Single parent dating.

Discussion in 'Disney for Single Parents' started by ShayBells, Jul 23, 2015.

1. jevs

jevs Boring Poster

Travel is a wonderful way of spending time and money :)

jmbarnes101 likes this.
  2. jmbarnes101

jmbarnes101 Earning My Ears

I'd like to do an adult only Disney's Hilton Head Resort trip next year and I've started planning a family summer camping vacation to the Black Hills, Badlands, Custer State Park area and maybe a longer one and add Yellowstone as well. I'm hoping we can see Twinkletoes and the Yellowstone Cubs.

jevs likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. sdjen

sdjen DIS Veteran

I happen to live in the Black Hills and wanted to offer my help if you need any information in your planning. I would be happy to help!

jevs likes this.
  5. jmbarnes101

jmbarnes101 Earning My Ears

Absolutely, I'd like that.

6. sdjen

sdjen DIS Veteran

Just let me know what info you need and I can try to help. There are lots of fun kid options to do - especially in the summertime!

7. kp_plus3

kp_plus3 Earning My Ears

Ha!!! the set ups have been the worst!!! Literally I have had terrible situations come out of those. I will be 40 this year, and I prefer to be single. Don't get me wrong men are great, I just think the ones that under my radar are all bad for me. It will be 6 years since their dad passed, and my kids just don't take well to something different. I have a 17, 12 and 6 year old, and I don't really even have the time to date someone, and I feel like the ones that have gotten my time in the last few years were a waste, and that took away from my kids.