Can't wait for April Timmy!!!! :hug:

I hope that everyone is having a great time that is here at WDW for Mousefest. I was over for a bit today. Sha, were you in the MK? I think I saw you.

It wasnt me. I wasnt at MK until Saturday evening. Sorry to have missed you.

No worries Timmy! Wouldve loved to spend more time with everyone. Didnt do everything that we had planned originally, but that is okay LOL

Ummm are those October dates for the Singles trip???

As long as Cait had a good time that is all that mattered. And for what she remembers she did!!!! Will update that later I guess. I am going to unwind a little.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter